Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only SpotPass item I've gotten so far is Tyrfing. Or do you mean the specific Gangrel map? I haven't played it yet, but there are no enemy mages on the field. There's a village, though.

I heard the Naga tome makes an appearance in the spotpass. It this true?

That's what was mentioned over at GameFAQs. It also said that in the same DLC, Ike had the Ragnell, and Lyn had the Sol Katti (Although none of them are droppable). It'd be difficult to say if they're true or not until we see some screenshots of the weapons. And an animation of Narga in battle.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

I don't recognize that map besides the terrain. Is it Micaiah's DLC?

Interesting, regardless. Say, how do you buy the DLCs if all you have are American dollars?

Edited by Othin

It's supposed to be on the Micaiah DLC stage actually. I'm not sure it's true though, the wiki updated with information about every single weapon and unit there way too quickly.

http://kamikouryaku....%A3%A5%C3%A5%AF

Also, according to that, enemy Ike has the Ragnell and Lyn has the Sol Kati. The weapon distribution just seems very random to me though, with other characters stuck with their "name" weapons, which should be significantly weaker.

I'd just wait until that information is confirmed by other wikis.

Edited by NeonZ

Some weapon distributions are random. Regardless, I wouldn't place any bets. Not until I figure out how to access this map myself, anyway.

Wait, the SpotPass added a Gaiden chapter!?

Took the words right out of my mouth. That's very interesting. I hope there's a way to keep them between playthroughs.

Also, I'm curious to see the entire list of Spotpass characters, is it just the 10 FE4 Gen 2 guys and the 10 FE1/3/11/12 guys that Vincent posted?

Wait, the SpotPass added a Gaiden chapter!?

Yep.

Hey, you paired Krom with Soiree, right? Did Degel get Aether?

Yes.

Took the words right out of my mouth. That's very interesting. I hope there's a way to keep them between playthroughs.

Also, I'm curious to see the entire list of Spotpass characters, is it just the 10 FE4 Gen 2 guys and the 10 FE1/3/11/12 guys that Vincent posted?

Seems like getting them on other playthroughs requires getting the map through SpotPass again and completing the other file through Ch25 to unlock it. Unless the map gets saved and doesn't have to be re-downloaded; I'm not sure, and in that case you don't have to re-download it. I don't remember a super-long download the second time, downloading it onto my Hard Mode file. Also, since I was able to instantly get the whole rest of the FE4 Gen 1 SpotPass once April was over, I'm guessing it'll be possible to just grab this map and all the later ones at any later date. Which is damn convenient.

Are there any support conversations between Grandparent and Grandchild in case you pair MU with a 2nd Gen character.

Doesn't seem that way. Mark only lists Sumia once, as a parent, so you'd get the two of them to support if you paired MU with Sumia. No indication of a second way to support with her in the event of a Gen 3 Mark.

Can you use spotpass/DLC characters in the fortune telling? I know it's just random and pointless, but I haven't seen any comments one way or another about this.

I think I saw DLC characters and I definitely saw SpotPass with Sigurd and Alvis's bromance.

Alvis Sigurd awesome now does this happen before or after Alvis killed Sigurd in cold blood and like half his friends and showed him his wife who is also SIgurds Lol

I think I saw DLC characters and I definitely saw SpotPass with Sigurd and Alvis's bromance.

Heh, nice. Seems like something very easy to add, so it's good to know they didn't cut it.

i recently decided to just buy the game and am about to order an import, and idk if you answered this but i just wanna know like does the charger come with the 3ds or do i gotta order a japanese charger too?

Yes, it comes with a charger.

Edited by ww2

I can confirm this. I was even able to get fortunes for Marth with Prince Marth. (DLC vs. SpotPass)

...Dare I ask about the result?

I don't know much kanji. All I remember is that one had hearts but the other didn't.

Edited by Othin