Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Version 2.5(12/28/2014) out!

NYZgamer3

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Kon did make that portrait. I forgot to mention all credits of portraits goes to Kon.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words :)

Ah, well I do rather like that mask design. I think I'll ask her if I could reference it. Of course, if for whatever reason you don't want me to use it, then I won't.

Ah, well I do rather like that mask design. I think I'll ask her if I could reference it. Of course, if for whatever reason you don't want me to use it, then I won't.

Na, I personally don't mind, but I suggest you ask Kon about it because she is the maker of it lol.

Yeah, I've reported that a while ago, he should have fixed it by now.

i don't even know what most of those chests have since i blitzed to the boss room since everything was up my ass

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Yes, it has been fixed so don't worry about it. The next patch will have hardly any glitch in it. I tested it and everything works fine :)

This makes me happy for when said patch is released. Can't wait to play it. Been to busy to download earlier patches so I want to check this out. From what I've heard, it's gonna be a fun experience.

Yes, that music fitted perfectly with the animation.

A request from me to SF. Idk if this should be posted here or in the written works section, but I'll post it here anyways lol.

I'm requesting a writer to help out with my hack. It seems that my dialog could use a little improvement.

If anyone is interested in helping me, PM me and we'll talk about everything from there.

• 1 month later...