The explanations of my troubles in great detail.

Nestling

Allright, marching in Disneyland. First, I'm kinda pissed because our director said "Oh yeah it's going to be empty today!"

It's full as hell.

But that's not the explanation of my troubles. Nor the fact that I forgot underarmour under my uniform, so I looked silly. No, not that, but something much worse.

We're marching in the parade. I'm on the end, nearest to the street, because I can. So we march. Now, we're not just marching. We're doing a little dance too, after we play our song.

So we dance. Now, during this dance, we have to shake our ass. I had the benefit of my ass facing the crowd. Luckily for me, too, we pivot and do a 180 spin, so I can see the horrified faces of everyone who I just shoved my ass into.

We did the dance about 5 times. Every time, right in close proximity of my ass, is a small child, staring intently into my hairy asshole. The parents laugh and laugh because I look silly, which was the intent, but I had to march the parade knowing that to 5 children, in the happiest place on earth, I brought the idea of shaking ass into their minds. They're probably at home right now, thinking about it, trying to get the picture out of their mind. They're probably going on google right now to look at this magnificent specimine, hoping to find some sort of solace to this craving of dat ass.

All because of me. . .

Also, I didn't get to ride Star Tours.

We did the dance about 5 times. Every time, right in close proximity of my ass, is a small child, staring intently into my hairy asshole. The parents laugh and laugh because I look silly, which was the intent, but I had to march the parade knowing that to 5 children, in the happiest place on earth, I brought the idea of shaking ass into their minds. They're probably at home right now, thinking about it, trying to get the picture out of their mind. They're probably going on google right now to look at this magnificent specimine, hoping to find some sort of solace to this craving of dat ass.

I just want to confirm that you are saying you have a nice ass, right?

I have an amazing ass. It pops out and makes a statement, but it doesn't go too far to just overstate anything. It's fantastic.

da fuq? Stop complimenting your own ass, even for you nestling thats just dumb.