[FE12] Marth Emblem

Mikado

I wanted to do a draft of this game and there isn't any FE12 drafts around.

Also made some minor tweaks to the rules so if you agree or disagree with the rules, please let me know.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players

2. Marth, My Unit, Arran, Xane, Feena, and Rickard are free for all.

3. The game will be played on Hard 1.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.

3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. However, all drafted characters who are recruitable in the Prologue must be recruited.

4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

5. All Gaiden chapters must be visited.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:

1. My Unit must only be of these following classes: Archer/Sniper/Cleric/Bishop/Mage/Sage

2. The Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters, usage of the warp and rescue staff, and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

3. The Maturity Drop is allowed.

4. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.

5. Hammerne is allowed, but hammerne can not repair staves and weapons over C rank.

6. Use of the Base Arena is allowed.

7. Use of the Clock Bonus is strictly prohibited.

8. Forging is allowed but only on Irons, Steels, Throwing weapons, Fire and Thunder up to a maximum/minimum of two (+/-2 Mt, +/- 10 Hit, +/-6 Crit)

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.

3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.

4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.

5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Players/Teams:

1.Aircalipoor: Luke, Caeda, Minerva, Navarre, Cain, Linde, Leiden, Belf, Darros, Dolph, Ymir, Sedgar, Vyland

2.Dark Sage: Rody, Sirius, Malice, Cord, Castor, Nagi, Ellerean, Etzel, Dice, Frost, Jeorge, Sheema, Midia

3.Passive Knight: Cecille, Palla, Ogma, Frey, Roger, Julian, Abel, Wrys, Athena, Macellan, Samson, Matthis, Rohsea

4.Kopfjager: Catria, Draug, Barst, Warren, Yumina, Norne, Katarina, Horace, Michalis, Yubello, Radd, Samto, Tiki

5.eclipse: Ryan, Malliesia, Gordin, Merric, Wendell, Bord, Caesar, Jake, Robert, Est, Astram, Tomas, Bantu

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Beck

Wolf

Edited by Passive Knight

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a break of lunatic and join this draft.

I suggest to allow the use of Hammerne for everybody. Or we ban Hammerne as a whole. I´d like to use Rescue, especially for, you know, rescueing charas like Nabarl/Feena, Merric and Midia and wouldn´t ban it. I would like to see Warp banned, though, as I am to lazy to look after methods of skipping the mid/end game.

Oh, you mean make Mallesia free for Hammerne use? Eh. . .not sure how I feel 'bout that.

STILL trying to get through my first H1 run, then I have a backlog to take care of. Good luck, everyone else~!

How 'bout Hammerne can't repair staves, period? That'll keep the rescue shenanigans down.

Also, I'm going through my other FE12 draft at a pretty good clip. I'm in.

Sure. Hope we get more people, I wanna do this draft. sad.gif

I cant join right now, I have to many drafts to finish, to this weekend hopefully. And then I have the two drafts for the Rescue staff etc to do. But after that, If there is still a slot open, i'll join. ;) Which will hopefully soon enough. :)

I cant join right now, I have to many drafts to finish, to this weekend hopefully. And then I have the two drafts for the Rescue staff etc to do. But after that, If there is still a slot open, i'll join. ;) Which will hopefully soon enough. :)

Okay.

Do you want me to reserve a slot for you? :/

I really don't want to advertise this again, but I am getting tired of waiting and I want to start this draft ASAP. If no one joins this draft in the next week or two I will have to abandon it. sad.gif