First Episode of Avatar Legend of Korra has been leaked

Blademaster!

I bet it won't air here in holland until fall.

I don't really care if I have to wait for april 14th or see it today,

I just don't want to wait until fall and watch it dubbed to Dutch.

I think it's rather worthless to watch it so far ahead of the rest of the series. I hate having to wait a week between episodes as it is.

btw its most definately not leaked on purpose to increase the hype and have some free puplicity. Yeah right...

No. They were gonna release it early anyways if they got enough facebook likes, it's nonsensical to just randomly release it earlier in a way that won't get them any money.

• 1 month later...

I think there is supposed to be an official release soon if the facebook page gets 100k likes or something.

I believe there was some sort of official release online, yes. though it "can't watched from my location"...

All five of the episodes released are online. A simple google search for "watch legend of korra" or "legend of korra episode one" will bring you to multiple sites with the videos hosted. It's a really good show and I'm thinking about starting a thread to discuss the show. I'm really itching to debate the Equalist movement and it's parallels with the Civil Rights Movement/Malcolm X.