Need advice for FE12 Lunatic Reverse

Will do that. Judging from the rising AS stats in the following chapters, I assume that Snipers, Swordmasters and Berserkers get more useful.

Regarding Marth: I knew that he needs a sufficient level for Medeus. I did play H1 and H2. I usually trained him in chapter 22/23 by finishing dragons and it was enough Exp for the final chapter. But I will give him more kills over the course of the remaining chapters.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do that. Judging from the rising AS stats in the following chapters, I assume that Snipers, Swordmasters and Berserkers get more useful.

Regarding Marth: I knew that he needs a sufficient level for Medeus. I did play H1 and H2. I usually trained him in chapter 22/23 by finishing dragons and it was enough Exp for the final chapter. But I will give him more kills over the course of the remaining chapters.

As long as you have a plan for it you should be fine. Also, just remember the bonds don't break stat caps, so don't bother if Marth's capped a stat. Also, from my understanding, horsemen are also quite useful, though their class bases aren't as good as snipers'.

Yep, you're absolutely correct. Mounted units can still useful with their 10 move and flying capabilities though. Also, note that Falcoknight Catria is notable among your mounted units since 26 speed cap + Starsphere will allow her to double 24 speed enemies, which includes the deluge of Paladins and Horsemen in the ordeal of pain known as chapter 19.

Chapter 22 and 23 have very nasty reinforcements that come if you don't hurry through the chapter. Especially chapter 22. Plus, they are the dreaded consecutive turn reinforcements which means attacking one will immediately put you in range of the next one in line. Let's just say I wouldn't want to stick around in these chapters longer than I have to.

A bit late to the party, but I'd like to say that I beat my file with a level 15 Marth (or so). The chapter 21 secret shop plus holding onto speedwings that didn't immediately allow me to double/avoid being doubled in that chapter (and, I'll admit, resetting for a str levelup once) got me to the required 25 spd/21 str/A rank swords no problem.

A bit late to the party, but I'd like to say that I beat my file with a level 15 Marth (or so). The chapter 21 secret shop plus holding onto speedwings that didn't immediately allow me to double/avoid being doubled in that chapter (and, I'll admit, resetting for a str levelup once) got me to the required 25 spd/21 str/A rank swords no problem.

Cheater.

Go into the corner of shame with the cone on next to mjemerzian. Having to reset to do things. Why I never!

Jokes aside, congrats on finishing it.

Just finished H3. Next will be Reverse, but with the lunatic shop and downloadable content. I intend to use the same team, but I would use Cecil instead of Luke/Rody/Draug/Frey. Is she competent enough for Reverse or lose some of the better H3 units they usefullness there?

I've gotten through chapter 7 in reverse (didn't quit because it was too hard, just got bored). My overall impression is that reverse with the rainbow potion is easier than normal lunatic without it. The first chapter where I had to seriously change my strategy wasn't until chapter 5, which I had to play much more defensively since Caeda can't take out two cavaliers safely with a forged wing spear.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently at chapter 9. My team is fine and I have to decide who to promote to FK in chapter 11/12. Caeda won´t, as she needs the Str and Def that the DK provides.

PK Catria level 17

HP 30

Str 16

Skl 17

Spd 20

Lck 14

Def 12

Res 6

B Lance (middle to A)

PK Cecil level 17

HP 26

Str 15

Skl 20

Spd 20

Lck 14

Def 12

Res 8

D Lance

(C Sword)

Would a FK with a better sword rang instead of a high lance rang be more useful? Or should I stick with Catria?

I honestly don't find Cecil that optimal for FalcoKnight only because Catria has a better time with durability than Cecil. But, Cecil (especially yours) might not be a bad choice. Once she hits C Lances, slap the Arms Scroll and get her to Silver Lances.