Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering has anyone done the mission to recruit Gangrel? If so why is the reason he joins?

I've done the mission, but I couldn't read the dialogue. All I know is that Krom has to talk to him three times to recruit him.

I've done the mission, but I couldn't read the dialogue. All I know is that Krom has to talk to him three times to recruit him.

Thanks so that means it similar to recruiting Katarina in Fe 12.

Thanks so that means it similar to recruiting Katarina in Fe 12.

Now that you mention it, yeah.

Othin, have you recruited Valhart yet?

Valhart has not yet been released. He's the next one on the list, so it's a safe bet that he'll become available at the start of June.

I have a quick question.

About the side chapters...I know for some of them that certain units need to be alive and well, and your units have to be married to unlock the rest of them. With the exception of the first 4 side chapters (because if I remember reading it right, those have chapter conditions to unlock), can the rest of them be accessed as soon as the characters are married? Or do those have chapter requirements that need to be fulfilled to unlock, too?

I have a quick question.

About the side chapters...I know for some of them that certain units need to be alive and well, and your units have to be married to unlock the rest of them. With the exception of the first 4 side chapters (because if I remember reading it right, those have chapter conditions to unlock), can the rest of them be accessed as soon as the characters are married? Or do those have chapter requirements that need to be fulfilled to unlock, too?

All of the children Gaidens (S5-S16) are only available after Ch13. Some seem to have later chapter requirements.

AAAAAAHHH SOMEONE POST SOMETHING NEW THERE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING NEW FOR THREE DAYS

We should be hearing about new DLC soon, I think. My money's on Lyn or Eliwood.

Edit: Or Lilina.

Edited by underredskies

We should be hearing about new DLC soon, I think. My money's on Lyn or Eliwood.

Edit: Or Lilina.

I'm gonna put my money on Eliwood and one other character from either Magvel or Judgral.

I'm gonna put my money on Eliwood and one other character from either Magvel or Judgral.

*stomp stomp* Ephraim! *stomp stomp* Ephraim! *stomp stomp* Sigurd! *stomp stomp* Sigurd! Gooooo Lyndis! Give 'em heck, Hector!

I feel like they might just do one a week from now on, to keep it going for longer.

I'm just taking a wild guess to be honest. Thinking that they might do a pattern of 1, 2, 3, then reset each time. I am fully prepared to be completely wrong.

and if it doesn't there is always plan B

every one grab a sword, lance, axe, bow or book along with people with fancy sticks that can somehow heal people as well as little kids that can turn into dragons then we enter destroy there forces, steal from their chests, beat the boss and Sieze The Throne

That sounds familiar.

I have Elincia's DLC. Teams I see:

Roy - Hero

Zephiel - General

Cecilia - Valkyrie

Lillina - Sage

Percival - Paladin

Ray - Sorcerer

Lou - Sage

Thany - Falcon Knight

Sophia - Sorcerer

Wolt - Sniper

Ike - Hero

Elincia - Falcon Knight

Geoffrey - Paladin

Lucia - Swordmaster

Ashnard - Dragonmaster

Mia - Swordmaster

Titania - Great Knight

Soren - Sage

Zihark - Swordmaster

Mist - Valkyrie

Micaiah - Sage

Sothe - Trickster

Sephiran - Sage

Sigrun - Falcon Knight

Black Knight - General

Nephenee - General

Brom - General

Leonardo - Sniper

Edward - Swordmaster

Sanaki - Sage

Edited by Othin

I love the FE 10 line up there and the FE9 one is decent, but FE6's seems kind of disappointing (at least to me). After Tiki got in, I was hoping for more Manaketes and they included too many mages...

Also, by "Maya", do you mean Mia/Wayu? I don't remember anyone called Maya in FE9...

Edited by NeonZ