FE Girls?

Rolanmen1

Beat it today, I must say I'm really impressed with what they did. There are some minor things I don't like, for example not having 100% Hit or that most of the S-Rank Weapons/Tomes can't double. It actually was quite challenging too, guess this shows how easy the original was haha. Btw anyone know how to get the 2 treasure chests, in the back, in chapter 20?

• 1 month later...

Thank goodness youtube got rid of its 15 minute restriction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ihs6AD5o-4

Comments

Prologue: There's no room anywhere to manipulate the RNG on turn 1, hence the lack of criticals. Probably should've gotten Eirika str on her level-up.

Chapter 1: Nothing much to say...

Chapter 2: As you can tell Clarine is a terrible combat unit in this chapter, but I need her to gain exp for future chapters.

Chapter 3: I should've sent Priscilla to the left (or not used her at all) and not bothered to recruit Sonya since I get a thief automatically the very next chapter.

Chapter 4: I have Eirika and Limstella run away from the enemies. It might be faster to face some of them. Also, dancing Clarine doesn't affect when she reaches the boss, hence why Ninian isn't deployed.

Chapter 5: It might've been faster to dance Clarine on turn 1. Also, Eirika would've been so much better off against the boss with 1 or 2 extra points of strength. Unfortunately for me, I had to manipulate 4 crits in a row (2 on each phase) for an exact bosskill.

Chapter 5x: I despise this chapter. Orson doesn't take a stat penalty when rescuing Lyn, not much else to say.

Chapter 6: This chapter's clearly inspired by FE10 3-7. I use the 12 turns to raise Clarine, Priscilla and Eirika.

Chapter 7: It's necessary for Clarine to clear the way for Eirika before she seizes. Also, Clarine is a complete powerhouse now :)

FEGirls_000.png

Chapter 8: Extremely sloppy strat, but this chapter is so long and boring I hardly care. Fortunately, I've managed to turn Priscilla into a monster :)

FEGirls_000-1.png

Chapter 9: It seems paladins in general don't have a stat penalty when rescuing someone, which is how Priscilla's able to carry Lyn throughout the chapter. Had I been more clever I could've taken out one of the sleep staffers with a jav attack through the wall. I could've also saved a turn by dropping Lyn earlier, but with her paltry base stats it would've required intense manipulation just to get her to survive. What's cool is that once Clarine hit lv 8, her stat caps increased :D

FEGirls_005.png

Chapter 10: This chapter's a remarkably detailed recreation of FE9 C11. Pretty straightforward boss rush strat.

Chapter 11: For some reason Clarine's movement is limited by the fog, so a torch might save time here (didn't test it).

Chapter 12 is an incredibly long and repetitive Clarine solo, so I'll stop here for now unless anyone's interested in the rest of the game being TASed.

• 8 months later...

Don't necropost, it's against our rules.

If you wanted to distribute the patch then you should have made a new topic instead of reviving the old one.