Game of thrones season 2

Aizenberg

I read somewhere that they might split the episodes for book 3 into two seasons or some junk because A LOT of shit apparently happens in Storm of Swords. Plus its like over 1000 pages long. YEEESH.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they've ruined one of my fav characters,brienne. she isnt like that in the book. shes less ruthless.

jaime, brilliant as usual.

daenerys, please die. hopefully she turns into the next mad king and gets killed off

theory spoiler

has anyone heard of the theory that stannis might become the next nights king at the wall. even in this seasons finale, they were hinting it

About the last episode, I didn't understand...

How the Iron Born managed to just "go home" with the castle surrounded by Ramsay. That's just too fucking stupid.

How the Iron Born managed to just "go home" with the castle surrounded by Ramsay. That's just too fucking stupid.

they probably made a deal with ramsay by giving theon to them as ransom. something like that

they probably made a deal with ramsay by giving theon to them as ransom. something like that

Indeed. Its implied they actually burned Winterfell after snagging Theon and gave him up to those guys.

Fuck the Ironborn guys. they suck.

Robb Stark offered them a chance to go home unharmed with the exception of Theon. Though they may actually all be dead.

they've ruined one of my fav characters,brienne. she isnt like that in the book. shes less ruthless.

The hell are you talking about? She drops a boulder onto a boat in a river in the books, for Christ's sake. If that isn't ruthless I don't know what is.

I read somewhere that they might split the episodes for book 3 into two seasons or some junk because A LOT of shit apparently happens in Storm of Swords. Plus its like over 1000 pages long. YEEESH.

David and Dan are adapting the series as a whole and not book-by-book, as you will have noticed with Jaime and Brienne's storyline. We can probably expect for the 3rd season to cover about 2/3s of Storm (and there's an event in there that's perfect for a finale) and then for the 4th season to cover the rest of Storm and the beginning of Feast/Dance.

David and Dan are adapting the series as a whole and not book-by-book, as you will have noticed with Jaime and Brienne's storyline. We can probably expect for the 3rd season to cover about 2/3s of Storm (and there's an event in there that's perfect for a finale) and then for the 4th season to cover the rest of Storm and the beginning of Feast/Dance.

I did notice some events being shifted but since ive yet to read the entire series, yeah...But so far, it felt like book-by-book. I guess thats gonna change completely next season.

Is the event youre talking about...

The Red Wedding?

I think that happens in the third book but im not sure. Havent got that far yet.

They shouldn't have gone home at all, if they did in the show. In the book Ramsay returns with an army that murders all of Ser Rodrik's Northmen after tricking him by initially pledging friendship. Theon is of course relieved when he presents their bodies, and opens the gates to him. Ramsay then promptly slaughters the very few Iron Born in the camp and kills everyone in Winterfell, then burning the entirety of it to the ground.

I think that happens in the third book but im not sure. Havent got that far yet.

It does. It's one of the central events in the later portion of the third book.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I did notice some events being shifted but since ive yet to read the entire series, yeah...But so far, it felt like book-by-book. I guess thats gonna change completely next season.

Is the event youre talking about...

The Red Wedding?

jaime lannister sends his regards