Yeah, uh, hey.

Zeth

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never reply to my message and you never gave me my custom group, you temptress. ;___;

Oh, I forgot. Give me a couple days and I'll have something whipped up! If you don't like what I pick then I will be sad and you can have your old group back :(.

And if I don't reply then you should send me new messages! I have like 316 unread messages in my PM box right now. I will be sure to look if I see your name on my unread notifications list!

Also, temptress? I didn't know I had somehow sexually seduced you. I am not sorry, just fyi. Especially not for what I tempted you to do. I mean, I don't even think I did much of the work, you were so eager that I didn't need to do much tempting.

that doesn't stop you from getting on my nerves sometimes. :Knoll:

That's the goal :tangerine:.

Edited by Tangerine

Oh, I forgot. Give me a couple days and I'll have something whipped up! If you don't like what I pick then I will be sad and you can have your old group back :(.

I'm joking. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you're busy. :P:

Edited by Popo

Why would you ever use :Knoll:?

I mean, :KnollRoll: is objectively superior.

Because there is a time and place to use nice things. This was neither the time nor the place.

also,

Tangerine = Goldie? WHAT?

She was certainly talking like Goldie for a second there. :kefka:

Oh, wow, more people.

@Tangerine -

46551-27474.gif

I'd rather not take sides...

Except of course in defence of FESS. As a friend of mine put it, "it was a mercy killing." FESS was pretty frelling fantastic up to a fuzzy, indistinguishable point. There's a reason I hung onto it in hope for so long (a vain hope, but a hope nonetheless--I was young and impressionable when I first signed up there) before trying on FEU (because the spriting community was pretty ace and the contest rules were balanced) and even longer before trying SF. There are also opinions on how things are run involved, but that's neither here nor there. It is something that is true across the internet and there's rarely any point in debating it.

@Uphir - You.

@Deranger - I'm sure at some point I will get around to it. The image limitation means if I were to upload everything again I need to reorganise extensively. I'm somewhat lazy.

@Raven - Spriting is not up, I know that. Tried getting something going for the Week 48 Splicing competition and fell flat on my face. I need to re-educate myself to a degree.

@Everyone Else - I feel loved like that doll your little cousin carried around everywhere and ended up looking like crap because of it. :3

Edited by Zeth

I hate FESSers. I never talk to anyone from there, and none of them are on my friends list.

You just made an enemy pal >:O. I'll be seeing YOU when you least expect it. And I'll be accompanied by something sharp and/or combustible.

I hate FESSers. I never talk to anyone from there, and none of them are on my friends list.

I guess we shouldn't tell the board about the not-so-secret crushes you've been harboring for me and Mumu and our tainted FESS blood. XD

Hey now, I am not the crush*er*. You and Mumu are the ones crushing on me, especially you. I am innocent!

Plus like half the people I talk to and on my friends list are from FESS, so I thought I was obviously not being serious :(.

I'll be seeing YOU when you least expect it. And I'll be accompanied by something sharp and/or combustible.

That's fine as long as you bring those chicks in your sig with you.