seriously? this REALLY pissed me off.

hey! I worked my way up to nephenee from generic soldier! yay!

-BADGE SHUFFLE-

BACK TO THE F*CKING GENERIC SOLDIER.

WTF REALLY? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE??? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHangry.gif

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

hey! I worked my way up to nephenee from generic soldier! yay!

-BADGE SHUFFLE-

BACK TO THE F*CKING GENERIC SOLDIER.

WTF REALLY? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE??? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHangry.gif

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

It's not that hard to put up with, you'll just have to Soldier on.

i am out fighting your wars and keeping you people safe and this is all you have to say about your military? pathetic

do you think its easy not posting very often? do you think just anyone can walk off the street and forum lurk? this is TOUGH WORK and i want to be appreciated for it