The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle

Mufasa

Interesting part.

Ah, a Bleach crossover. . . seeing your comments earlier, I'm assuming there will be more.

More than that.

It's probably a good idea to read Lyle's history and TQFTHH before this.

Though those are both long reads as well.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than that.

It's probably a good idea to read Lyle's history and TQFTHH before this.

Though those are both long reads as well.

I'll have to start reading those sometime.

*claps*

These fanfictions remind me of another site...

dear god plz dont say fanfiction.net. That place has scarred me and branded for life........

Nice. This has potential.

Also note that I can only access three worlds as yet in my history; I may add more, but I can't go to as many "planes" as Lyle can.

Just to annoy people, I'm gonna point out that sitcom-wise, Bianchi's married to Hika. Lolz. :lol:

Bianchi's married to Hika. Lolz.

NO!!!!!! *Cries in the defeat of his life.*

Thanks for reading.....

NO!!!!!! *Cries in the defeat of his life.*

Thanks for reading.....

Dont worry lyle. Some ppl just have bad taste......(HIKAxBIANCHI!? WTF!?)

Dont worry lyle. Some ppl just have bad taste......(HIKAxBIANCHI!? WTF!?)

*Still weeps*

My life is ruined!

Ah whatever. It wouldn't be the first time. *Sigh*

I like where this is going. Keep up the good work.

dear god plz dont say fanfiction.net. That place has scarred me and branded for life........

Switch.

I like where this is going. Keep up the good work.

Switch.

..... :mellow: ..............HOLY CRAP! MY EYES!!!!!!!!! THE SUPPRESSED MEMORIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i still don't get how mia got rhys to do that man.........oh wait off topic.

GOOD STORY LYLE.

Rofl. As for the Bianchi/Hika thing, it's not my fault. I think it's Arc's.

This is very interesting though, plz to continue. :lol:

Lol. It's okay. I'm sure by now we've established that Bianchi likes me more anyway.

Well, here's the new one:

Episode 3: Grave mistake:

*The first thing Princess noticed was that she was surrounded by a vortex of colors all around her. Next she noticed as she looked around that no one else was there. Now she was starting to worry. As she looked around, she then realized that she couldn’t see any of herself.*

Princess Kilvas: Well, that settles it. Masu screwed up. And now I’m dead. *She continues to look around.* Still, for death this isn’t so bad. It’s quite relaxing. Though it might get boring after a while.... *Suddenly a soothing feeling overcomes her. It’s as if something is telling her that everything is alright, and she is not dead at all. Of course, all this is thrown away when the Princess sees what is in front of her.*

Princess Kilvas: What the hell is that?!?!! *As she looks in front of her, the path she is currently on splits into two. In between two tunnels of light is a black vortex that seems to be filled with nothingness. Princess Kilvas can’t explain to herself why, but she knows that going down into that nothingness is not a good idea. She chooses a tunnel and goes down it. As she travels down that tunnel, she doesn’t notice the rest of the trip as she is too paranoid about what she saw.*

Princess Kilvas: Ooof! *she lands in something soft. She feels around her and notices that it’s sand.* Where is this?

Arc: *Pops his head out of the sand and spits sand out of his mouth. Princess screams at first.* Oh. Hello Princess.

Princess Kilvas: Hello Arc....*Still clutching her chest from her near heart attack.* Where is everyone?

Arc: Beats me. They should be around here.

*Bianchi pops her head over another dune. Kiryn and Fireman are with her.*

Bianchi: Hello Princess and Arc!!! *She waves.*

Princess Kilvas: Hey you guys! Where is everyone else?

Fireman: 10,000!

Kiryn: We haven’t found anyone else yet! But we might have a problem!

Arc: *Only loud enough so that Princess can hear* Yeah, Kiryn’s a strung up bitch and we’re stuck with her.

Princess Kilvas: We’ll keep looking for them over here!

Bianchi: Kay!

Princess Kilvas: You think that maybe there are more people stuck in the sand? Like you were?

Arc: Well, I wasn’t really stuck in the sand. I dug through it just to scare you.

Princess Kilvas: ._.

Arc: Anyway, let’s keep looking.

*They look over another dune and find Songbird and Knife in a similar situation to how they were.*

Princess Kilvas: Hey! Are you two okay?

Knife: Arc? Princess?

Songbird: Hey you two! What’s going on?

Arc: We don’t know. But Kiryn, Fireman and Bianchi are with us as well.

Princess Kilvas: Well so are the others, we just haven’t found them yet.

Arc: I’m not too sure about that.

Princess Kilvas: Huh?

*Later. The seven of them have gathered in a circle. It is now nighttime in the plane they are in. Where ever it may be.*

Princess Kilvas: So what’s the deal? Where are the others? I’m worried about Masu.

Kiryn: Well, I’ve never traveled through the planes before by using that method. Usually I just use my staff which just warps me to the different planes, so I wasn’t sure if it was natural or not, but now that I think about it, I don’t think it was.

Arc: So you think so to?

Knife: Think what?

Kiryn: I’m sure you all noticed the fork in the road at that one point.

Fireman: So that’s what it was.

Bianchi: You mean that big black empty thing?

Kiryn: Yes. Well, it seems that ‘big black empty thing’ was just that. A ‘big black empty thing’.

Arc: I’m not so sure it’s so bluntly that. I think it is the outside of existence that Rauz spoke about in his memoirs. Although that still is nothing more than emptiness.

Kiryn: That sounds right. You read Rauz’s memoirs?

Arc: Well, I have to have something to read when I go to the bathroom.

*Everyone is grossed out by this for a second, then moves on.*

Kiryn: Anyway, at that rift, I’m assuming we all took the right fork. Correct?

Princess Kilvas: Yeah

Songbird: Uh-huh.

Fireman: 10,000.

Knife: I wasn’t really paying attention.....

Bianchi: Always go for the right!

Kiryn: Then probably everyone else took the left path instead.

Arc: Hopefully they’re in a better position than we are.

Bianchi: How do you mean?

Arc: Well, for one, were in the middle of a desert.

Princess Kilvas: Wait, how did that happen though?

Kiryn: What do you mean?

Princess Kilvas: Why did the path split?

Kiryn: Well, I was thinking about that myself. I think Rauz made his calculations assuming that he would be the only one making a pathway.

Fireman: And we had two spellcasters.

Arc: Two mages. Two pathways.

Knife: Well, I say we go to bed. It’s a good thing we all filled up on food at Bianchi’s palace before we left. Cause we might be here for a while.

Princess Kilvas: I hope Masu is alright.

Songbird: It’s okay Princess. I’m sure Masu is in a better position than we are.

*A different plane. Masu and the others are in a cell in a ship. Outside of the cell seems nice, with a dinner table and some chairs. However inside the cell there is nothing but a bench. Everyone is sulking.*

Nightmare: You suck Masu.

Masu: I know.

Fox: We should have just gone out to eat Raven.

Raven: I know. I’m sorry Fox.

Cymbeline: Well it could be worse.

Desdemona: How?

Cymbeline: ......I dunno, but it could.

Masu: Princess......

Nightmare: Stop complaining. Figure out a way to get us out of here Masu.

Masu: Why do I have to figure out something?

Fox: Cause you got us into this by screwing up!

Masu: How do you know that I was the one who screwed up?! It could have just as possible been Bianchi!

Pirate captain: *Comes down the stairs. For a pirate he is dressed quite well. He seems clean, but has a rugged look to him as well.* Hello guests. I hope you’re all comfortable.

Masu: Bite me!

Pirate Captain: <_< Please. I’m sorry to be so discourteous, but in this day and age, you have to be. May I ask for your names?

Masu: Hah! Like we’ll trust you!

Raven: Raven

Fox: Fox

Nightmare: Nightmare

Cymbeline: Cymbeline

Desdemona: Desdemona. And he’s Masu.

Masu: .____.

Nightmare: What? You got us into this, we’re sure as hell not following you out so you could kill us all.

Pirate Captain: I see. Then allow me to introduce myself. I am Captain Arcturus. I run this ship. I’m sorry to say this, but until I am sure I can trust you, you’ll have to remain here. I’ll try to keep you as comfortable as possible.

Fox: That’s completely understandable Capain.

Arcturus: Please. Call me Arcturus.

Fox: Very well Arcturus.

Raven: .......

Arcturus: Where are my manners? Idus!

Idus: *A man comes down the stairs. He is in a swordmaster outfit and has a katana at his side.* Something you need Captain?

Arcturus: Can you get our guests some food?

Idus: Well, I’m being paid to do what you want, so of course. *Idus goes back up the stairs.*

Arcturus: I’ll let you out of the cages, but I’m afraid I have to ask you to remain down here in this room for the time being. Me and Idus will be the only ones to come down here, but if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask. Idus will be right outside the door.

Nightmare: Thanks. I know it’s not possible right now to get them back, but you do still have our weapons right?

Arcturus: Of course. And they are locked away for now so that the crew can’t get them

Raven: Or us.

Arcturus: Yes. That to. But only for now. *He opens the cage.* Now if you’ll excuse me. Idus will be down with your food in a moment. *He goes up the stairs.*

Desdemona: Wow. What a dreamy guy.....

Cymbeline: Yeah. And that Idus is cute too! *The two of them giggle.*

Nightmare: *Ignoring them.* So what do we think happened to the others? Think they’re alright?

Fox: I’m sure they are. Bianchi has a way of getting herself out of trouble. For now we should figure out how to get out of here ourselves. Arcturus seems like a trustworthy guy. I say we explain our situation to him.

Raven: But would he believe something like that? I barely believe it myself.

Masu: I say we get his trust. Then overpower him and take the ship for ourselves to look for Princess!

Nightmare: And just because you say that. We aren’t doing that.

Masu: <_<

Fox: Plus, we don’t know this world Masu. We’d end up sailing around and starving to death. It’s a stupid idea.

Masu: <_<

Raven: So we wait it out for now, and see what happens then. Once we know we can trust Arcturus, and he trusts us. We can tell him our situtation.

Fox: Sounds like a plan

Nightmare: Good.

Masu: (I miss Princess.....)

*Where the forgotten one is. Branded Blade floats around in a pitch black area sitting in indian style.*

Branded Blade: ’Go for the dark area’ I said, ‘that’s probably the right way to go’ I said. Man, Now I’m stuck in God knows where, and no one else is around. Man this sucks.

To be continued:

Next episode: Greetings.

I've got such an epic storyline/plot twist for Branded Blade that I can barely contain it. It's gonna be crazy awesome. (More so If you've read Lyle's history.)