Prize Tournament

Rehab

Holy fuck. You fucking rock. O_O I'm too poor to afford Wii Points, so this is my only chance to actually get any. And I need them so I can finally get rid of my Nintendo 64. >_>

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'd add somebody's console friend code and buy some points specifically for them. I'm saying my money isn't an issue.

All right I'll approve the prize. Damn, you are rich.

Holy fuck. You fucking rock. O_O I'm too poor to afford Wii Points, so this is my only chance to actually get any. And I need them so I can finally get rid of my Nintendo 64. >_>

I've got 10 bucks laying around. I can send you a N64 game as a present if u want. U are a good friend of mine here.

50 Wii points is a good deal. I suppose I'll give it my best shot. Oh, but Doc, what if you win?

No, 5,000 Wii points. Which can buy 5 N64 games.

Seriously, Dr. D, are do you live in a mansion or something?

Edited by Knife

Yeah I am wondering what happen's if Doc wins

He said that if he wins the the loser's bracket prize is upped from 2,000 to 5,000 wii points *expects doc to win cuz hes FUCKING INSANE!*

I require training with someone...........tomorrow.

He said that if he wins the the loser's bracket prize is upped from 2,000 to 5,000 wii points *expects doc to win cuz hes FUCKING INSANE!*

I require training with someone...........tomorrow.

So your going to start training on Saturday since it's Friday for both of us

Well 2000 point's that's all I need (really wants MLaaK)

Also can we have no time limit? I've heard of people who stall an entire match until Sudden Death, then finish their foe off there.

Not that you have to, but Time Limits fail.

Also, we have to wait till Raven's tournament ends to start this thing. There can't be two tournaments going on with similar rules (both are 1 vs 1).

Edited by Knife

That's retarded Knife.

That's a rule. Sorry, I'm just the one enforcing it.

Read the pinned topic. "Due to the influx of tourneys popping up, we will only have 2 official tourneys going on at any given time."

It says NOWHERE that 2 tournaments with similar rules can't go on at the same time.

:mellow:

I could've sworn that was a rule. I thought Lyle's tournament was going on. Okay, the first tournament to start will have priority, the other one will have to be put on hiatus.

If I win loser's, I'm thinking of giving 3rd place the runner-up $20. I just want to play people.

And I don't mean money is no thing period to me, ha ha, but I have a steady enough cash flow from odd jobs that spending $50 once in a while isn't a problem.

Needs more entrants. I really don't want to have to bump people.

If I win loser's, I'm thinking of giving 3rd place the runner-up $20. I just want to play people.

And I don't mean money is no thing period to me, ha ha, but I have a steady enough cash flow from odd jobs that spending $50 once in a while isn't a problem.

Needs more entrants. I really don't want to have to bump people.

I always could call my other friends, but they'd probably drop out anyway. I could ask people on Smashboards, but then we'd get pwned. I say the current amount of people is good enough.

We've got 11 people. 1 person would have to be bumped before it even starts to make it even, then a first round winner would be bumped. Unless a couple of the matches were FFA's or something.

Also, Smashboards people think online is ghey.

I always could call my other friends, but they'd probably drop out anyway. I could ask people on Smashboards, but then we'd get pwned. I say the current amount of people is good enough.

If we can get to 16 that would be great. If I can I'll look around on some of my old places (not Smashboards) and see if anyone's interested (highly doubt it)

If we can get to 16 that would be great. If I can I'll look around on some of my old places (not Smashboards) and see if anyone's interested (highly doubt it)

All right, as long as they aren't from Smashboards and they're okay with Dr. D.

Just add branded blade to the list. He has brawl. And now it will be even and SF exclusive (I think if we are gonna have prizes it should only be for SF users not random ppl)