2-E One Turn Clear

Sooo, this has been getting me for a while. I know, or at least I'm pretty sure, there's a way to 1 turn 2-E which involves Haar being able to double Ludveck with a hammer, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how. The only way I can see requires Ludveck being forced to attack at 1 range, but as far as I can tell, that's impossible because he moves before some of the enemies around him so there's nowhere on the map that forces him to attack at 1 range. Then again, this is NM, so I'm not sure if there's a difference in HM.

Edited by bottlegnomes

There is also a reliable 3-turn strategy which requires no level-ups at all and gets you the Energy Drop and the DracoShiedl in the map.

does it require Calill? if not, you could also get the Nullify scroll, which is quite useful the chapter "Marauders" (3-9, IIRC)

Elincia can 1 turn it too with 3 BEXP levels in NM. She has a good chance of proc'ing str in all 3. It allows her to ORKO ludveck and is completely safe, because the map will end before the crossbow guy ever decides to attack. S strike Nealuchi can also 1 turn it with wrath or 2 turn it normally.

Haar needs to be next to the guy with the Longbow, with 2 levels of bexp (speed) or a Speedwing to double with the Hammer.

Vykan did it in one turn on NM by pumping Harr with BEXP. He even had a video, but he removed it for some stupid reason.

EDIT: Found another copy of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFYFpHYI3nc

Okay, thanks. Don't know how I missed that spot. :facepalm:

There is also a reliable 3-turn strategy which requires no level-ups at all and gets you the Energy Drop and the DracoShiedl in the map.

Yeah, I've seen dondon's video of that. I was more curious about the 1 turn clear.

Edited by bottlegnomes