Wii won't read discs...

Zanarkin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. I assumed he was man enough to have a girlfriend already. seeing as he's not obsessed with a certain purple haired mage boy. just sayin.

motherfucker I'll do something to you and shit.....you got me fuck you man I'm crying oh god.

B-b-b-b-b-but......You gots ta join me in MHT onliiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee DDDDDDDDDD=

I'm sorry freorh!!!! I wanted to :sob:

I could make double what he needs in an hour.

Then do it

Try using that Official Nintendo Wii Lens Cleaning Kit?http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Lens-Cleaning-Kit-Nintendo/dp/B001GZT1UI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325987824&sr=8-1I've heard it works and fixes most problems when the Wii doesn't read any disc.... most of the time ._.It's just a simple $20 gamble >_>;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fy2b20u4QkThis video demonstrates it anyways.

Will try

As another (serious) suggestion, you could get some homebrew installed and run a backed up copy of the game. You won't be out on any money, and now it's so easy, all you really need is an SD card or a thumbdrive.

considering...

I'm sorry. I assumed he was man enough to have a girlfriend already. seeing as he's not obsessed with a certain purple haired mage boy. just sayin.

nope no girl, i wished, but i don't have the guts to ask a girl... And then where would we go out, and how we would get there, no way i'm getting parents/family to drive me...

Aside from using homebrew to load from a usb drive, you could try setting the wii on it's side (if it isn't already). It usually seems to help my wii read the disc.

Hmmm... I'll try it right now...

I do like pants after all =3Well...... specifically jeans...

Ewwwwwwwwww jeans.

I'm sorry freorh!!!! I wanted to :sob:

Ewwwwwwwwww jeans.

I'm not blaming you for that time.

I wear jeans and only jeans =3 Maybe a skirt every now and then? And maybe maybe shorts.

I don't like wearing shorts. And most, not all, shorts I don't like.

Mostly what I don't like most are baggy/huge pants or huge shorts though =o

I'm not blaming you for that time.

I wear jeans and only jeans =3 Maybe a skirt every now and then? And maybe maybe shorts.

I don't like wearing shorts. And most, not all, shorts I don't like.

Mostly what I don't like most are baggy/huge pants or huge shorts though =o

I can't stand jeans... Idk why really...

I like your refusal to respond to Mine and Fenrir's posts.

woah, i think i'm trippn , because I swear that fenrir and i posted on the last page. wutt is this oh my god hahha im getting some food.

Edited by Redshort

“I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear!”

XD Them silly shorts kids (there was more than one, I think, wasn't there?)

I was just always disagreeing with them anyhow =D They can be easy to wear though.

Shorts are cool, but the amount of shorts i have keep reducing as i become older... It also has to do with the fact that i have moved from the equatorial region further up north... Shots don't have an amazingly useful purpose anymore as they used to i suppose. Though they are great to wear in summer :D

BTW, putting wii on side didn't work. Also, i have to try that wii lense cleaner thingy magig...

Edited by SlayerX