New sacred stones hack! GregFE

mistergreg

Tomorrow i will be putting up another patch, fixing some of the smaller issues. I also changed some of the things people had complained about, and i hope that its better. The first few chapters of ephraim's route will also be included. (up to the grado capital chapter) If there are any more issues/bugs that anybody is aware of that aren't already listed, let me know.

7.I know about this, but i can't figure out how to get him to summon.

If you only have 3 characters that can summon, you can just use a Nightmare module I made:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=26913

If you want to have more characters that summon units, then you'll need to do some repointing, which should be covered in Ultimate tutorial. You'll still need to use the module to find the offset where the data is at. Just a small warning, the data needs to end in 0000, if you leave it out, who knows what will happen.

Edited by Nintenlord

If you only have 3 characters that can summon, you can just use a Nightmare module I made:

http://serenesforest...showtopic=26913

If you want to have more characters that summon units, then you'll need to do some repointing, which should be covered in Ultimate tutorial. You'll still need to use the module to find the offset where the data is at. Just a small warning, the data needs to end in 0000, if you leave it out, who knows what will happen.

Yea i think within 15 minutes of making that post i realized there was a nightmare module to change who summons, and i already had it downloaded xD

• 6 years later...
On 4/10/2012 at 1:32 AM, mistergreg said:

Tomorrow i will be putting up another patch, fixing some of the smaller issues. I also changed some of the things people had complained about, and i hope that its better. The first few chapters of ephraim's route will also be included. (up to the grado capital chapter) If there are any more issues/bugs that anybody is aware of that aren't already listed, let me know.

link does not work.