Where Can I Find These Games?

Really depends on where you live. A couple of Gamestops near where I am still have used copies.

Otherwise, yeah, use the internet.

You can find them both on the internet loose for around $20-30. CiB is obviously much more expensive, even more so with FE7.

It might take some looking, but no further than eBay or Amazon usually.

You can find them both on the internet loose for around $20-30. CiB is obviously much more expensive, even more so with FE7.

It might take some looking, but no further than eBay or Amazon usually.

I got FE8 on Amazon, and I think I got FE7 from a Gamestop (I think). FE7 was also available on Amazon, but it was WAY expensive.

... Mind you, this was at least a year or two ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Amazon and Ebay aside, you can try your local Gamestop. If they don't have it there, ask them to check their computer to see if any other stores in the area do. If you're paranoid, you can ask for that store's phone number and ask them to hold the game until you get there. I've alawys had positive experiences with Gamestop's customer service. I doubt the price would be much better than getting it online, though.

I'm lucky in having a retro gaming store nearby. If you don't have such a thing, flea markets/car boot stalls might hide the odd copy, but that is a luck thing...

Got Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones for 20-30 each from Amazon, I believe, so keep trying Ebay and Amazon, or any local, non-major brand name game shops near you.

If by chance you wanted a cartridge of Sword of Seals, that's a little more difficult. I got mine imported from Japan for about $60 via Ebay, so expect to dish out a little more money if you're looking for it.

Also, I do not know if this applies to you, but if you bought a 3DS before they reduced the price of the system last...August I believe, then you should be eligible for the Ambassador Program, which lets you download 10 select NES and 10 select GBA games from the 3DS' online shop for free. Sacred Stones is one of those free GBA games.