What Annoys You?

Totes stealing this from another forum.

So like, what annoys you? ITT: we spam our annoyances!

The fact that my other forum has a fucked up server! (and a troll on the loose)

tumblr_lul6a1osn11r4opjfo2_500.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat people who walk at the pace of a dying snail. and then they travel in a group and i can't get around them

I walk at the pace of a snail! =D

But I don't walk in groups and am not fat....

For me it's probably because of my asthma...

See how many of these you can correctly guess the accuracy of

People who say "totes". I love the word "totes". You're dumb, stupid and wrong!

Stealing. Correct.

People who say "so like". Wrong. I am indifferent. People who say it excessively without being sarcastic are usually stupid, which does annoy me.

People who use annoying acronyms like "ITT". Wrong. I do however hate the acronym itself unless it's used in a context of mockery.

People who complain about trolls. most_correct. Deal with it. EXCEPT: lazerbot.

People who post unnecessary image macros. WRONG. *Luthor macro*

People who dislike pink. CORRECT. FUCK YOU, KATE.

People who are easily annoyed. Definitely.

People who don't know how to cope with stupidity. Wrong. Coping with stupidity is the responsibility of the stupid person. I can't be annoyed by someone not being prepared for something they shouldn't have to deal with. EXCEPTION: People who do stupid things as a result of stupidity instead of simply complaining.

People who discriminate against fat people. Correct. Discrimination annoys the SHIT out of me. EXCEPTION: If someone is using the trait of theirs which attracts discrimination, such as fatness, to be obnoxious, like taking up a fuckton of space and blocking peoples' paths, then it is no longer an issue of discrimination but of detest for an inconsiderate act, and I find inconsiderate acts extremely annoying.

People who complain about diseases. WRONG I have Asthma and diseases are terribad.

Impatient people. This is certainly wrong. Impatience is a virtue.

People who don't respect a healthy ego. Correct. Some people are just really good (me, for example) and you need to accept that.

People who quote a post without providing any real content. Assuredly. EXCEPTION: There are moments when simply quoting someone has a tinge of cynicism that is humourous. Then it is acceptable.

People who can't appreciate super-audibly gregarious folk. Wrong. Obnoxious people are obnoxious; this is tautology.

People who discriminate against n_gg_rs. I think I covered this already with the fat people thing. Unlike being fat, being a n_gg_r doesn't really give one a particular ability to be a nuisance, so discriminating against someone for being one is pointless. Actually, I don't know what the fuck a n_gg_r is, so I could be wrong.

People who post.

Edited by Aleph

No. Don't touch me! And you're doing it wrong.

I'm doing it fine. It was meant to be found and I don't trust every layout to have the same background color forever anyway.

That was why there was a dedicated "hide" tag on FEU...

Things that annoy me, eh? Alright, I'll list them:

My little brother.

My older brother.

Loud-mouthed people.

Complaining.

Heavily picky-eaters.

People who are not sensitive.

Yep. :U

Edited by Esme

...A lot of stuff...

People who are fake, this really pisses me off. What I mean is if you pretended you were or do something but didn't I'd have a problem with you.

People who say stuff about people they don't know like they do know them.

People who tell me what I can/can't do when they have no real authority.

People that have authority but shouldn't

People who think they have authority but don't.

...Everything...

Things that annoy me, eh? Alright, I'll list them:

My little brother.

My older brother.

Loud-mouthed people.

Complaining.

Heavily picky-eaters.

People who are not sensitive.

Yep. :U

I complain a lot. =3

How picky do you consider picky?

Like I know I'm picky on texture and whatnot =o

I complain a lot. =3

How picky do you consider picky?

Like I know I'm picky on texture and whatnot =o

Well, the things above me annoy me but I am very tolerant so it's no biggy.

And as for picky-eaters, I mean when they judge food without trying it or when they eat a bunch of junk food and miss out on how amazing healthier foods are (That's more of me worrying about their health, though!). And I can understand if you don't like textures and stuff! That's understandable.

Edited by Esme

Well, the things above me annoy me but I am very tolerant so it's no biggy.

And as for picky-eaters, I mean when they judge food without trying it or when they eat a bunch of junk food and miss out on how amazing healthier foods are (That's more of me worrying about their health, though!). I can understand if you don't like textures and stuff! That's understandable.

Oh well yeah I'm not really that picky... Although I do get afraid to experiment I do just tell myself there's no harm in trying. Oh wait unless it's supposed to be real spicy but I'm real sensitive to spiciness so that isn't really a bad reason for me... And carbonated drinks. =o I tried my first when I was little but it hurt too much for me D=