Sign-up time!

Percivalé

Well, it's medieval times, so they would be unaware of such mental disorders and et cetera

also I have "afraid of professional people" disorder

because that is definitely a disorder yep

Edited by Levantamos

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Jack Cross

Age/age range: 23

Appearance (image or text description): Jack has shaggy, close to platinum blonde, medium length hair, that is usually ruffled up and unkempt. He stands at 6' 4", 180 lbs with a fairly muscular body. Not much muscle on his legs despite how fast he can move, but he makes up for it with massive biceps and broad shoulders. A distinguishing feature he has is his left eye is blue whereas his right eye is green.

Personality: Flirtatious to the max, happy-go-lucky and charismatic. Is attempting to recover from addiction problems, and with the right help, his will will win and the addiction can be beaten.

Personality quirks?: Jack suffers from schizophrenia, and rarely sleeps. This sometimes causes him to see things that aren't really there causing him to experience extreme paranoia at times. At times he turns to booze and drugs to quell his anxieties and paranoia, but it usually causes the hallucinations to become more real and frightening.

Fears?: That someone might remember details about her.

Strengths?: Strong and brave. Very happy go lucky and always tries to help with everything he's got.

Weaknesses?: Addiction issues, schizophrenia.

Favorite FE class: Thief/Assassin/Rogue... whatever fits. You can decide personally.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Jack can start with addiction issues if you'd like, or not at all. Wouldn't mind seeing him beat them. When I think of a character I'd like to make in a story, I think of a good cop type of guy, who gets mixed up into stuff, bends the law, but still works his ass off to get the job done right. If that helps at all. If you don't care for the schizophrenia either, or if it'll pose too much of a problem, you can drop that as well, I just figured it would add to the story when my character will talk to "himself" occasionally or something.

If you want me to be in depth with anything, run anything by me, or have any questions, let me know.

You're gonna make Ellen jealous

But it makes for such juicy fanfiction material!

But it makes for such juicy fanfiction material!

And Kelsey Green. . .wait, how the hell did Jasmine become so damn popular with the ladies?

Edited by eclipse

Name: Terry

Age/age range: 20~30

Appearance (image or text description): Two metre (6'7'') blonde giant with manly moustache of doom. Wears jeans and a black tanktop, and also a bandanna and sunglasses.

Personality: Super manly man, also super patriotic (he's American)

-Personality quirks?: Super manly man

-Fears?: People significantly bigger than him

-Strengths?: Super manly strength, knows how to wrestle like a pro

-Weaknesses?: Super easy to anger, also burgers

Favorite FE class: Berserker

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: He's a mechanic and has his own super cool Harley Davidson. Also do whatever you will with him.

This sucks but I couldn't think of anything else.

[spoiler=about 9/10 of the way through I realized this is my dad plus some stuff]Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Joe Ash

Age/age range: 20's, early/mid/late are all fine

Appearance (image or text description):

VpBOI.jpg

Personality: vagrant wandering in search of a cause, a master or a friend (or all of the above). Self-fulfilling victim of the "what the hell" effect; somehow considers himself a bad person, willing to do unscrupulous things either for a worthy purpose or to further his self-interest, though neither proud nor sadistic. Talkative and friendly, quick to greet and to laugh, slow to actually trust.

-Personality quirks: Quietly competitive, has a nebulous urge to prove his particular worth to others.

-Fears: Missing opportunities, being unlovable, failure. Possibly also bugs.

-Strengths: Clever, a physical and social survivalist. Discreet and understanding, a good wingman for any job with a fair-sized bag of tricks. Good at telling people what they want to hear. Quick, ruthless when needed.

-Weaknesses: Prohibitively high personal standards, it can be hard to truly lower his guard, even when it's in his best interest. Quietly jealous of literally anybody who might be more talented or skilled at anything than he is, himself. Irrationally poor self-image. Prone to doubting even his closest friends. Passive-aggressive despite being outwardly good-natured, skeptical of his ability to change somebody's mind.

Favorite FE class: Thief

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: orphaned (not sure why, but suspects war to be the reason). Taken care of and influenced by homeless beggar-philosophers (in the vein of Socrates), though wary of the idealism they taught ("He who stands apart from the world will never change it."). Whether he realizes it or not, wants to become immortal through words or deeds. Might be capable of betrayal, though not without thought. Used to the idea of playing a high-risk, high-reward game, and knows that one day he will die (not afraid of death, just not before he's done).

Edited by Rehab

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Jaqen

Age/age range: 24

Appearance (image or text description): very scruffy longish dark hair, big ears, big eyes, nicely trimmed mustache and goatee, small build

Personality: bad attitude, quite stubborn, very bold with his actions, got a dry sense of humour

-Personality quirks?: He looks like a chimp when he grins

-Fears?: his own well being

-Strengths?: fights very dirty in battle. hes quite agile and quick with his wits. always looks for the easier option

-Weaknesses?: Not many people like him. His enemies despise him. Can be quite cowardly and cruel at times.

Favorite FE class: halberdier

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Hes a great strategist, winning almost every battle hes been in. The kings men needed him for his skills,so they made him into a knight. He does sortof have respect for the people that he finds most vunerable. Hes a bit of an anti hero.

(This may include and is not limited to: Special sorts of relationships with other members?; Do you prefer to be killed off or not?; Are there special things you want be to be especially accurate/careful with?; etc.)

Name: Terry

Age/age range: 20~30

Appearance (image or text description): Two metre (6'7'') blonde giant with manly moustache of doom. Wears jeans and a black tanktop, and also a bandanna and sunglasses.

Personality: Super manly man, also super patriotic (he's American)

-Personality quirks?: Super manly man

-Fears?: People significantly bigger than him

-Strengths?: Super manly strength, knows how to wrestle like a pro

-Weaknesses?: Super easy to anger, also burgers

Favorite FE class: Berserker

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: He's a mechanic and has his own super cool Harley Davidson. Also do whatever you will with him.

This sucks but I couldn't think of anything else.

this is the second best character thus far

I'm officially starting on these today.

I'll still allow sign-ups and all that, especially considering I know a few people cough cough, kay, proto that were interested that haven't submitted characters yet

I'm officially starting on these today.

I'll still allow sign-ups and all that, especially considering I know a few people cough cough, kay, proto that were interested that haven't submitted characters yet

Alright! :D

Good luck~

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Camilla

Age/age range: 22-25

Appearance (image or text description): 5'9", toned muscles but on the bulkier side of that, long straight black hair. Wears a qipao with tight white pants under and thigh-high steel-sole boots.

Personality:

-Personality quirks?: Tries to be nice to people but has (a rather easily triggered) a rather terrible temper. Becomes a total dick and yells insults at the perpetrator when that happens. Hates loud, obnoxious people. Does mathematical analysis in head for totally seemingly unmathematical things. Works only when motivated with money, bunnies, or food.

-Fears?: Heights, places with too many people

-Strengths?: The ability to punch massive holes in things, the ability to kick a even bigger hole. Pretty physically strong in general and is a trained fighter. Math. Drawing on things. Drinking bullshit amounts of coffee and other caffeinated drinks.

-Weaknesses?: Can't talk to strangers unless they talk first, slightly paranoid about things, bunnies. English grammar. Said extremely explosive temper. Has ridiculous standards for self and beats self up(metaphorically) when something isn't perfect. A bit of a perfectionist. Has really bad aim when aiming for something outside the radius of range of her leg.

Favorite FE class: FAT BUNNY RIDER I mean Dracoknight or Hero

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: BUNNIES also dating Furet if he signs up also rather not die

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Am I still able to submit this?

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called: Guy Starwind

Age/age range: early to mid thirties

Appearance (image or text description): Thin to medium build. Also a huge ass beard(mostly because I can't grow one IRL)

Personality:

-Personality quirks?: Loves to sing and is overly prideful. I also speak in old English(thee, thou, thy, etc), also very lazy

-Fears?: Failing in his duty and flat chested women

-Strengths?: High charisma and gets other to fight for him

-Weaknesses?: Women... busty women...

Favorite FE class: Paladin or Hero

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION:

I don't care if he lives or die. However, if he dies I want his last words as he's dying to be "It's gettin too hot!" I want him to use a whip too(Like a Belmont). I want him to be that guy who doesn't show up until the end(like the Gotoh archetype).