Forums Skin

SwordsAreShiney

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly just a little too green : o

How about trying colours 184, 232, 192 (dark), 216, 255, 224 (medium) and 239, 255, 240 (light). I think those were similar to the old configuration.

I think it looks slightly better anyway, but I can't quite remember XD

However, I do think a mixture of green and white would be better, as opposed to just green.

Possibly something more along the lines of the attached image : o

post-2-1199831418_thumb.png

I asked him to do that originally, but he said it didn't look good. I don't think he realizes some people don't have very high resolution.

Would it be a waste of space to have a stretched version and a compact version of the same skin :?

Actually... that's a great idea. Oh and Vincent? Do NOT worry about space or bandwidth. Seriously. We have TONS.

Meteor don't worry about it. We'll eventually be getting new buttons anyhow.

Do you have a copy of the background I made from the existing one that just contained the writing without the drawing? I think it would fit better with the forum.

Actually, I kind of like the background. One with only the writing would be cool, too

Meteor don't worry about it. We'll eventually be getting new buttons anyhow.
Yes, I probably should have assumed that was the case. Does this include the online/offline image next to our usernames? Please? :P

Would it be a waste of space to have a stretched version and a compact version of the same skin :?

The default setting for the skin is to have it automatically fill the full width of the screen, but Josh had me set it to a fixed width instead. :x

As for the background, I can set it to be attached, just gimme two seconds.