UNO PARTY!

Knife

I might be on, I might not. Depends on two things:

First, real life issues, and second, DON'T POST AS IF YOU'RE ON CRACK. That's what made me not join the previous ones.

First, real life issues, and second, DON'T POST AS IF YOU'RE ON CRACK. That's what made me not join the previous ones.

....I'll have to get back to you on that........... <_<

That could be a problem...

When SmartRutter gets in chat, he has a script that allowed him to let people play. Even if you won't play, just watch, we'll have epic conversations.

When SmartRutter gets in chat, he has a script that allowed him to let people play. Even if you won't play, just watch, we'll have epic conversations.

Like constant "I'm sorry"s and the like?

But we do talk a lot. . .

sorry i missed the party. :( :( :(

my mom was being a jerk and didn't let me stay up late for whatever reason.

*sigh*

Sometime today perhaps...

It's all right.

It's great to see you're back, though!

I'll be waiting. . .

LOL.

. . . I should've realized that that would've been interpreted that way. *facepalm* How about "We'll be waiting for you"?

Oh, and, we're playing Uno right now. But it's only Desdemona, Serene, Songbird and me. Want to join in?

Edited by Cymbeline

. . . I should've realized that that would've been interpreted that way. *facepalm* How about "We'll be waiting for you"?

Oh, and, we're playing Uno right now. But it's only Desdemona, Serene, Songbird and me. Want to join in?

Sorry I would love to but i cant. i have to leave to work(I was supposed to leave 10 mins ago)