Validation

Jyosua

I recommend not using a yahoo email, they seem to block emails from this domain. I processed 7 validating accounts today, so if you were having issues before, try logging in.

Edit: Also don't use AOL or AIM email addresses. They tend to block the emails as well.

Edited by Jyosua

Originally I had it disabled entirely, but I thought it would be good to have, since we were getting so many signups.

Are you going to have us existing members who haven't to some kind of validation thing? Because I was on another forum last year that did when they implemented it, and it was annoying....

Are you going to have us existing members who haven't to some kind of validation thing? Because I was on another forum last year that did when they implemented it, and it was annoying....

You're already registered, so there's no point.

You're already registered, so there's no point.

Exactly. Validation is just meant to keep out the spambots. Maybe I'll send Meteor one...

• 1 year later...

Do you think we should recommend sending an e-mail to administration@serenesforest.net (sp?) if somebody's account hasn't been validated for a long time? As in, perhaps add a mention in the registering page.

Edited by VincentASM