Gastrodon came back to you!

Galenforcer

In my Diamond NuzLocke, my Gastrodon died and I was going to release it. Suddenly, this message popped up and Gastrodon stayed in my party.

I couldn't bare to release it, so I just boxed him. Has this ever happened to any of you?

Yes, and I can tell you why. It had a HM move, didn't it?

You can't release Pokemon with HM moves on them (probably so you don't get stuck anywhere (eg: Canalave if you release a Pokemon with Surf and Fly)).

100828_340.jpg?1317668546

This is why I never, ever release pokemon. Ever. Graveyard box forever.

I remember crying when I lost my nintendogs years ago. I thought they would starve and got so sad sad.gif

nigga u funny

You can't release Pokemon with HM moves on them (probably so you don't get stuck anywhere (eg: Canalave if you release a Pokemon with Surf and Fly)).

Don't ruin this, man.

I think he stayed 'cause he loved you too much, and not because of this HM silliness.

In Final Fantasy Tactics, I always boot Rad and the knights who came with Agrias, and it's so sad because with the knights, who only knew Ramza for one battle, they always plead about "blah blah haven't we been through so much together" :(

Booting monsters also tends to be a major mood killer.

Obviously you were after the time of Tamagotchis, those little bastards would shit everywhere and then run away if you didn't clean it up immediately.

Obviously you were after the time of Tamagotchis, those little bastards would shit everywhere and then run away if you didn't clean it up immediately.

In Digimon you could make a "care mistake" if you didn't take your digimon to a port-a-potty located somewhere in the overworld. I think it will digivolve into a slime if you make to many.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

That's kind of a shitty example considering the move deleter is in Canalave :P:

But that's news to me. Interesting to know, though. How long does this go back?

That's kind of a shitty example considering the move deleter is in Canalave :P:

But that's news to me. Interesting to know, though. How long does this go back?

Pretty sure even in red or blue an HM pokemon couldn't be released. Probably to prevent you getting stuck on Cinnabar Island or the pokemon league without pokemon that can surf or fly?