Tales of Lucia

Ziose0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I mean, I enjoy spriting and all...but yeah, my talents are pretty limited...of course I'd appreciate any spriters who would like to assist me here, but I'm still wanting them to at the least somewhat resemble what they appear to be now.

Like this:

Michaelsofar.png

I'm pretty sure it's just Wil and Lugh's hair, stuck on Roy's face stuck on Erk's body. It's not really a complex splice (It's not even all that clean tbh, I have some work to do fixing up) but people would enjoy it more simply because it doesn't look exactly like Lugh recolored (Although it's not that far from it :/)

If the hair is just better spliced on, he'd look perfectly fine. I see no resemblance, only a crappy integration of the parts.

Well I've shown a bit of progress, but I haven't worked on it in a good while. This is the progress I had awhile back. I've just been busy. I kinda would rather do the sprites myself though and just get advice, unless I'm just shown a sprite that fits what I'm looking for exactly. But still, Warg what convo are you talking about? Because I just went through Ch. IV myself with no problem. Did you have someone die?

Edited by ziose0

Okay, that's on me. The events need him to live, because it requires him to move. I was gonna be lazy and just tell people to make sure he lives in Ch. III, but I guess it'd be better just to fix the events so it doesn't matter...<_<

Okay, so although I'm not a spriter, I managed to change three of the main characters in my spare time. So here's the revisions. The only thing was, I didn't really like the way Penelope (the light violet hair girl) was looking compared to before, so until I either get better at spriting or someone puts up a suggestion, I'm keeping her the same. As for the other two, I kinda like where they are going, especially Colette (the girl with the ears). So I messed around with some colors and made some variations, but now I'm unsure if I want to continue with the blonde I had before, or give her the black hair like pretty much every other myrmidon female

firstrevisedcharacters.png

inb4 tons of hate

I like the guy at the bottom right, looks unique enough, and I wouldn't look at it hard enough to see who it was spliced from.

Bottom middle chick has a thin neck that's about to fall over and snap in half.

Dat Collette girl. The top right one looks the best to me, but the hair on the right side is pointing straight down, looks odd.

That's my critique. I don't see anything terrible about it. Srsly though seph y u say "make hack, ask for sprites later" then say "make sprites, hack a little, ask for more sprites, then hack more"? u so confusing

Srsly though seph y u say "make hack, ask for sprites later" then say "make sprites, hack a little, ask for more sprites, then hack more"? u so confusing

Cause seph is coo' like dat.

Edited by Jubby

Srsly though seph y u say "make hack, ask for sprites later" then say "make sprites, hack a little, ask for more sprites, then hack more"? u so confusing

guise my gawd

I said

that he didn't have to make his own sprites

dat was it my gawd

gawwwwwwd

and besiiiiiiiiides

he looks like he has plenty of progress done in the OP.

gawd

Ha you guys, I think I understood complete what Seph meant...XD. But Deranger, any kind of maps you could offer later would be much appreciated. I think I'll probably keep my first couple of maps though and just work with them myself, so I at least get a better handle of mapping. Also, does no one think my Ch. IV map is too big? that was one thing I wasn't sure about