Prize Tournament

Rehab

Also, Smashboards hasn't completely decided on all their legal derps yet. They've generally agreed that Temple, 75M, Flatzone, Warioware and Spear Pillar will be definite bans, and they're looking at Port Town pretty hard because the cars are really strong, but they haven't completely got it down yet.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Smashboards hasn't completely decided on all their legal derps yet. They've generally agreed that Temple, 75M, Flatzone, Warioware and Spear Pillar will be definite bans, and they're looking at Port Town pretty hard because the cars are really strong, but they haven't completely got it down yet.

Yeah the car's rarely come but when they do they are brutal. So I'll pass on looking at Smash Boards (cause I hate those bunch of little tourney tards)

I just get a bad feeling Smahsboards will be like GFaqs Radiant Dawn people: WAY TOO TECHNICAL!

Trust me they know more about Brawl than the stuff on Knife's quiz, and they are technical, where do you think the all that stuff came from about Tier's, Smashboards. I'll admit the player's are good, but they are a bunch of little overconfident punk's that I would oh so love to take down a notch.

My advise don't go there, they will flame your ass faster than anything, when I was there they flamed me for joining in the Month of march

Smashboards has been way too technical since before smash was cool. It's where they derive their evil powers from.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

It sounds like a fun place to kick some ass. I feel I would love to jump in there and beat every one of them, then tell all of them they suck and watch as they squirm because they can't do anything about it. I doubt that will ever happen though.

It sounds like a fun place to kick some ass. I feel I would love to jump in there and beat every one of them, then tell all of them they suck and watch as they squirm because they can't do anything about it. I doubt that will ever happen though.

I might consider heading back there since I know more but probablity of that is about like .00001% cause that place is annoying, seriously it's filled with a bunch of Brawl tech junkies who think they're better than us just because they can use all the fancy shit normal people can't

<_<

A little late on that one.

Note: From now on I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors in my posts.

Who gives a crap anyways? Its a internet forum.

I care if it gets TOO bad, but something that minor doesn't bug me. However, I do like to make smart ass comments about it from time to time, like Serene. =)

I care if it gets TOO bad, but something that minor doesn't bug me. However, I do like to make smart ass comments about it from time to time, like Serene. =)

What can I say, I'm an asshole

Fi-fifi-fitfy dollars of Wii points!? I'm going to have to ask you to lower the prize down a little, as much as it upsets the other users. That's way too much money to be handing out. Maybe $20 is a good price.

Yeah, consider me joined.

You have a Wii Points stash?

When ever I get them I use them all as soon as I possibly can.

>_>

Same here, and I ususall regret the game's I chose

You have a Wii Points stash?

When ever I get them I use them all as soon as I possibly can.

>_>

Nah, I'd add somebody's console friend code and buy some points specifically for them. I'm saying my money isn't an issue.