Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

How about this. What if your female who got a kid with Krom because of story reasons gets S-rank with an other male will she still get a child with him too?

For example yuo had Soiree with an A-support with Krom. If she gets S now with say Frederic will that work or is she now auto locked to Krom? (and therefor gets both childern from him.)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant that if she got the S-rank after she got confirmed a child with Krom.

Only one S-rank per character. If she has a confirmed child with Krom then that means she already has a S-rank with Krom.

Thank you Othin for your answers.

I have an other: which of the following couples can get a S-rate?

Lucina-Wood

Mark (daughter of Krom)-Wood

Mark (daughter of Liz)-Azure (son of Krom)

Mark (daughter of Lucina)-Azure (son of Krom)

Mark (daughter of Lucina)-Wood

Mark (child of someone of second generation)-anybody of the 2nd gen (of the opposite sex)

Nn-Chambray (Might be funny to see their children laugh.gif)

I know this couple are totally weird but I cant help... I played too much at FE4 gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

And did they are special support between siblings (of the 2nd génération), and between relatives (cousins, niece/aunt, ect...)?

More generally, did they are support between people of the first generation and the 2nd generation one, other than parent/child ones?

Only one S-rank per character. If she has a confirmed child with Krom then that means she already has a S-rank with Krom.

I mean after chapter 13. Where Krom will automatically have a child with the highest female support he has. Which can be below S-rank.

Example. Krom has at the start of chapter 13 an A rank support with Soiree and no other supports whatsoever. This means they get a daughter together. Now what if they do not get their suppoort any further and Soiree now gets an S-rank support with Frederick. Will she then get a daughter with Frederick as well.

(on a different note. We know what happens if all female options are dead for Krom but what happens if all female options are already taken. I assume the same will happen then.)

I mean after chapter 13. Where Krom will automatically have a child with the highest female support he has. Which can be below S-rank.

Example. Krom has at the start of chapter 13 an A rank support with Soiree and no other supports whatsoever. This means they get a daughter together. Now what if they do not get their suppoort any further and Soiree now gets an S-rank support with Frederick. Will she then get a daughter with Frederick as well.

(on a different note. We know what happens if all female options are dead for Krom but what happens if all female options are already taken. I assume the same will happen then.)

If someone has a child with Krom, her and Krom's support level automatically jumps to S.

I think Soiree (or anyone else) have an automatic S-rank with Krom if they are a child together, then Soiree can't have a S-rank with Frederick (and then a child)... And it's not at the start of chapter 13 but at the end of chapter 11... We must be fast!

After you beat the game, can you answer this question for me:

Does Naga appear in game at all or is he/she just a plot device yet again?

Indeed she does.

Edited by Miscellany

It's probably in you're best interest to remake Libera a priest and level him a bit more if you plan on using him (like I do), specially since 13 speed is ridiculously low, especially for a Prepromote who joins in ch.9

From what I've seen from a youtube playthrough It looked like Libera starts with Renewal. Does he start with Luck Cry as well?

Actually, he only starts with the two cleric skills (Miracle and Healing Heart).

Edited by ReedTien

Well, it was getting ridiculously easy for a while, and then Ch17 happened. All the enemies are promoted now, and they're putting up a much better fight. My own characters are all promoted, as well.

Currently working on the following pairings:

Othin x Serge

Sol x Miriel

Vake x Tiamo

Viole x Nono

Serge and Tiamo are ridiculous. And Sol, for that matter.

Worth mentioning that characters in Double don't count against the "no allies in three squares" skills.

Or could it be sum level determines the skill gained from the parent's default class? Krom's been Lord, Cavalier, and Great Knight, if that sum is 25+ that might trigger Aether.

Likewise, Soiree's been Cavalier and Great Knight if that sum is below 25 but above 9 it might decide outdoor battle.

I could see the programers including that mechanic to discourage players from fielding units just so they can breed and stay away from combat.

Krom had not yet promoted to Great Knight at the time. He was a LV10 Cavalier, and I think he was a LV10 Lord before using the Change Seal. Either way, his total levels were definitely below 25.

It looks to me like characters can only build supports through fighting together, not just staying out of the way.

Hmm...the skill sets for Callum might make him a powerful Greatknight if he chooses to go there. I highly doubt many combinations let their General or Greatknight have Acrobat from Trickster, +1 Move from thief. Greatshield might be handy when he reclasses to a caster or an Assassin/Trickster as their Def is probably low. I don't think many of your cav's or knights have access to Renewal either.

If I read the skills right, Callumn can potentially be this mobile tank that can walk over mountains or desert as if it only cost him 1 Move and recover 30% of max hp every round. And also walk through enemies to maybe save someone in indoor battles.

Knight

Thief

Trickster

Battle Monk

Great Knight

That's kind of a lot of promotions. It looks feasible, but not easy, and he has to start with E weapons twice.

It looks to me like characters can expect to get to the equivalent of level 50 or so throughout the game, and they can arrange that into a system of three to five tiers as they choose, mixing different promotions and reclasses to create the customized tier progression. It helps to do some thinking ahead, though.

Wow, all this Skill-stacking Reclass stuff sounds really daunting... :wacko:

How hard is it to work your way out of E ranks and Bronzes?

It depends. Tiamo didn't have too bad of a time with Bronze Swords, but she did fall behind for a while. With Vake Doubled with her, however, her damage output is ridiculous, even with Iron Swords.

I can confirm this. Krom's support level is automatically boosted to S with whoever he marries.

Edited by Othin

Define "ridiculous".

LV2 Bow Knight with D Swords and E Bows, one-rounds promoted enemies with an Iron Sword and occasionally a Bronze Bow.

Granted, it has a lot more to do with Vake sitting on her and giving her +8 Str and +6 Spd. So maybe it's just Berserkers that are ridiculous.

And what are the bosses in the game like that Grayed Armor Knight in Chapter 3 that he/she doesn't get killed and get defeated?

I found it from here in 3:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCqkDQgrVE&feature=relmfu

Edited by King Marth 64

Hey, Othin, could you try selling and forging some of the bonus (eg. Log, Glass Sword) and named weapons and tell me what values you get? I'm trying to figure out how much they're worth.

EDIT

Also, do you have a save where you can still obtain Sidequest 5 (Wood's chapter)?

Edited by VincentASM

And what are the bosses in the game like that Grayed Armor Knight in Chapter 3 that he/she doesn't get killed and get defeated?

I found it from here in 3:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCqkDQgrVE&feature=relmfu

She's one of Feria's knights; she keeps showing up for a while afterward, but I'm not sure about the details of what she does.

Could you post a screen or describe Dezel as a General, does she look similar to this picture?

GeneralSumia.jpg

That's her, yeah.

Hey, Othin, could you try selling and forging some of the bonus (eg. Log, Glass Sword) and named weapons and tell me what values you get? I'm trying to figure out how much they're worth.

EDIT

Also, do you have a save where you can still obtain Sidequest 5 (Wood's chapter)?

Sell values at full uses:

Wyrmslayer: 750

Glass Sword: 150

Swordslayer Sword: 487

Alm's Championsword: 407

Brave Lance: 1110

Short Spear: 800

Beast Killer: 825

Holy Lance: 770

Killer Lance: 840

Log: 25

Stun Lance: 300

Fin's Guardlance: 237

Ephraim's Bravelance: 305

Brave Axe: 1200

Ladle: 25

Hector's Rageaxe: 502

Silver Bow: 780

Strong-busting bow: 247

Bowslayer Bow: 540

Concoction: 300

Elixer: 450

Door Key: 150

Chest Key: 150

Stat boosters: 1250 (Don't have all of them, but I have most, and they seem to confirm the rest. Also, the Angelic Robe gives +5 HP, not +7.)

Sweet Medicine: 37

Gaia's Luxury Sweets: 500

Scented Box: 125

The Scented Box is the problem here, since that's 25% of its selling price. I checked immediately and verified this.

I then tried messing around in the forge. To forge +1 Mt onto a full-use Bronze Sword and a Killing Edge, for both of them, the cost was 50% of their selling price. I tried it with a Glass Sword and the cost was 300 gold, not 150. The Stun Lance and Log similarly required double their sell price to forge +1 Mt onto, indicating that their actual Mt is four times their sell price. Same with the Swordslayer Sword, same with Alm's Championsword.

I included all the weapons in my convoy with prices absent from the site. (Conveniently, they were all at full uses.) It looks like it's just the rare ones that this applies to, however. The Holy Lance forges for 770, the same as its sell price, so as a regular weapon, it still sells for 50%. I'm sure you can sort out which is which.

As for Wood: I've been using Liz, but I haven't been pairing her up with anyone. So I could get the chapter, but I'd have to go a bit out of my way. What are you wondering about?

Edited by Othin