Khrene's Workspace

Khrene Cleaver

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

No major advances for Alice, I just tweaked the nose.

aliceface.png

I re-shaded Molly's should plate thing, which still needs work, but I don't wanna use another color, cause I wanna save the 15th color slot for her hair if possible.

mollyshoulder.png

A bigger update though is today I found on my hard drive a sprite done by Magvel from another FE forum, Shrine of Seals (the spriting community went dead, I'm still the last person to post there in the gallery)

Specifically it was the gal in this post

For some reason I couldn't help but play with it resulting in this:

magveleditsmall.png

So I've asked him for permission to keep this up, unfortunately SoS Forums is the only way I know to get a hold of him.

Although I'm not too worried about it since I showed what his, but still.

Edit: Oh and funny thing is is that he's continued that sprite further than that stage as seen here

While we're on the subject of magvel, we had a dicussion about drawin boobies once and I never got to post up this pic for when I redrew to show him my take on boobies

Edited by Khrene Cleaver

Sheesh, a full custom freekin' hand and I don't have any replies!? Not even a Brool cory sto?

Well I've been dicking around with Magvel's girl instead of doing homework <_< (no allusion adultery intended). No big add ons to the body, just a lot of redoing the collar, the bangs, and the hats brim and then dicking around with the pallete.

magveleditdualdisplay.png

Edited by Khrene Cleaver

Hands aren't really much of a big deal around here, obviously.

So many awkward things going on. She somehow has saggy A cups, her arms are midget-length short and skinny, she is absolutely miniscule, her far eye is ready to pop off the side of her face, I'm not sure what's going on with that hand, really, and there's no obvious light source, to boot.

Man are really that saggy? I wasn't going for around B cup. I honestly don't know, the way I put it is existent, but notably below sizable.

I was bout to find a bunch images and crap when another image of Alicia Keys sum its up, and in which you're right, they could be moved up a bit but they aren't like granny status.

I wasn't referencing this image, but this is about about the size and shape of breast that I find most appealing, so this probably what I innately go for.

I also kinda feel bad about making the same mistakes as I did last project after being so demanding after not posting and plain old not being active outside the spriting board. I guess I might be trying to say

Random Pics I found when I was trying to see if teh boobs were correct (All in bras, so safe for work, but it'd still be kinda awkward to have your boss look over your shoulder and see bra catalog images):

An Image

A Gallery

And yes this forum is awesome, everyone follows the constructive criticism rule of be blunt as f*ck (Except me sometimes). Cause honestly thats what works.

Edited by Khrene Cleaver

The problem is GBA FE doesn't use realistic proportions, so using realistic proportions makes it wrong

:M

<=o *Raises finger up* ... <=| *Places finger on chin* ... <=o *Raises finger up again* <=|... Yeah huh..? Well, this chick isn't on par with GBA proportion anyways, her heads too small. I should just be worrying about keeping my proportions consistent with my other work.

But even with her kinda sort torso (her hips start soon after the drawing fades), Magvel's girl could still use longer forearms.

Edited by Khrene Cleaver

• 1 month later...