Take care, Lord Glenn.

Tangerine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't regret it one bit either! I've managed to grab the three best possible mods and make them come out of retirement >:D.

<----- YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMEONE.

Edited by Popo

Vincent hired Glenn, I hired You/Sirius/Mumu :P:. Glenn was picked first out of you guys (and before I was even admin), he wasn't an option for me! Obviously he'd be included :o.

He was largely inactive due to personal issues this time around, it is a shame. But I can still bug him through e-mail!

Edited by Tangerine

But I can still bug him through e-mail!

You do have quite the talent for that.

Also, I said this already elsewhere, but it can't hurt to say it again. Good job, farewell, and good luck.

Edited by Balcerzak

Hey wait.

>Red Fox of Fire

>Musashi

>Sirius

>Lord Glenn

three

Uh oh.

So, the Nominations for Global Moderator rights will be opened for anyone who will try to be the next Global Moderator for the SF.net forums?

Whats before Global Moderator? I heard after Global Moderator was Admins, is that correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

Tangerine is making this sound slightly scary.

Anyway, thanks for contributing to the team and, if circumstances allow, hopefully you'll still stick around ^^

Haha, sorry! It's nothing to be scared about I think :O.

So, the Nominations for Global Moderator rights will be opened for anyone who will try to be the next Global Moderator for the SF.net forums?

Whats before Global Moderator? I heard after Global Moderator was Admins, is that correct?

If we even decide to add another moderator to replace Glenn, I'll probably end up picking them based on what the remaining mods have to say about their nominees.

Section Moderator is below Global Moderator. We only have two of those currently, and they're not permanent positions. I'll hopefully be adding another one in the near future that is a permanent position, however.

Really though, this is about Glenn's departure. It is pretty disrespectful to keep bringing up who's going to replace him, guys :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

If we even decide to add another moderator to replace Glenn, I'll probably end up picking them based on what the remaining mods have to say about their nominees.

Section Moderator is below Global Moderator. We only have two of those currently, and they're not permanent positions. I'll hopefully be adding another one in the near future that is a permanent position, however.

Really though, this is about Glenn's departure. It is pretty disrespectful to keep bringing up who's going to replace him, guys tongue.gif.

What is the complete list of right does it show which Rolback Rights goes and follows all the way to Admin Rights exactly?

Regular User --> Rollback? --> ? --> [i have no clue about: [b]RootAdmin[/b]?] --> ? --> (Moderator --> Global Moderator --> Admin)

Edited by King Marth 64