[SRW] SRW draft the THIRD! Now with more OG2!

Excellen Browning

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, now I can't get the Graviton Launcher unless the non-owned Mk2-Ms are free units >_>

- Every other unit in the game will have to be drafted to be allowed to use them, though exceptions will be made. Whenever a unit you have not drafted is forced into the chapter and can''t retreat into a battleship, the unit is free to use until it can retreat into a battleship.

Unless I misinterpreted the rule, you still can.

I'll take the R-1.

Ahahah, great, now with that out of the way, and seeing just how many of the early stages units are now drafted, I can begin this... well, not right now, way into the night already. :lol:

Right. I'll update the rule so that kinda scenario doesn't occur.

Rule has been edited into this:

- Every other unit in the game will have to be drafted to be allowed to use them, though exceptions will be made. Whenever a unit you have not drafted is forced into the chapter and can''t retreat into a battleship, the unit is free to use until it can retreat into a battleship. The second exception to this is when a battleship is around and every unit can be dropped into it, but no drafted units are available. In this case you are allowed the use of one undrafted unit for the remainder of the unavailability of drafted units.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

Gespenst MkII-M (Katina) and Gespenst MkII-M (Russel)

And...

Episode 1 - Beautiful Inruder (Turns: 4 Overall Total: 4)

Man, it sure has been a while since I last played an OG game. Anyway, moved Lamia north to fight the Lions. Once allied reinforcements appeared sent Bullet into the Battleship and moved everyone else to attack the eastern Lions as Lamia soloed the western ones. Got the Battle Mastery.

Episode 2 - Wings to the Stars (Turns: 4 Overall Total: 8)

Sent Sleigh and Ibis to take care of the initial Lions. Once enemy and ally reinforcements appeared sent my units west to fight them. Got the Battle Mastery here as well.

Episode 3 - Remaining Crusaders (Turns: 3 Overall Total: 11)

Hehe, I like how they mention about food rations being scarce when they haven no problems on the mech department. And also that this is taking place in México. It's very rare to see stuff happening here in SRW in general. Anyway, sent Bullet into the Shirogane as usual and the rest went West to fight the enemy. Got the Battle Mastery here as well, not a simple one to get though. :>_<: Poor Bullet though, he's sure getting behind stuck on that Huckebein. :XD: This will certainly hinder me in getting the Shishio Blade though. :/:

Episode 4 - Boosted Children (Turns: 5 Overall Total: 16)

Aw, no more México. Well, not good. Rai is immobilized by defending Lions so it's up to Kai to head over there to help. Once allied reinforcements arrive I send them up to fight the other enemies while Kai and Rai deal with the Lions surrounding Rai + Arado. Got the Battle Mastery here as well.

Stopping here since I need to see what's the fate of the F-32V. Hopefully it ends up free so I can place Bullet there and get kills for the Shishio Blade. :lol:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

F-32V Schwert X

Hahaha, interesting how I took the F-32V 3 minutes just before you made that edit.

Funny no? Except... I can just put Bullet in the Huckebein MkII-M since there are no secrets tied to Rai. So hah! :newyears: *shot*

So it's my turn again? Ok, and lol, the only ones left are Huckebeins.

In that case, the Huckebein MkIII-L and AM Gunner. By the way, shouldn't there be an AM Boxer on the draft list? Since otherwise how do you get a Huckebein Boxer?

Episode 5 - Unforgettable Memories (Turns: 3 Overall Total: 19)

Sent the units northeast to fight the enemies. Got the Battle Mastery but... yeah, enemies surrounding the Shirogane. Time to slightly backtrack. Or not, as it's the Hagane to the rescue!

Episode 6 - Someone to Protect (Turns: 4 Overall Total: 23)

Easy this since I can use both the MkII-M and R-Blade, hah. Well, not that it mattered since there is no battleship in sight. And now enter the enemy reinforcements. Not having the Gespenst MkII-R means I can forget about getting it's Graviton Cannon either way. So yeah. Anyway, got the Battle Mastery then focused on the others.

Episode 7 - From Far and Away (Turns: 5 Overall Total: 28)

Got the R-2 Powered into the Hagane, then moved the rest to fight. Managed to get the Battle Mastery here, though it was another tricky one to get. Ohoho, if it isn't our favorite neighborhood resident Eldritch Abominations, the Einst. Ugh, brings back bad memories from Compact 2. Anyway, this should be easier to deal with, so engarde!

Episode 8 - A Promise in Flames (Turns: 5 OVerall Total: 33)

Great, Latooni got into my drafted Huckebein. Time to put Bullet on the R-Blade for the time being, as Ryusei is not tied to any secrets either and I want those kills before Bullet gets stuck before it's too late. Anyway, sent the units west to fight the enemy. Man, barely got the Battle Mastery, one single Barrelion left on Enemy Phase of Turn 4. Now to finish reducing Seolla's HP to 10%.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So it's my turn again? Ok, and lol, the only ones left are Huckebeins.

In that case, the Huckebein MkIII-L and AM Gunner. By the way, shouldn't there be an AM Boxer on the draft list? Since otherwise how do you get a Huckebein Boxer?

The boxer's a set of parts attached to the "Equip frames" menu... literally the only "frame" to equip.

None of them really matter at this time so I suppose I'll take the AM gunner.

Edited by Sirius

The boxer's a set of parts attached to the "Equip frames" menu... literally the only "frame" to equip.

None of them really matter at this time so I suppose I'll take the AM gunner.

Hey hey, I already drafted the AM Gunner. :mellow:

Hey hey, I already drafted the AM Gunner. :mellow:

Whoops, remembered your second choice wrong and only looked at the list while making that edit.

Boxer-R then I suppose. Probably won't be able to unlock it but what the heck could I do with a Gunner-R.

Edited by Sirius

Episode 9 - Suspicion-Filled Space (Turns: 6 Overall Total: 39)

Haha, can use everyone but Leona, so sending her into the Hiryu. Hah, good thing the Mercy Seishin is in this game, makes it easy to get the Battle Mastery. But not so easy are the enemy reinforcements. Another use of Mercy in order!

Alright, first route-split. Hmm, 4 drafted units in one and 5 on the other. Looks close, therefore, I'll choose the Ethiopia route for Bullet to get kills for the Shishio Blade.

Episode 10 - Ouka Genei (Turns: 8 Overall Total: 47)

Ah! Shadow Mirrors in Gespensts! Now that brings bad memories from A, in addition that the Gespensts themselves also do for Compact2 as well. :dry: Anyway, sent everyone west to fight them off. Got the Battle Mastery and now enemy reinforcements. And since I'm locked out of the Ash Saver, no need to move Lamia to Echidna's square once defeated. Simple enough. Yikes, Echidna and Ouka sure were tough.

Episode 11 - Call of the Xenomorphs (Turns: 4 Overall Total: 51)

Gah, more Einsts. But man, I love this Map BGM, it's probably one of my most favorite ones of SRW. Such good memories from Compact it brings. Anyway, sent my forces east to fight the Einst. Quick, must draw their attention to me and not to the EFA units. Thankfully they didn't went after the Einst directly, allowing me to get the Battle Mastery. But now more Einst have come, and accompanied by who else than Alfimi. Time to fight some more. Alfimi sure was hard again, but good thing it isn't until HP reaches 0... for now anyway.

Episode 12 - Clever Doll (Turns: 9 Overall Total: 60)

Oh boy, a hold the line stage. Anyway, sent my units south and east to fight the enemies. Man, those Rhinoceros... such high HP and Armor. And then... MORE GESPENSTS!!! Sigh... but hey, at least I got the Battle Mastery.