Dark Spirit Serious_much has invaded !

Serious_much

If you know where the threadsname's from you're awesmome

So, hello there. I believe wer'e not acquainted yet .

Im Serious_much .

So far i have played every Fire Emblem game .

The first game i came ever in contact with was Fire Emblem 7 . I immediately fell in love with it .

The Gameplay was challenging, Characters fleshed out and it feels very rewarding when RNG wont screw up my strategy RNG makes my strategys work

All those 80 % dodges required to make it work...damn .

Looking back at it . FE7's Story was rather bland and boring, i cant believe i actually enjoyed Lyn's mode .

damn i wish i can be 14 again getting older sucks .

I think i got a little carryed away NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Anyway i hope we get along and have good time and stuff .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no fun of being 14 years old kid.

I had plenty of fun while i was 14 .

School was great . Everyone got along . And i had friends .

Now everyone i knew back then is out of reach since i moved to another town .

There's little to no contact between us now, its just sad .

You didnt had a good time as a Kid ? ohmy.gif

dude i am 14 years old go eff yourself

But honestly, go do something fun. Don't listen to people "GO PLAY A DRAFT", "GO PLAY MAFIA", "GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF", etc. Just do what you feel is in your comfort zone.

Ah hello CrashGordon94 . I've read a lot about you . NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I'm totally obsessed with the Souls games (Demons and Dark Souls) .

In those games you can Invade another player's world to kill them laugh.gif.

And i...just invaded this Forum ph34r.gif

Hey newcomer that apparantly wants to take over the Forest!! You know, before you invade, I'll call the 12 descendants( from FE4) to come kill you. I'm a descendant of Holsety and I will personaly blow you away! ;): You are no match for the 12 Crusaders! And I pray you're not Loptousu. . .:blink: But then, I'll just call on Narga! So you have NO chance what so evah ! :awesome:

Anywhoo, Welcome to the Forest. . .?

Now now Crash . Everyone has his very own Stigma . I dont think you are perverted in any form a bad person .

To be honest i think we can become good friends NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I'll take that as a compliment Seph ^^

Blast it seems i overlooked a question directed at me from Darros btw my favorite Pirate in FE11 and 12 after Hyman/Reynard that man is a frikken beast blink.gif oh no wait Hyman/Reynard is a fighter...Someone should make Hack for him this guy are crazy !!

So why was i...Oh yes, The Question laugh.gif : My favorite FE Character ?

Well firstly there is Fin from FE4 he's not as bland as many of the Abel archetypes other Cavalari- Cavalarye- those other horse guys .

He also got one of the most emotional Scenes in FE4G2 . I shed manly tears at this scene cry.gif .

Jagen in FE3/12 . Really he's boss there . I have so much respect for him happy.gif

Also Nino . My Favorite from FE7 . Shes got a good story . I like her character . But sadly she joins so late dry.gif

She was one of the main reasons to play through FE7 .

----

Hey newcomer that apparantly wants to take over the Forest!! You know, before you invade, I'll call the 12 descendants( from FE4) to come kill you. I'm a descendant of Holsety and I will personaly blow you away! ;): You are no match for the 12 Crusaders! And I pray you're not Loptousu. . .:blink: But then, I'll just call on Narga! So you have NO chance what so evah ! :awesome:

Come at me Bro !

Now now Crash . Everyone has his very own Stigma . I dont think you are perverted in any form a bad person .

To be honest i think we can become good friends NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Aw, thank you! :3:

Also, Fin seems really cool (haven't seen much of him yet). Also, you're a Nino fan huh? :Nino:

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as a saw your name and avatar I knew who you were. I see you post in the Dark souls wikispaces forums a lot (I usually browse through there but I don't post). Anyway, it's nice to see another Demon's Souls/Dark Souls fan here.

• 1 year later...