So Blue Skies is even more beautiful now

It would be nice if the sky didn't stop and repeat though

Well, it's either that or they take a giant sky that's horribly resized and looks awkward.

OR they spend a long long time in paint.net making individual clouds.

Either way, I don't think it's feasible, since the background remains on every page, but page size differs. Repeat is fine.

I'm not a fan of the repeat tbh

there are ways to fix where you can get a bigger cloud image (stock exchange has some nice free stock photos you can use, sometimes they're huuuge and the quality is good) and then set the repeat to off in the CSS

or just make the sky the same colour instead of a gradient and erase some clouds at the bottom and it'd match up better whilest tiling.

Edit: well that works too

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You're only saying that because of Whatsername. :V

No, I originally used the skin because it didn't hurt my eyes and because of "Whatsername" (also, the banner).

BUT THESE SKIESSSSSSSSSS <3333

It is indeed cool but it burns my eyes

I have damn sensitive eyes

how does a dark skin burn your eyes

do your eyes work in the opposite way of like everything else in the universe or something

how does a dark skin burn your eyes

do your eyes work in the opposite way of like everything else in the universe or something

The red part makes my eyes bleed.

Or maybe I'd be used to it, but it's such a contrast to this nice blue that my eyes have been accustomed to ever since like, June of 2010 (maybe 2009, I forget), therefore it kills.

you should take off your glasses/contacts it might be like that episode in aquarion where they had to take off their shoes to make gravity work for aquarion in the same way it works in the rest of the universe