Rate the Unit, Day 26: WENDY!

0/10.

-0.5 bias because she's a disgrace to female FE characters.

-> -0.5/10

(If half a negative point isn't ok, just ignore the bias modifier)

Okay, nobody else is allowed to pull this shit, but that was well-played. You can have the -0.5.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact: Sophia is better than Wendy; since she hits RES; although both have horrid HIT so lol...

Wendy on the other hand.... Well... She just blows donkey balls; and the likes of other bad units still laugh at her!

Okay, nobody else is allowed to pull this shit, but that was well-played. You can have the -0.5.

I was about to do the same until I read it.

Seriously though. There is literally nothing she can contribute. 4 STR/3 Spd, 19 HP/8 Def in chapter 8. When i first played hard mode through on FE6, I thought that I was missing something. Maybe Wendy had some crazy growths. Maybe she did something awesome for you. Maybe for some plot reason she got an awesome item no one else could use. It was just unfathomable to me that they would give you such a shittastic character at that point in the game. But, yknow, they did. 0/10. Plus she's all pink, which is some annoying shit too.

0/10

I usually don't like giving out zeroes, but I can't think of anything even remotely positive to say about Wendy. She isn't even that good at being eye candy.

It's going to take a lot of work to make that thing usable. Sporting such awful bases in a horrible class, she's really not doing herself any favours.

0.5/10 - She's one of the few units that are pretty much impossible to salvage. Still, I guess she help Barth swap weapons or something.

Wendy on the other hand.... Well... She just blows donkey balls; and the likes of other bad units still laugh at her!

Wendy tried to blow a donkey and the subsequent nut-slap of balls on her chin OHKO'd her. That's why she sticks to walls, they're the only opponent she is halfway equally matched against and they don't make fun of her or judge her.

There was clearly some nepotism going on in Ostia is all I can say. Hector would not have stood for this shit otherwise.

You know, we are all forgetting, she can take a sacrificial hit from Bolting (take the hit instead of Roy) later in the game. That has to be worth a potential .05

You know, we are all forgetting, she can take a sacrificial hit from Bolting (take the hit instead of Roy) later in the game. That has to be worth a potential .05

That doesn't count for me. Also, why blow a unit slot on her that late in the game in the first place...???

Edited by Metal King Slime

0/10 Stuff about her has been said especially by Colonel M. The only thing she has going for her is her looks. Which I don't even think is that good. (She looks like she has Beta!Roy's face. Put it that way.) It's such a shame that people on places such as Youtube and Gamefaqs don't even realise that they're putting flowers and disinfectants on foul smelling garbage when they train her.

Normally my lowest rating is a 1, but I make an exception for Wendy and give her a 0/10 for not being usefull for anything.

She's not getting a booby point either since she's too young for that.

haha she's not even good at standing around letting other guys triangle attack because there's no way you're deploying 3 terrible armors and either way an archer might sneak up on her and ORKO her.

0/10

Wendy is the best character in the game. Sure, she has a rough start, but her growths help her out a ton. Just spend tons of chapters weakening enemies so she can barely kill them. Along with Sophia, Lilina, Wolt, and Bors, she's the best of FE6. 10/10

LOL Just kidding. Sure, her growths are good, but her terrible bases and low MOV don't help her out AT ALL. The only good she does is breaking the wall so Oujay can get out.

0.1/10

EDIT: Changed my vote from 0.5 to 0.1, since breaking the wall for Oujay isn't that big a deal, since Oujay's mediocre in the chapter anyway.

Edited by zeldamaster456

1/10. It's all bias, because I genuinely like her. The closest to justice I can get is that this rating would stand just as firm even in normal mode.

0/10

I'm trying to make a Zero joke... but meh.

So whatisshefightingfor?

equal robo armor knight rights.

Also sorry Wendy, but you're nigh unuseable in Normal Mode, let alone Hard Mode. But I kinda like you regardless (DAT HEADBAND)...

so 1/10.