Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Version 2.5(12/28/2014) out!

NYZgamer3

I would love to see this become as popular as last promise!

But it's already popular, lol. It will probably be that popular when NYZGamer releases the final patch.

Anyways, I've played this, and I'm really impressed. Kon made some gorgeous sprites! The gameplay is also great and has a nice difficulty to it. Keep up the good work, man!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the love and support.

Sorry I havent had the time to get an update on this.

My schedule is mad busy with school and work. Havent been able to touch my hack in quite a bit.

As soon as my schedule opens up then this hack will be back on its feet.

I promise a big update for the fans next time :)

I would love to see this become as popular as last promise!

Same.

My schedule is mad busy with school and work. Havent been able to touch my hack in quite a bit.

yey

Can't wait for the huge update. I've been looking forward to progress.

Also, when you mean huge update, do you mean, like, a patch release? That would be cool.

Edited by PixelmanFE

• 1 month later...

BEHOLD THE BIG UPDATE!

1_zpsbdf0ef93.png

Here is a small preview of some graphics. A new battle frame!

Also I have decided to release a patch for the public. I couldnt make my goal of releasing it after a certain chapter in mind due to personal busy life. Thus, I decided to let the public play up to chapter 13 with both stories in it. The patch is in the OP of this forum so click the link, download it and patch it with NUPS only. Others will not work. So I give you Death or Glory Ver. 2.0 patch to play!!!

Hope you enjoy and feedbacks are always welcome.

Thanks to all the fans and the hacking community for support and love!

P.S. Known problems of the hack:

Death quotes are not fixed

Chapter 8, Matthew text in prep screen not fixed

Also to the people who had the old patch, I suggest restarting from the beginning of the game cuz there are lots of changes with a new character in the first story lol

Edited by NYZgamer3

...'fraid I've got a issue to report.

Ch. 12, the opening scene with Kassia, Erin and Lycus. When the scene ends or if you press 'B' to skip it, the game just stops. Music's still playing and blinking animations are still going, but the cutscene doesn't advance to its next stage. You can get to the battle part of the chapter by pressing 'Start' before this happens, but you still can't see whatever else happens in the opening scenes.

Edited by Wayward Winds

...'fraid I've got a issue to report.

Ch. 12, the opening scene with Kassia, Erin and Lycus. When the scene ends or if you press 'B' to skip it, the game just stops. Music's still playing and blinking animations are still going, but the cutscene doesn't advance to its next stage. You can get to the battle part of the chapter by pressing 'Start' before this happens, but you still can't see whatever else happens in the opening scenes.

Really? That's weird.

I never encountered that problem when my brother and I test-played it. Probably gonna have to double check it when I get home and will let you know if it's happening all the time or its just a one time thing happening to just you lol

Edited by NYZgamer3

Also to the people who had the old patch, I suggest restarting from the beginning of the game cuz there are lots of changes with a new character in the first story lol

Oh. I wonder if that's somehow behind my little issue? (I was using a cleared Ch. 10 save from the last version, seeing as that note wasn't there when I downloaded the latest version.)

I was planning on doing Ch. 11 - 13 and then going back to see what had changed for Ragnar's run; looks like I'll be doing it the other way round now.

Oh. I wonder if that's somehow behind my little issue? (I was using a cleared Ch. 10 save from the last version, seeing as that note wasn't there when I downloaded the latest version.)

I was planning on doing Ch. 11 - 13 and then going back to see what had changed for Ragnar's run; looks like I'll be doing it the other way round now.

That's probably the issue cuz I just tested it again and it didnt do that for me.

Um

So it looks like Ragnar can turn invisible

invisible_zps37419309.png

Is this known?

Huh? That's weird. I know I fixed that.

Try downloading the patch again and patch it. It should not give you that problem in the first place. Save state it first so you can keep your progress.

NYZ, throughout the cut scenes i noticed some errors. The most common one was plural words when they should be singular. E.g. characters saying "mines" instead of "mine".

How can I get weapon in chapter 8x? There should be one, right?

Yes, there is.

If you talk to all the prisoners counterclockwise with Mil. The last prisoner should give you a hint on where it is.

NYZ, throughout the cut scenes i noticed some errors. The most common one was plural words when they should be singular. E.g. characters saying "mines" instead of "mine".

Yes, I noticed it as well. I sped thru the revisions that I forgot a couple of them. I will fix asap

Edited by NYZgamer3

BEHOLD THE BIG UPDATE!

1_zpsbdf0ef93.png

Here is a small preview of some graphics. A new battle frame!

Also I have decided to release a patch for the public. I couldnt make my goal of releasing it after a certain chapter in mind due to personal busy life. Thus, I decided to let the public play up to chapter 13 with both stories in it. The patch is in the OP of this forum so click the link, download it and patch it with NUPS only. Others will not work. So I give you Death or Glory Ver. 2.0 patch to play!!!

Hope you enjoy and feedbacks are always welcome.

Thanks to all the fans and the hacking community for support and love!

P.S. Known problems of the hack:

Death quotes are not fixed

Chapter 8, Matthew text in prep screen not fixed

SQUEE! *downloads new patch*

Awesome news, hope I get to play this soon >_<; It's one of the more exciting and quality hacks and (gasp) actually has progress, you can't really go wrong unless you're a greedy bastard who's never happy oh wait that's a lot of people

I tweeted about it so maybe you'll get some more downloads... you should totally start a download tracker for this kind of thing lolol

Awesome news, hope I get to play this soon >_<; It's one of the more exciting and quality hacks and (gasp) actually has progress, you can't really go wrong unless you're a greedy bastard who's never happy oh wait that's a lot of people

I tweeted about it so maybe you'll get some more downloads... you should totally start a download tracker for this kind of thing lolol

Really? Thanks Blazer! Appreciate the love.

How do you get a download tracker for this? lol

I dunno I was just joking haha

though what I did for one of my hacks was create a web page and track the web page visits since it automatically downloads on said page, but I'm pretty sure there's a file host somewhere out there that can track downloads, or just a better way somewhere (my 10-second method isn't even all that accurate). I just didn't feel like figuring it out, probably because it doesn't really matter lol