Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

The last skill obtained or the last skill after rearrangement?

As for Krom, has anyone else actually got him to level 15+ master lord before accessing his other child's gaiden map? I ask, because Azure in the picture below has Royal Weapon. It could be Aether is default unless a level 15 skill is obtained by him.

azure_krom.png

Well, I can tell you that my Krom was only a level 3 Master Lord when I recruited Azure, who had Royal Weapon by default.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can tell you that my Krom was only a level 3 Master Lord when I recruited Azure, who had Royal Weapon by default.

Aha, awesome then. So Azure seems to be an exception to the Aether inheritance, which is awesome, because he's the one I wanted to inherit that skill for. Now, he just needs to cap Luck (hopefully he doesn't have any minuses to the luck cap) and that's 100% Weapon Saver! I guess I'll have to pair Sumia, Mariabel and Soiree fast.

I wonder why Olivia is a 4th default for marrying in a short period of recruitment. Has there been any details on her history with Krom? Surely, Krom didn't just pick a pretty lady that just joined his army to marry her immediately.

Does that logic mean that it would be impossible to pair Krom and Olivia if you were keeping Sumia single for Henry later?

I don't know, but maybe if you don't raise Sumia to C support with Krom and Olivia is around Krom a lot in the chapter, Olivia might have a chance.

Osilio and Flavia are restricted to 2 classes each? That's a bit of a pitty. (But I like Heroes so meh)

Also it seems growths will indeed be mostly depend on your class. Otherwise Henry can't be an efficient Dark Mage, Thief and Barbarian. Those 3 classes are like the furthest appart each.

Edited by Silith

Sooooo... could you answer those music questions for me, Othin? Pretty please?

I forget which questions they are, but if I haven't answered them, it's probably because I don't have an answer.

Sure, but I've only gotten 4 of the children.

Mark - Gaiden 12

Azure - Gaiden 6

Selena - Gaiden 10 (brutal, because Selena seems to want to suicide)

Loran/Roland? - Gaiden 14

Okay, this fits. It looks like the site just switched Gaiden 15 and Gaiden 12.

Keeping Selena alive just requires being able to reach the enemies before she can. Griffin Knights help with that. Griffin Knights help with everything.

Hey othin,

Is there a tower ( like in sacred stones)v?

If not then is there another way to grind?

There is no tower. You can grind a bit with random skirmishes, but it seems to me that they're limited unless you buy Scent Boxes to generate more. In Normal, the Scent Boxes are just 500 gold, and you can make up for that price with gains within the chapter, but in Hard and Lunatic, they're 4800, limiting how much you can grind.

What were Azure's default classes and skills? Lacking info on the trades for Female -> Male Dancer and Pegasus Knight... and you're saying you didn't get royal weapon?

What were Azure's default classes and skills? Lacking info on the trades for Female -> Male Dancer and Pegasus Knight... and you're saying you didn't get royal weapon?

I don't think that's what he means by "default". As a Mercenary, Azure should have Weapon Saver and Late Initiative, as well as one skill from Olivia and one from Krom. It sounds like Royal Weapon is the skill he got from Krom.

Actually, I wasn't even responding to that part.

But yes, excellent question: if Krom's kids did not get Aether, that's very interesting.

To add: did Lucina also not get Aether?

Have all of other Kroms options be married off, he defaults to Olivia.

(Olivia has priority over MU, so you don' need to worry about MU.)

This is almost true. I didn't have Mariabel, Soiree, or Sumia paired with anyone, and Krom still defaulted to Olivia.

This is a bit random, but have you tried messing around with the world map, especially towards the very edges?

I've heard people mentioning they could see hints of other lands beyond Iris and Varm. Not to mention that northern continent that can been in the ending.

When you get to Flavia and Basilio, can you see if they have any reclassing options? I dunno the - s on the main page indicates that they're stuck in their base class set or just nobody has bothered to look at their reclassing yet.

Yeah, that's what happened.

That seems to support the original rumors that she was default. Maybe the Olivia as 4th option came from players having one of the others at C support without knowledge of it. Or maybe the amount of support points towards C counts.

And as Othin asked in the spoiler, did Krom's daughter get Aether or Royal Weapon?