Take care, Lord Glenn.

Tangerine

Um, I have no idea what you mean by "rollback"..

If you're asking what every group's role is and how they rank..

Member: Regular member

Retired Moderator (Popo, Tino, Nightmare, Hanz, Lord Glenn, Wist, Fireman): Retired staff, IP chat moderator.

Forum Moderator (Two temporary positions right now): Moderator of a specified section of the forum.

Global Moderator (Red Fox, Sirius, Mumu, Shuuda, Narga): Moderator in all parts of the forum.

Forum Admin (Me): Leader of the staff + forum-wide access & control.

Site Admin (Vincent): Owner of Serenes Forest; equal to the Forum Admin, but Vincent tends to lay back and let us handle forum related matters :P:.

Root Admin (Jyosua): Owner of the forum. Upkeep and forum maintenance. Above Forum & Site Admins here.

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I have no idea what you mean by "rollback"..

http://en.wikipedia....ata_management)

If you're asking what every group's role is and how they rank..

Member: Regular member

Retired Moderator (Popo, Tino, Nightmare, Hanz, Lord Glenn, Wist, Fireman): Retired staff, IP chat moderator.

Forum Moderator (Two temporary positions right now): Moderator of a specified section of the forum.

Global Moderator (Red Fox, Sirius, Mumu, Shuuda, Narga): Moderator in all parts of the forum.

Forum Admin (Me): Leader of the staff + forum-wide access & control.

Site Admin (Vincent): Owner of Serenes Forest; equal to the Forum Admin, but Vincent tends to lay back and let us handle forum related matters tongue.gif.

Root Admin (Jyosua): Owner of the forum. Upkeep and forum maintenance. Above Forum & Site Admins here.

Ok, thanks. I wanted to help this site also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Yes, I know what a rollback is in relation to data management. I do not know at all what you're asking about the usergroups. It sounds like you're using google translate or something @_@.

edit @ removed posts: Come on, no more talk of who is going to replace Glenn. There will be plenty of time for that, this is his retirement thread :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

Yes, I know what a rollback is in relation to data management. I do not know at all what you're asking about the usergroups. It sounds like you're using google translate or something @_@.

I used in alot of sites and help out. I don't use google translate, I just use Wikipedia.

We have Forum Moderators at all?

should this be news to me or am I just way behind the times

<----- YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMEONE.

<----- NOT TO MENTION THIS ONE

I think that was my first all-caps post, which now isn't an all-caps post anymore.

If you actually read this, Josh, it's quite unfortunate to see someone like you leave your position. All I can say is best of luck with whatever is going on in your life! I just hope it's not something sad you're going through :(

How could I forget Tino?! Maybe it's 'cause you never post anymore >:P.

Yeah, sorry :(:

But hey, I just posted didn't I? 7 ;): And I just did it again ;):

Edited by Tino

Arch and Blazer (Strawhat Luffy) are both Forum Moderators right now in a certain section of the forum. I am looking for a third (permanent) one at the moment.

coughcoughicouldmodthesameforumifyoulikecoughhack

Oof, i need some water