SRT J draft the second!

Excellen Browning

Sirius, about the 4-turn Stage 5, Nadesico and Vorlent never took any movement down status (the attack can't pierce their barrier), so I could get to blade's corner at full-speed. Both also OHKOs whatever attacks them (the tougher ones also get OHKOed after some morale has been gained). Blade died on the enemy phase of the turn after he appears, though no idea if that was pivotal to the 4-turn or not.

I think it is. Radam prioritize Blade over anything else. I had Bellze in their range many many times and they still targeted Blade.

Stage 11: 7/56 turns.

Aw really? I thought having Shining Gundam drafted here would've given me a turn or 2 over you. Ah well.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw really? I thought having Shining Gundam drafted here would've given me a turn or 2 over you. Ah well.

It probably would have... were it not that Shining (and the three Gernbacks) are free for that stage due to auto-deploy and no battleship.

Stage 12 Nadesico: Turns 5/56. A 2x booster equipped Mazinger Z rushes towards the Ghoul and defends all attacks. Second half of the map is triggered on PP3 since 1 Iron Cutter is enough to force Baron Ashura to leave, Nadesico appears and transports everyone into battle.

The result is Domon gaining some level ups, Nadesico/Combat V/Bellze tackle most enemies while Artillery Frame Akatsuki surprisingly managed to pack enough power and ammo to 2HKO the southwesternmost enemies which I believe made the 5-turn clear possible if not easier.

Stage 13 Nadesico: Turns: 10/66. Initial enemies removed at turn 2 enemy phase, the rest pretty much looks like what Wen got. The objective was BS, I focused on sending Mazinkaiser to 10%- HP and I did thinking that I'd score a 9 turn win but then the stage didn't end making it obvious

that you have to place Mazinkaiser to 10%- AND kill Ashura Mazinger.

Bellze has 10 on weapons at this time, bonus selected was the S rank in all terrains for the nice damage/accuracy boost... specially against the water enemies I may encounter.

Stage 14: Turns 6/72. Used Fury and Spirit to get rid of an enemy on PP2 to get the Nadesico there early. Skullrock goes down in PP5, the rest of the enemies are taken care of in PP6. Stupid Beast Fight HP.

In stage 15, Mazinkaiser spawns right next to every enemy reinforcement and the event doesn't let you command your battleship so I assume Mazinkaiser is free for that time?

Edited by Sirius

Stage 15: Turns 6/78. This one sucks. Domon took on the Boazans with some assistance from the damn berserked Aesti which in turn killed him when there was nothing left while Calvina parked near the Mechabeast spawn because a fresh Mazinkaiser isn't enough to handle them quickly. Support ATK is so damn awesome on Bellze.

Stage 16: Turns 7/85. First order of business is Calvina soloing all Gran Chers. Funny thing is that I put a Cartridge on her that she never even put to use >_>. The second batch was easily dealt with using the V brothers equipped with Beam Coat and just about any other unit I've drafted at this point. Last effort was on turn

7 where I used every goddamn thing at my disposal to force Master Asia into retreating... that could've gone so much easier if I hadn't forgotten to move the Archangel in one turn to transport Bellze for Support Attacking.

Edited by Sirius

• 10 months later...