Prize Tournament

Rehab

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can schedule a specific time, I'll fight. But nothing's happened, and it feels like nothing will.

this. I would like to get this and the others done with as since we have a new slew of brawlers I would like to have another pair tourney. Hell I may even throw in a prize.

this. I would like to get this and the others done with as since we have a new slew of brawlers I would like to have another pair tourney. Hell I may even throw in a prize.

Yeah maybe we should have a bigger size of field. And make the deadline rule even more stric due to the fact that this final round took over a month.

Also Side Note someone de-pin my tournament I can't host one I'm too busy with School

Just Zero for the prize then? If that's settled. Done.

Now, about the prize stuff. I think we agreed MaSu gets $30 for being in winner's finals. Is it $25 to Zero and $25 extra to MaSu, or does it go to Fox, then? Help me out.

Just Zero for the prize then? If that's settled. Done.

Now, about the prize stuff. I think we agreed MaSu gets $30 for being in winner's finals. Is it $25 to Zero and $25 extra to MaSu, or does it go to Fox, then? Help me out.

*remembers the hell Fox went through with me*

Yeah give her some..............so she wont knife me in the back.......or the balls.