Member badges now selectable

VincentASM

I just wanted to drop a quick "thanks". I've been looking forward to selectable member badges for a long time, and now people can finally select their favorite badges. So, thanks for the work, I appreciate it!

Also, Hugh is underrated

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ether would love Vincent/Tang forever.

Lol ikr.

Both TheEnd and I tried a Mia badge and it was horrible.

Say whaaat!?

Lemme have a try at dat ho.

Edit: Alright I understand why it would have looked horrible, but I did something awesome. Cheating a bit I know, but sometimes you just need to let some things slip through the net.

sfmiabadge.png

All I did was flip Mia's art and I ended up with this stunning piece of badgery. Don't turn it down Vincey. For the love of Mia fans throughout SF.

Edited by Raven

All I did was flip Mia's art and I ended up with this stunning piece of badgery. Don't turn it down Vincey. For the love of Mia fans throughout SF.

Don't worry, I've tried flipping character art before, like in Masked Marth's badge (and I think Vika by TheEnd is flipped). I just think some characters look wrong flipped and FE10!Mia happens to be one of them : (

Hey, there was already a competition to add new badges, don't you guys remember? And they're still adding badges as we speak. I'm just happy that I never have to grow out of Tormod now.

Hey, there was already a competition to add new badges, don't you guys remember? And they're still adding badges as we speak. I'm just happy that I never have to grow out of Tormod now.

The competition was more of a "name a character you like" than make a badge though. :U

I know, I participated in it. But still, doesn't anyone feel a little bad for asking so much when they've given a lot already? I mean, Vincent held a little contest for people to request a badge they wanted. Now the staff even made the badges selectable so we'd never have to whine about getting someone we hate. And yet people still aren't satisfied? How much more do they have to do?

Iunno. You give someone an inch, they take a mile. Besides, who would complain about more badges, especially if we're making them ourselves.