your most hated level

xblade

Well it is mostly easy some of the levels on hard are quite challenging, some of them are are good for exp and then others just annoy the shit out of you. most levels were simple for me but there were three which i hated really badly

3.the last level. there was one thing and one thing only that pissed the crap out of me. the druid dick with the beserk staff. i ran through the game with no mounted or flying units. i let the thief get the boots and my most awesome unit was lyn the lvl 20 blade lord. it was like a forty nine percent chance that the staff would hit her and every single time it kept hitting her so she ran off to kill nils or athos.

2. the second last level. too many nomad troopers

1. the f**king water temple. in elwoods there is a guy with bolting. in hectors there is balistte. if you don't have any flying units it is really just one big annoying level. i ran through it with heath and florina and it was a breeze but most of the time i have to do this level 5 times. just so bloody annoying.

also i hate levels where the npc's get themselfs killed aka Erk Jaffar and Calien guards. Pent is also a kill hog

The most hated level for me was BBD.

Let's see, in order to get a perfect clear, you need to rush over to Jaffar before the enemies can kill him, have Lyn/Hector recruit Nino, and have her(Nino)talk to Jaffar, all while keeping the thieves from grabbing the chests and keeping Zephiel alive. And it's extremely up to the RNG whether or not Jaffar lives long enough for your own units to actually get to him.

I also disliked Genesis, mainly because most of my dudes took magic hits like little kittens.

Chapter 19xx. Can't even play it without fulfilling some rather arbitrary requirements.

Ugh. :facepalm:

Also, Battle Before Dawn (but not to the extent of the above).

Edited by Metal King Slime

Uh... The one with the Sniper boss only because the NPC knights get in my way sometimes.

I GUESS Battle Before Dawn can be annoying because the AI makes Jaffar go all over the place sometimes.

I hate Cog of Destiny a LOT more than Battle Before Dawn. BBD is easy because I just rush good horses to Jaffar and bring him and Nino to the middle to chat and then kill stuff until the end of the chapter. CoD is worse because of the high level and high move enemies, plus having so many things to do in the chapter. You also have to leave your main lord behind to recruit Vaida (even if it's just for the spear she carries), and you have to do multiple detours to complete the chapter. Not to mention the boss moves, and that's scary shit.