Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you needed to ask that ;b

I don't know. For all I know, he could be angry about the existence of a Lute badge. :P:

I don't know. For all I know, he could be angry about the existence of a Lute badge. :P:

But BLS said Lux is definitely jealous and Lux made a big <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Unless it's a love/hate relationship XD

All right. But I don't know the guy, so I wouldn't have known that is my point.

Well to be fair, I don't know you either. xD

I am usually a lot more quiet about my fanboyism than when I first joined, but in times like these I simply can't help myself.

I see. ^_^; I'm really close to getting one of my favorites, though.

Edit: I know a few other people have Lyn, but in case whoever is compiling these didn't get the chance to save it ...

blue_lyn.png

Edited by Boron

He's about as gaga for Lute as I am for Ninian.

Though... that badge is bland as hell. I don't want it.

And I guess you guys are crazy for Lute and Ninian as I am for Tormod and Rath? Although ... I believe I'm close to getting that Tormod badge, as soon as I post off Lyn. The Lyn badge turned out amazing, but Tormod>Lyn in my favorites list. (Sorry, Lyn.)

Not really...

Who would you say is more "gaga" for their respective female character?

You know, while I don't particularly like Lyn a lot as a character, this badge looks awesome. I'm not sure who designed it, but I'd like to tell him/her great work.

Edited by Boron

You know, while I don't particularly like Lyn a lot as a character, this badge looks awesome. I'm not sure who designed it, but I'd like to tell him/her great work.

Shadowofchaos. That's a fact.

Edited by Sirius

Shadowofchaos. That's a fact.

Ahaha ... if I were a member sooner I'm sure I would know this. But got it. ^_^;

Okay fine. He's not as bad as me.

I don't really know how to compare my "power level" to others here though >_>;

Though maybe... learning a certain ability IS a bit... "much" just for a chance to see her.

Okay fine. He's not as bad as me.

I don't really know how to compare my "power level" to others here though >_>;

Though maybe... learning a certain ability IS a bit... "much" just for a chance to see her.

Don't worry. Your power is maximum.

My guess is that it was a regular member badge at first, and then they made one for Popo (retired mod), and either decided to keep it for regular members as well, or they forgot to remove/replace it.

I like my characters, but I picture SoC as the kind of guy who would sleep with a Ninian plushie. I just really like Lute, but I don't really think I've been truly attached to any character.

Lute just happens to be my favorite by far.

I like my characters, but I picture SoC as the kind of guy who would sleep with a Ninian plushie. I just really like Lute, but I don't really think I've been truly attached to any character.

Lute just happens to be my favorite by far.

I think he mentioned something about a body-pillow once, although I could be mistaken. XD

I think he mentioned something about a body-pillow once, although I could be mistaken. XD

Ah, I see. Well, to each their own. I don't think I'd want a body-pillow of any of my favorite characters, though, because I find body pillows themselves a tad creepy. (Let's just say ... most life-size nonliving things are creepy to me.)

I like my characters, but I picture SoC as the kind of guy who would sleep with a Ninian plushie.

I have no interests in Dakimakura, thank you very much.

I said I would NEVER buy one. EVER.

You would have to hold my family hostage and force me to buy one.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yeah, body-pillows just scare me. Regular-sized plushies that are about a foot in height at most are fine. Anything life-sized, nonliving, and shaped like a human will just terrify me. Although ... I do have a dolphin plush that's about two feet tall. But I bought it to use as a pillow, and to terrify my friend with it. :P

Anyway ... I really hope that my next badge is Tormod. No offense Lyn, but I've been wanting Tormod ever since I joined this site.