Alpha Beta Soup***Serenes Fighter: Turbo Ultra Mega Ultimate Edition X Unleashed The Sequel /2

Princess Peachar

Aww man. Boss says I can't post it. lol I can post a teaser thing when I finish. 8B

FEOC is a hack Aeo and I have been working on for the better part of three years with a bloke called GeneralArmy. We were the super late submission for FEE3 this year. lol Bieber, you're fired!

I would do Fargus...buuuuuuut Vamp had made a Fargus already. And she is an awesome Fargus...if a bit scary cause of old lady cleavage. 8BBB

Other suggestions?

Edited by Let It Rain

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do Fargus...buuuuuuut Vamp had made a Fargus already. And she is an awesome Fargus...if a bit scary cause of old lady cleavage. 8BBB

Other suggestions?

Shit my compilation's outdated. I can't suggest stuff without knowing what's already done D:

did anyone give Guy tits yet?

That'd be pretty fun! For the genderchange comp though. I have a guy I'm working on for FEOC...I'll post a sneakpeak thing whenever I finish him. For FEmale, yeah. All the characters are going to be female. I could possibly REVAMP Priscilla? cause that mug is so ugly

Also, if you wanna help with FEmale, lemme know [[pm]]. I don't wanna stop the project cause it is so lolworthy, but it's kind of a lot of work if I do it myself. though realize that the work is up for editing if it isn't quiiiiiiiiite up to par

But I'd be willing to help you get it there too if you wanna do it yourself :]

• 3 weeks later...

FAT NINIAN

so ugly yet so beautiful ;-;

lack of neck is my favourite part

Troll harder.

1aB4m.png

dun wanna do armor right now...so just have face.

yes its a woman

The fact that you had to mention it's a woman makes me think of Exerai(Damn Katakana ambiguousness) from FE13. The face as well. Geez. lol.

Make her show teeth when she smiles. That'll complete the "OH MY GOSH. SOMEONE HOLD ME. I'M SCARED." feeling.

Haha. Yeah. It was a tad small...so I altered it a pixel. Made a big difference.

14iD8.png

I am already going to hate this angle work.

heres a tip you can improt the sprite in photo shop and use the turning tool its a really fast tool when ficinx angles like that

looks awesome so far

• 2 weeks later...