Sign-up time!

Percivalé

Come one, come all, and welcome to the sign-ups for...

Levity's SUPER AMAZING STORY-TIME EXTRAVAGANZA!

(with your host, yours truly)

What the fuck is this?

This is, my friend, a chance to be featured in a short story series written by a bored English major continuously searching for ways to procrastinate on her Spanish homework!

(Think of it as a forum fanfiction project of sorts)

Short stories? About what?

Ah, my friend, that's up to destiny to decide! This way, it'll always be a surprise!

(I promise they will always be PG-PG-13, and most may have a Fire Emblem-/fantasy theme to them)

How the fuck do I sign up, then?

It's simple, fast, and easy! All you do is fill out this form describing how you would like to appear as a character in these things! Feel free to add any special details you would like to mention, and even suggest special story themes! I endorse creativity!

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called:

Age/age range:

Appearance (image or text description):

Personality:

-Personality quirks?:

-Fears?:

-Strengths?:

-Weaknesses?:

Favorite FE class:

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION:

(This may include and is not limited to: Special sorts of relationships with other members?; Do you prefer to be killed off or not?; Are there special things you want be to be especially accurate/careful with?; etc.)

I do not have a specified limit right now as to the number of people that are allowed to sign up at a time, and by signing up you hereby agree to accepting the fact that every once in a while I may get stuck on one of these for about a week or so, but I will do my very best to get them finished in a timely manner! (I know I have a horrible track record, hush)

The stories will be posted in the Writing Section. A link will be provided here once the thread is made.

Criticism will be welcome! I'm nowhere near perfect--advice and such is helpful in my journey to becoming a better writer! Do keep in mind, though, that these are merely quick little lovelies that I'm writing for fun.

Any questions? Comments? Concerns? Tacos?

Current characters:

(Eclipse)

Name: Jasmine

Age/age range: 17-19

Appearance (image or text description): Long brown hair, tied in a ponytail in back. Green eyes, forgettable facial features, freckles. Averagish height and a bit on the skinny side. Unremarkable clothing.

Personality: You’re critical of people people, hard-working, demanding, and often interrogate people on very specific matters at hand. You’re sharp and clever. (look familiar?)

-Personality quirks?: "Interrogation" is more often than not related to food.

-Fears?: That someone might remember details about her.

-Strengths?: Being really observant, and blending in.

-Weaknesses?: Sometimes ignoring some of the more subtle cues to stop a line of questioning.

Favorite FE class: Civilian Sniper

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Jasmine didn't get enough love where she was, so I'm making you do it here.

Name: Josh/Joshua

Age/age range: 17-21

Appearance: whee

Personality: He's protective of people he knows and cares about. He's fast to react, and he doesn't always think about his actions before committing to them, but he's a damn good friend to the people he likes. Which is difficult, because it takes quite some effort to get him to trust you. He's also quite judgmental, and he's really stubborn.

-Personality quirks: Especially protective of family/close friends.

-Fears: His loved ones getting hurt, or even worse, him hurting them in some way or another.

Favorite FE class: Ranger/Horseman

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Eclipse is somehow my mother I'll think about this later.

Name: Cid

Age/age range: 21-26

Appearance (image or text description): Bald, black ear studs, french beard and a scar on his right cheek. Black Corsair's clothing, boots yadayada.About six feet tall, pretty muscular build.

Personality: Usually bored and dislike fighting weak opponents. Can get really annoyed with the most petty of things. Wants to do something exciting and totally different.

-Personality quirks?: He loves gambling, eating and drinking. He can also be very frank, rude, insensitive.

-Fears?: Death. And probably going insane out of boredom.

-Strengths?: Very good strategist even though he may not look like it. And of course, his fighting skills are deadly.

-Weaknesses?: Is sometimes careless and clumsy.

Favorite FE class: Berserker

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Can't think of anythign as of now.

Name: Serafino

Appearance:

5092-1120665652.png

Personality: Very weary, almost worn-out. Docile and very calm. Friendly, but not terribly sociable.

Quirks: Greatly values marriage and family life, missing it greatly. Fights with a straight face.

Fears: Being helpless, never finding inner peace.

Strengths: Avoiding fights, remaining calm... also rather good at fighting, ironically.

Weaknesses: Women and children, also suffers from spells of apathy and negatively

FE Class: Swordmaster

SPECIAL DETAILS:

Divorcee and widower. Killing him off would be cool, if done well!

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Lis

Age/age range: 15-25

Appearance (image or text description): light brown hair, pigtails, green eyes, short

Personality: bold, sarcastic at times, friendly

-Personality quirks?: completely switches personality depending on current situation (social chameleon)

-Fears?: being caught without her public face on

-Strengths?: good at stealing, likable

-Weaknesses?: kleptomaniac, mean spirited at times, needlessly flaunts talents

Favorite FE class: thief

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: "I'll steal anything thats not bolted down, and if it is, i'll steal the bolts too!" wink.gif

Name: Adam

Age/age range: 18-21

Appearance (image or text description): Short hair that is a weird reddish blondish brown that doesn't really fit into any of those categories, pushed over to the right. 6' 1'. Slim, not very muscular but not super skinny either. Pretty average lookin face. Noseis a little large and round, eyes are brown and fatigued, lips are larger then what you'd expect on a guy, Ears are asymmetrical and bumpy. Casual dresser.

Personality: Pretty shy and pretty awkward if you don't know him. Really talkative but still awkward if you do. Nice, likes to help others.

-Personality quirks?: Makes goofy faces quite often. Sometimes just stares off into the distance and kind of zones out. Laughs to hide/alleviate awkwardness, stress, unhappiness, grief, anger etc.

-Fears?: So many. Fire, bees, the dark, murderers, drowning.

-Strengths?: Likable, stronger/smarter than he appears.

-Weaknesses?: Forgetful, quite apathetic, lazy, clumsy.

Favorite FE class: Shamans or Armor Knights

If he dies off, he should be sacrificing his life for another, probably someone he doesn't know all too well.

Name: Raven

Age/age range: 23 - 28

Appearance (image or text description): Very Vanguard Ike-esque appearance; Black short hair, bandana and all. But most of all, a well-kept, short, trimmed beard. No moustache. About 6 foot/185cm tall. Broad-shouldered, powerful-looking.

Personality: Is most caring for the welfare of allies and friends. Down to earth, speaks his mind. Will listen to anyone who comes to him, and offer advice even if he isn't totally sure what to do.

-Personality quirks?: Does not speak a lot, only when he feels he needs to, or when spoken to. Listens to all the facts and information before he makes decisions. He dislikes conflicts within his company, and will look to calm any situation.

-Fears?: The welfare of his friends. Hates losing allies, and will protect them so far as his body allows.

-Strengths?: Physically strong and reliable. Mentally strong and reliable. Stands his ground. Takes no shit. He will say things as he sees it. Knows when he is wrong and should apologise for something. He also plants confidence into people regardless of the hopelessness of a situation.

-Weaknesses?: Tries to help a little too much and sometimes feels overwhelmed, but that doesn't stop him from continuing. He is very blunt, and sometimes his words hurt those who can't handle it. Also very competitive. Has a long fuse and is very calm 80% of the time, but if that fuse burns out, watch out for explosions of anger. Things such as incompetence and stupidity burns his fuse.

Favorite FE class: Hero / Vanguard. Primary swords, secondary axes.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: My character can get killed off, providing it's for a good cause - such as saving a group of allies from imminent death, and his actions result in victory for the allies in some way. But it would be nice to see him survive the whole thing and settle down with a woman whom he may have feelings for sometime throughout the story.

Hope this is adequate. I look forward to reading your story.

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Sholes

Age/age range: 16/19

Appearance (image or text description): Check my avatar

Personality: Doesn't care much about much, takes insults badly usually resulting in violence, likes dark colors, and funny at times.

-Personality quirks?: Doesn't like being stared at and can be considered kinda scary to people who don't know him well.

-Fears?: Being watched/followed

-Strengths?: Strong and reliable

-Weaknesses?: Gets violent quickly and feels uncomfortable a lot.

Favorite FE class: Assassins and Swordsmasters

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: If I die it has to be epic and I gotta be kinda aloof.

Okay I'll join I'll join I'll join!!!

Name: Guess I'll still be Freohr

Age/age range: I'll just be super creative and go with my own, 18-20ish x3

Appearance: I think I'll look like that one sprite I made up that people often ended up envisioning me as

51046295936382723420.png

Which the more I look at it, the more I really really need to edit that.... =[

Personality: Well, often in a bright mood XD And she prefers to try help everyone else feel the same because she doesn't like to see negativity! It makes her sad face D=

-Personality quirks?: She's easy to step all over and can also easily loses confidence, in either the situation or in herself. Awwww =[

-Fears?: I guess this can sort of count in that she doesn't want to get involved in conflicts. She's not too good at dealing with them. Oh and she can be afraid of larger people because she's so tiny and fragile ;~; *glares at Nightmare*

-Strengths?: She can be quiet and blends in easily if she wants to, mainly due to her patience in keeping quiet and also due to her small size.

-Weaknesses?: Also due to her size, she can often get lost in a crowd XD But she also can get a little too over-defensive of people she really cares about.

Favorite FE class: Archer~

SPESHULZ EXTRA INFORMATION: Hmmmm I was gonna say "Well I'm not saying 'kill me' but I wouldn't mind what you do to me on that" but I see everybody seems to want to die.... XD So just so you don't have to kill off the entire group, no don't kill me. XDDDD Besides that nothing comes of mind so far. If anyone joins that I might think "ooh maybe I can have some sort of relationship with them" then I will edit that in~

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: aang sukujime hanamarara hiroshima yagami

Age/age range: most of them

Appearance (image or text description): Short brown hair, blue almond eyes, tall, black skin, long curly blonde hair, hazel irises, paleish skin tone

Personality: cool laid back deadpan snarker hero sidekick

-Personality quirks?: no

-Fears?: no

-Strengths?: all

-Weaknesses?: no

Favorite FE class: haha what is fe

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: make him as cool as you can preferably with a longcoat that flaps in the wind and a single red glove

Name: William

Age: 25. That's much farther from my real age but this isn't supposed to be me to the "t".

Appearance: A really huge guy, chubby-faced, and very tall with messy brown hair. He has dark green eyes that look a bit sleepy, he's somewhat light-skinned, and has an average-looking nose. He also has a scruffy beard that's short and a bit unkempt.

Personality: A big lug in all respects. He's more of a gentle humanitarian than a wrath-frothing brute. He is very laid-back and has a turtle's pace when it comes to things, too. He also has a very strong control of his tongue, never lashing out at people even if they are difficult.

-Personality quirks?: He has a huge appreciation for the arts, but especially loves music. He hums to himself all the time. He's also a chronic snacker and always keeps small morsels of food with him-- he also enjoys sharing these morsels that he collects with random people.

-Fears?: Rejection and accidentally hurting others with the intention of doing good.

-Strengths?: He is quite adept physically, and is very good at settling conflicts. He has a way with words.

-Weaknesses?: He can be too trusting and friendly at times.

Favorite FE class: Honestly, it's a tie between Shaman and Knight.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Eh, I'd rather not be killed, but if it must be done then let it be done. (Tbh, I want to have an A support with Freohr. :P)

Oh man this is gonna be fun I JUST KNOW IT!

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Nags

Motto: So much depends upon a red wheelbarrow!

Age/age range: Unknown. OK wait. The age range is 1. That is to say, the interval which contains its possible ages has a span of 1.

Appearance (image or text description): A loudspeaker with muscly legs, two speakers with helicopter blades that fly around, two cups attached by a string (and the string is attached, in the middle, to what looks like a remote control car but which moves apparently on its own volition), and a fire alarm (red) attached to a red wheelbarrow. The fire alarm doesn't make a typical fire alarm sound, it just talks. But the loudspeaker can make that kind of alarm sound that some/all loudspeakers can make. The fire alarm is not only the buzzer thing, but also the little wall-attached pull things that come encased in glass (yes it is encased in glass on the wheelbarrow, t he glass has been broken before but regenerates when no one is looking)

Personality: Talks a lot. Won't shut up, no matter how Bizz asks or pleads. Unbreakable??? (many have tried and failed). Very loud. Except for the cups. You have to put your ear to the cups to hear it. You can't hear the ocean if you put the cups to the ear. What are you crazy? That's sea-shells. The cups will tell you stuff like that too.

-Personality quirks?: Insomniac - constantly manic, can't stop talking about stuff, mostly related to itself.

-Fears?: Being destroyed, even though it seems that it can't be, it's still afraid of it. Very afraid of blind people carrying barbs of mistletoe. Alternates between finding someone and asking for its help/protection from destruction and becoming paranoid and trying to kill that person (generally by running them over with the wheelbarrow, not very effectual, or trying to get someone else to kill them, and then getting the original person to kill the person it has now introduced to the equation). This sounds improbable, but it has had some success by driving its victims insane by constantly pestering them. Some scientists believe its voice has mild (but accumulating) hypnotic properties.

-Strengths?: Indestructibility. Doesn't need to eat, sleep, can stand up to the elements without protection for the most part (though a severe blizzard can freeze them in till springtime).

-Weaknesses?: Being really fucking annoying AND indestructible. Travels slowly. Stupid.

Favorite FE class: Anything that smacks of inanimate properties. The ships in FE8. Merchant in FE7 cuz unpromoted he's a big tent. Any sort of ballista.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: The wheelbarrow is the leader. It likes to hang around white chickens when glazed with water (well, when the wheelbarrow is glazed with water, not so much when the chickens are, I mean it's OK if it's the chickens too but mostly the important thing is the wheelbarrow, that's pretty much of primary importance), and even though there isn't anything keeping the loudspeaker or the speakers with it, they like to stay by its side and are never more than about 100 ft away from it and rarely even that far. Don't ask me how the wheelbarrow moves on its own.

If you find a funny way of destroying it you can kill it - it's not actually necessarily indestructible, just sort of a generalization.

Ah another creative thread! I must indulge myself in this!

Name: Abraham

Appearance: He wears a very formal outfit on most occasions. (e.g. a plain black tie, a spotless white shirt, a top hat, uncreased trousers, and his somewhat long hair (down to around 5cm below his shoulders) tied up in a perfect knot) He has rather dark brown hair. Due to his stressed out and constantly demanding lifestyle he has developed wrinkles and stretch marks. He is 5 foot 6 and constantly gaining and losing weight, though he averages around mildly underweight for his height.

Personality: He is very picky, very observant, but finds it hard to express himself resulting on him usually going on, and on, and on, until someone sets him straight. He works as an undercover detective for the justice system and works so hard he barely eats or exercises (though he is fine at swordplay and using lances), but when he does he makes sure to 'fatten himself up'. He pays attention to detail and tries to describe as much as possible. He is also falling asleep at inopportune times due to over working.

Personality quirks?: He ends up rambling and get's nervous that he's going on and on, constantly checking to see if he's boring his listener(s).

Fears?: Rambling (to which he gets embarrassed), not getting his point across, letting a person who has committed a crime get away (too his downfall).

Strengths?: His attention to detail and his descriptiveness, ability at wielding a weapon (it's one of his past times to practice).

Weaknesses?: His over descriptiveness, rambling, and somewhat poor health.

Favourite FE class: Thief/Swordmaster/General (<---What? General? With Thief and Swordmaster?

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: He may get killed off after chasing after a perpetrator of crimes at large, being lured into a ambush due to him being too persistent on catching the criminal, he fights valiantly with a hidden short sword; but when people arrive to help he is already skewered and bleeding quite badly, but he reveals as much information as possible and gives them the key to his documents on local criminals. However, he could somehow survive and reappear later.

Sorry if I went on a bit myself, and no, this is not completely based on me. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Sorry for the mess that was the first post.

Name : Wyatt

Age/age range: 16

Appearance (image or text description): Average height for his age (5'7"), buzzcut brown hair, average build (not too skinny, not fat), hazel eyes, rarely wears formalwear

Personality: Loudmouthed and arrogant, as well as a joker, quick to jump to conclusions, distrusting towards people he hasn't got to know

-Personality quirks?: Swears a lot, gossipy

-Fears?: Heights, cats

-Strengths?: Book smart, reliable, entertaining, doesn't gives up, lets people know what he thinks often

-Weaknesses?: Self-defeating attitude, competitive, procrastinator, doesn't like when people prove him wrong, not good at blending into crowds

Favorite FE class: Pirate/Berserker, duh

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Don't kill me off! If you can pull this off, make him start off not knowing any other characters (maybe he can know 1) and make him grow to make friends.

:U

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called): Cole

Age/age range: 18-20

Appearance (image or text description): Short hair, tan, handsome face, medium height, normal build, big scar on abdomen. Keeps it classy when it comes to clothing.

Personality: Give him what you think my personality is like. It'll be fun for me to see what you think of me based on our past conversations. Or is that too much work?

-Personality quirks?:

-Fears?:

-Strengths?:

-Weaknesses?:

Favorite FE class: Assassin or Swordmaster

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION:(This may include and is not limited to: Special sorts of relationships with other members?; Do you prefer to be killed off or not?; Are there special things you want be to be especially accurate/careful with?; etc.): Don't kill me off. Give me some special sickness that hinders my otherwise complete awesomeness, but make sure it's secret until the end or something. Otherwise I won't limit your creativity.

Edited by Levantamos

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINISH CHORAL FLAVOR TEXT!

Name: Jasmine

Age/age range: 17-19

Appearance (image or text description): Long brown hair, tied in a ponytail in back. Green eyes, forgettable facial features, freckles. Averagish height and a bit on the skinny side. Unremarkable clothing.

Personality: You’re critical of people people, hard-working, demanding, and often interrogate people on very specific matters at hand. You’re sharp and clever. (look familiar?)

-Personality quirks?: "Interrogation" is more often than not related to food.

-Fears?: That someone might remember details about her.

-Strengths?: Being really observant, and blending in.

-Weaknesses?: Sometimes ignoring some of the more subtle cues to stop a line of questioning.

Favorite FE class: Civilian Sniper

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Jasmine didn't get enough love where she was, so I'm making you do it here.

Name: Josh/Joshua

Age/age range: 17-21

Appearance: whee

Personality: He's protective of people he knows and cares about. He's fast to react, and he doesn't always think about his actions before committing to them, but he's a damn good friend to the people he likes. Which is difficult, because it takes quite some effort to get him to trust you. He's also quite judgmental, and he's really stubborn.

-Personality quirks: Especially protective of family/close friends.

-Fears: His loved ones getting hurt, or even worse, him hurting them in some way or another.

Favorite FE class: Ranger/Horseman

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Eclipse is somehow my mother I'll think about this later.

Edited by Aurora

Name: Cid

Appearance (image or text description): Bald, black ear studs, french beard and a scar on his right cheek. Black Corsair's clothing, boots yadayada.About six feet tall, pretty muscular build.

Personality: Usually bored and dislike fighting weak opponents. Can get really annoyed with the most petty of things. Wants to do something exciting and totally different.

-Personality quirks?: He loves gambling, eating and drinking. He can also be very frank, rude, insensitive.

-Fears?: Death. And probably going insane out of boredom.

-Strengths?: Very good strategist even though he may not look like it. And of course, his fighting skills are deadly.

-Weaknesses?: Is sometimes careless and clumsy.

Favorite FE class: Berserker

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: I don't wanna be killed off. Really. Not that you shouldn't but like the many others, if you have to, do it well. It'd be cool if you make this guy have a mentor relationship of sorts, but seeing him in romance would be interesting. Did I forget to mention he likes to twirl rope like stuff around like lassos?

Edited by Marth

Name: Serafino

Appearance:

5092-1120665652.png

Personality: Very weary, almost worn-out. Docile and very calm. Friendly, but not terribly sociable.

Quirks: Greatly values marriage and family life, missing it greatly. Fights with a straight face.

Fears: Being helpless, never finding inner peace.

Strengths: Avoiding fights, remaining calm... also rather good at fighting, ironically.

Weaknesses: Women and children, also suffers from spells of apathy and negatively

FE Class: Swordmaster

SPECIAL DETAILS:

Divorcee and widower. Killing him off would be cool, if done well!

Edited by Parco Folgore

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Lis

Age/age range: 15-25

Appearance (image or text description): light brown hair, pigtails, green eyes, short

Personality: bold, sarcastic at times, friendly

-Personality quirks?: completely switches personality depending on current situation (social chameleon)

-Fears?: being caught without her public face on

-Strengths?: good at stealing, likable

-Weaknesses?: kleptomaniac, mean spirited at times, needlessly flaunts talents

Favorite FE class: thief

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: "I'll steal anything thats not bolted down, and if it is, i'll steal the bolts too!" wink.gif

Name: Adam

Age/age range: 18-21

Appearance (image or text description): Short hair that is a weird reddish blondish brown that doesn't really fit into any of those categories, pushed over to the right. 6' 1'. Slim, not very muscular but not super skinny either. Pretty average lookin face. Noseis a little large and round, eyes are brown and fatigued, lips are larger then what you'd expect on a guy, Ears are asymmetrical and bumpy. Casual dresser.

Personality: Pretty shy and pretty awkward if you don't know him. Really talkative but still awkward if you do. Nice, likes to help others.

-Personality quirks?: Makes goofy faces quite often. Sometimes just stares off into the distance and kind of zones out. Laughs to hide/alleviate awkwardness, stress, unhappiness, grief, anger etc.

-Fears?: So many. Fire, bees, the dark, murderers, drowning.

-Strengths?: Likable, stronger/smarter than he appears.

-Weaknesses?: Forgetful, quite apathetic, lazy, clumsy.

Favorite FE class: Shamans or Armor Knights

If he dies off, he should be sacrificing his life for another, probably someone he doesn't know all too well.

Name: Raven

Age/age range: 23 - 28

Appearance (image or text description): Very Vanguard Ike-esque appearance; Black short hair, bandana and all. But most of all, a well-kept, short, trimmed beard. No moustache. About 6 foot/185cm tall. Broad-shouldered, powerful-looking.

Personality: Is most caring for the welfare of allies and friends. Down to earth, speaks his mind. Will listen to anyone who comes to him, and offer advice even if he isn't totally sure what to do.

-Personality quirks?: Does not speak a lot, only when he feels he needs to, or when spoken to. Listens to all the facts and information before he makes decisions. He dislikes conflicts within his company, and will look to calm any situation.

-Fears?: The welfare of his friends. Hates losing allies, and will protect them so far as his body allows.

-Strengths?: Physically strong and reliable. Mentally strong and reliable. Stands his ground. Takes no shit. He will say things as he sees it. Knows when he is wrong and should apologise for something. He also plants confidence into people regardless of the hopelessness of a situation.

-Weaknesses?: Tries to help a little too much and sometimes feels overwhelmed, but that doesn't stop him from continuing. He is very blunt, and sometimes his words hurt those who can't handle it. Also very competitive. Has a long fuse and is very calm 80% of the time, but if that fuse burns out, watch out for explosions of anger. Things such as incompetence and stupidity burns his fuse.

Favorite FE class: Hero / Vanguard. Primary swords, secondary axes.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: My character can get killed off, providing it's for a good cause - such as saving a group of allies from imminent death, and his actions result in victory for the allies in some way. But it would be nice to see him survive the whole thing and settle down with a woman whom he may have feelings for sometime throughout the story.

Hope this is adequate. I look forward to reading your story.

Edited by Raven

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Sholes

Age/age range: 16/19

Appearance (image or text description): Check my avatar

Personality: Doesn't care much about much, takes insults badly usually resulting in violence, likes dark colors, and funny at times.

-Personality quirks?: Doesn't like being stared at and can be considered kinda scary to people who don't know him well.

-Fears?: Being watched/followed

-Strengths?: Strong and reliable

-Weaknesses?: Gets violent quickly and feels uncomfortable a lot.

Favorite FE class: Assassins and Swordsmasters

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: If I die it has to be epic and I gotta be kinda aloof.

Okay I'll join I'll join I'll join!!!

Name: Guess I'll still be Freohr

Age/age range: I'll just be super creative and go with my own, 18-20ish x3

Appearance: I think I'll look like that one sprite I made up that people often ended up envisioning me as

51046295936382723420.png

Which the more I look at it, the more I really really need to edit that.... =[

Personality: Well, often in a bright mood XD And she prefers to try help everyone else feel the same because she doesn't like to see negativity! It makes her sad face D=

-Personality quirks?: She's easy to step all over and can also easily loses confidence, in either the situation or in herself. Awwww =[

-Fears?: I guess this can sort of count in that she doesn't want to get involved in conflicts. She's not too good at dealing with them. Oh and she can be afraid of larger people because she's so tiny and fragile ;~; *glares at Nightmare*

-Strengths?: She can be quiet and blends in easily if she wants to, mainly due to her patience in keeping quiet and also due to her small size.

-Weaknesses?: Also due to her size, she can often get lost in a crowd XD But she also can get a little too over-defensive of people she really cares about.

Favorite FE class: Archer~

SPESHULZ EXTRA INFORMATION: Hmmmm I was gonna say "Well I'm not saying 'kill me' but I wouldn't mind what you do to me on that" but I see everybody seems to want to die.... XD So just so you don't have to kill off the entire group, no don't kill me. XDDDD Besides that nothing comes of mind so far. If anyone joins that I might think "ooh maybe I can have some sort of relationship with them" then I will edit that in~

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: aang sukujime hanamarara hiroshima yagami

Age/age range: most of them

Appearance (image or text description): Short brown hair, blue almond eyes, tall, black skin, long curly blonde hair, hazel irises, paleish skin tone

Personality: cool laid back deadpan snarker hero sidekick

-Personality quirks?: no

-Fears?: no

-Strengths?: all

-Weaknesses?: no

Favorite FE class: haha what is fe

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: make him as cool as you can preferably with a longcoat that flaps in the wind and a single red glove

If anyone joins that I might think "ooh maybe I can have some sort of relationship with them" then I will edit that in~

But it would be nice to see him survive the whole thing and settle down with a woman whom he may have feelings for sometime throughout the story.

Do it Bizz

Name: William

Age: 25. That's much farther from my real age but this isn't supposed to be me to the "t".

Appearance: A really huge guy, chubby-faced, and very tall with messy brown hair. He has dark green eyes that look a bit sleepy, he's somewhat light-skinned, and has an average-looking nose. He also has a scruffy beard that's short and a bit unkempt.

Personality: A big lug in all respects. He's more of a gentle humanitarian than a wrath-frothing brute. He is very laid-back and has a turtle's pace when it comes to things, too. He also has a very strong control of his tongue, never lashing out at people even if they are difficult.

-Personality quirks?: He has a huge appreciation for the arts, but especially loves music. He hums to himself all the time. He's also a chronic snacker and always keeps small morsels of food with him-- he also enjoys sharing these morsels that he collects with random people.

-Fears?: Rejection and accidentally hurting others with the intention of doing good.

-Strengths?: He is quite adept physically, and is very good at settling conflicts. He has a way with words.

-Weaknesses?: He can be too trusting and friendly at times.

Favorite FE class: Honestly, it's a tie between Shaman and Knight.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Eh, I'd rather not be killed, but if it must be done then let it be done. (Tbh, I want to have an A support with Freohr. :P)

Oh man this is gonna be fun I JUST KNOW IT!

Edited by Esme

Tbh, I want to have an A support with Freohr. :P

Bizz should make us rivals for Freohr's heart. That would be interesting, haha.

Edit: Freohr's heart, not Bizz's heart. Derp.

Edit 2: But if you have a character in this Bizz I am not striking you out as a potential lover for my character.

Edited by Raven

I can see it now (delete either all the 1s or the 2s as appropriate):

Freohr ends up with (1)William/(2)Raven, however she will forever keep the memory of the deceased (1)Raven/(2)William close to her heart, for without him, both Freohr and (1)William/(2)Raven would have been killed.

I can see it now (delete either all the 1s or the 2s as appropriate):

Freohr ends up with (1)William/(2)Raven, however she will forever keep the memory of the deceased (1)Raven/(2)William close to her heart, for without him, both Freohr and (1)William/(2)Raven would have been killed.

However William/Raven is glad that Raven/William died because he was a douchebag.

[21/04/12 18:44:55] levity: aang sukujime hanamarara shiitake yananamaru oniichankun aoi hagakure hiroshima yagami

[21/04/12 18:46:37] levity: ?

[21/04/12 18:47:01] Guillermo: holy shit

[21/04/12 18:47:06] Guillermo: i have nothing else to teach you

[21/04/12 18:47:43] levity: c:

it is official

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Nags

Motto: So much depends upon a red wheelbarrow!

Age/age range: Unknown. OK wait. The age range is 1. That is to say, the interval which contains its possible ages has a span of 1.

Appearance (image or text description): A loudspeaker with muscly legs, two speakers with helicopter blades that fly around, two cups attached by a string (and the string is attached, in the middle, to what looks like a remote control car but which moves apparently on its own volition), and a fire alarm (red) attached to a red wheelbarrow. The fire alarm doesn't make a typical fire alarm sound, it just talks. But the loudspeaker can make that kind of alarm sound that some/all loudspeakers can make. The fire alarm is not only the buzzer thing, but also the little wall-attached pull things that come encased in glass (yes it is encased in glass on the wheelbarrow, t he glass has been broken before but regenerates when no one is looking)

Personality: Talks a lot. Won't shut up, no matter how Bizz asks or pleads. Unbreakable??? (many have tried and failed). Very loud. Except for the cups. You have to put your ear to the cups to hear it. You can't hear the ocean if you put the cups to the ear. What are you crazy? That's sea-shells. The cups will tell you stuff like that too.

-Personality quirks?: Insomniac - constantly manic, can't stop talking about stuff, mostly related to itself.

-Fears?: Being destroyed, even though it seems that it can't be, it's still afraid of it. Very afraid of blind people carrying barbs of mistletoe. Alternates between finding someone and asking for its help/protection from destruction and becoming paranoid and trying to kill that person (generally by running them over with the wheelbarrow, not very effectual, or trying to get someone else to kill them, and then getting the original person to kill the person it has now introduced to the equation). This sounds improbable, but it has had some success by driving its victims insane by constantly pestering them. Some scientists believe its voice has mild (but accumulating) hypnotic properties.

-Strengths?: Indestructibility. Doesn't need to eat, sleep, can stand up to the elements without protection for the most part (though a severe blizzard can freeze them in till springtime).

-Weaknesses?: Being really fucking annoying AND indestructible. Travels slowly. Stupid.

Favorite FE class: Anything that smacks of inanimate properties. The ships in FE8. Merchant in FE7 cuz unpromoted he's a big tent. Any sort of ballista.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: The wheelbarrow is the leader. It likes to hang around white chickens when glazed with water (well, when the wheelbarrow is glazed with water, not so much when the chickens are, I mean it's OK if it's the chickens too but mostly the important thing is the wheelbarrow, that's pretty much of primary importance), and even though there isn't anything keeping the loudspeaker or the speakers with it, they like to stay by its side and are never more than about 100 ft away from it and rarely even that far. Don't ask me how the wheelbarrow moves on its own.

If you find a funny way of destroying it you can kill it - it's not actually necessarily indestructible, just sort of a generalization.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

Ah another creative thread! I must indulge myself in this!

Name: Abraham

Appearance: He wears a very formal outfit on most occasions. (e.g. a plain black tie, a spotless white shirt, a top hat, uncreased trousers, and his somewhat long hair (down to around 5cm below his shoulders) tied up in a perfect knot) He has rather dark brown hair. Due to his stressed out and constantly demanding lifestyle he has developed wrinkles and stretch marks. He is 5 foot 6 and constantly gaining and losing weight, though he averages around mildly underweight for his height.

Personality: He is very picky, very observant, but finds it hard to express himself resulting on him usually going on, and on, and on, until someone sets him straight. He works as an undercover detective for the justice system and works so hard he barely eats or exercises (though he is fine at swordplay and using lances), but when he does he makes sure to 'fatten himself up'. He pays attention to detail and tries to describe as much as possible. He is also falling asleep at inopportune times due to over working.

Personality quirks?: He ends up rambling and get's nervous that he's going on and on, constantly checking to see if he's boring his listener(s).

Fears?: Rambling (to which he gets embarrassed), not getting his point across, letting a person who has committed a crime get away (too his downfall).

Strengths?: His attention to detail and his descriptiveness, ability at wielding a weapon (it's one of his past times to practice).

Weaknesses?: His over descriptiveness, rambling, and somewhat poor health.

Favourite FE class: Thief/Swordmaster/General (<---What? General? With Thief and Swordmaster?

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: He may get killed off after chasing after a perpetrator of crimes at large, being lured into a ambush due to him being too persistent on catching the criminal, he fights valiantly with a hidden short sword; but when people arrive to help he is already skewered and bleeding quite badly, but he reveals as much information as possible and gives them the key to his documents on local criminals. However, he could somehow survive and reappear later.

Sorry if I went on a bit myself, and no, this is not completely based on me. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Sorry for the mess that was the first post.

Edited by TheBritishEltshan

Name : Wyatt

Age/age range: 16

Appearance (image or text description): Average height for his age (5'7"), buzzcut brown hair, average build (not too skinny, not fat), hazel eyes, rarely wears formalwear

Personality: Loudmouthed and arrogant, as well as a joker, quick to jump to conclusions, distrusting towards people he hasn't got to know

-Personality quirks?: Swears a lot, gossipy

-Fears?: Heights, cats

-Strengths?: Book smart, reliable, entertaining, doesn't gives up, lets people know what he thinks often

-Weaknesses?: Self-defeating attitude, competitive, procrastinator, doesn't like when people prove him wrong, not good at blending into crowds

Favorite FE class: Pirate/Berserker, duh

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Don't kill me off! If you can pull this off, make him start off not knowing any other characters (maybe he can know 1) and make him grow to make friends.

:U