Alpha Beta Soup***Serenes Fighter: Turbo Ultra Mega Ultimate Edition X Unleashed The Sequel /2

Princess Peachar

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be a good idea, adding a few dings in the armor. I'm glad it's liked <3

In other news...I also did a little bit of derping on a mug originally done by Mew bby that was originally meant to be just a palette adjusting...which turned into too much. Oops.

b59451e286.png

*original on left

271e6a5870.png

DEMAGLIO

***also, this is completely insert friendly, yep. <3

Yup, tested and everything. Only thing is that you'll probably have to use a Nils/Nino/other child slot, or the pixels cut off at the bottom of the mug will break the statsheet.

So cute. <3

That might be a good idea, adding a few dings in the armor. I'm glad it's liked <3

In other news...I also did a little bit of derping on a mug originally done by Mew bby that was originally meant to be just a palette adjusting...which turned into too much. Oops.

b59451e286.png

*original on left

I like them both. ;-;

They are both so goood...don't MAKE me Choose!? Dx

271e6a5870.png

DEMAGLIO

***also, this is completely insert friendly, yep. <3

That is freakin' adorbs bud. *,*

Very nice, very cool.

Thanks guys! Gnar is just so adorable, I wanted to do him some justice! DEMACIAN JUSTICE!

@Bald- thanks man. I just don't know if I have time and stuff. I already have other obligations that I have pledged my services to (not including my own personal obligations like FEOC and real life and school and work)... so anything commissioned that is extra would probably end up a bit pricey.

So I think I decided that I was going to try to post regularly on Fridays something fun...which can vary from new artworks to character reveals from FEOC to my crappy drawings to throwback things. You know, just have some fun. I guess we can call it... ... ... ... ... FRIDAY FUNDAY(â„¢).

So, to start us off, here's a throw back to the hilarity of WIPs. He's a character from FEOC that was being revamped.

aa795b79f0.png

As you can see, the WIP was hilariously grotesque. Luckily, he was shaping up to be something much better. The little hipster boy has come a long way!

He has been finished, but not really ready to show off the finished work. <3

@ShinyBro- He may not look like your stereotypical hipster, but he's pretty out there. And yeah, the knit cap (it is a knit cap, though doesn't look it in the wip lol)? Hand-made by Granny dearest!

@MiddySt...iddy- Yeah. He's a bad boy. Not blatantly bad, just, hormones. Ya dig?

@Flank- I had to look up who that was. Yeah, I can see the similarities. His color scheme especially, minus the green. Aaaaaaaaaaand they're the same class. AHAHAHA

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

9add071eda.png

"You wanna play, too? It'll be fun!"

Edited by Alphα

ty <3

FUNDAY FRIDAY

WIP

Originally, I was going to do Gnar during the concepting time for his cute little mug. Ended up doing this much--

989e319c46.png

--before deciding to change my mind. Buuuuuut here's the mockup of what it was starting out to be! Wheeeeeeeee~