Prize Tournament

Rehab

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that leaves us with 13. If, say, Gatrie:AaU and the twins join, we can have ourselves a party.

Addendum to the rules: There will be no Sudden Death endings. The person with the most lives, or with the least damage if the amount of lives is the same at the end, will be the winner.

I think that leaves us with 13. If, say, Gatrie:AaU and the twins join, we can have ourselves a party.

I'll ask Gatrie once he gets on later, same with the twins

I doubt the twins are joining and Gatrie said he'll be ready for tournaments "one day", whatever that means.

That means he isn't good enough (I think my Link beat him in a 1-1 last night)

As the standings are now, I have to bump a fair amount of people to get an even number. However, if I gave 2 people a free pass to the next round, we could go without a hitch the whole way. I did some drawing, and MaSu and Zero got lucky. Before I put up the first round brackets, does anybody disagree with the freebie thing?

As the standings are now, I have to bump a fair amount of people to get an even number. However, if I gave 2 people a free pass to the next round, we could go without a hitch the whole way. I did some drawing, and MaSu and Zero got lucky. Before I put up the first round brackets, does anybody disagree with the freebie thing?

I kinda do, but at this moment it seems like there isn't another option so I'm fine with it. Just get the brackets up soon so I can make the loser ones

Brackets get.

Round 1 matches:

1. MaSu's spot

2. Serene vs. Raymond

3. CGV vs. Knife

4. Fox vs. Lyle Dalek

5. Zanryu vs. Kilvas

6. Dr. D vs. ChaosNinji

7. Metal Arc vs. Hikarusa

8. Zero the Hero's spot

Voice all complaints loudly.

Brackets get.

Round 1 matches:

1. MaSu's spot

2. Serene vs. Raymond

3. CGV vs. Knife

4. Fox vs. Lyle Dalek

5. Zanryu vs. Kilvas

6. Dr. D vs. ChaosNinji

7. Metal Arc vs. Hikarusa

8. Zero the Hero's spot

Voice all complaints loudly.

Well I can't complain I'm not going up against an impossible match.

When do these have to be played.

Also I will have the loser bracket's up either tomorrow or later tonight

It'd be awesome if they could be done by Friday. If they can't be, and they probably won't be, we'll work it out.

It'd be awesome if they could be done by Friday. If they can't be, and they probably won't be, we'll work it out.

Yeah but you never know.

@Raven, I'll play you on Wensday at the Earliest.

Also Dorain, I'm going to have to make the first round of the loser bracket a three way match because it won't work out that friendly if it doesn't.

Also Dorain, I'm going to have to make the first round of the loser bracket a three way match because it won't work out that friendly if it doesn't.

Cool with me.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

Cool with me.

Alright good just give me a minute and I'll make make the first round loser bracket so I don't accidently plan ahead.

Here's the Loser's Bracket's. They will be played at the same time the second round is being played.

Match one:

Me or Raven vs. Knife Vs. Fox or Lyle

Match 2,

Zan or Kilvas vs. Dorian or Chaos vs. Hika

Match one updated thanks to CGV's win

Match two updated to include Hika's loss

Each match is a three way battle with a slight rule change because of it (if it's okay)

First two people to get to two wins advance to the next round. If you are the first person to get two win's leave the room so the other two can have a fair fight.

Edited by Serene

Yeah but you never know.

@Raven, I'll play you on Wensday at the Earliest.

Three way matches are horrible, why not just bump on random person up a round?

alright knife, when do you wanna go?

I'm ready later today.

Edited by Knife

Are we supposed to be fighting?

damn right. Let's take this away from the forest

Yeah, we're brawling each other for the first round. But I can't right now because something just came up. But I don't work today, so don't your hopes up on getting yourself out of this one :D

Three way matches are horrible, why not just bump on random person up a round?

I'm ready later today.

No, bumping people in a loser bracket is not in my definition. I'm fine with it in the winners bracket but not in a loser bracket cause there's more riding on that than the winner's bracket since you have the cusion of the extra match.