Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

When Krom marries at the end of chapter 11, does that hide his remaining supports with his wife by sending their support level straight to S? If so would it be possible to sit there and grind supports with Olivia and Krom on chapter 11 so I don't miss them?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Krom marries at the end of chapter 11, does that hide his remaining supports with his wife by sending their support level straight to S? If so would it be possible to sit there and grind supports with Olivia and Krom on chapter 11 so I don't miss them?

It does hide them.

And no, you can't. Supports are only possible between chapters. So there is no way to actually trigger an S support conversation between Olivia and Krom.

How is it possible to marry Krom and Olivia? Not create any supports with any of the other eligible females?

Did you figure out what fame points are? What's the earliest chapter where you can change class?

How is it possible to marry Krom and Olivia? Not create any supports with any of the other eligible females?

Did you figure out what fame points are? What's the earliest chapter where you can change class?

For your first question, either that and support only her (for the one chapter she's in).

For your second, I think you get those off Dual tag and stuff. For your 3rd, I think it was around chapter 6? Not sure on that one though).

Thanks for the reply.

Does that mean that the only way to pair off Olivia and Krom is to either not support with anyone else or to pair everyone else all off first? Also, how generic are the supports between the characters (ie Radiant Dawn style, or unique conversations)?

For your first question, either that and support only her (for the one chapter she's in).

For your second, I think you get those off Dual tag and stuff. For your 3rd, I think it was around chapter 6? Not sure on that one though).

You can't actually get a support level, though, so I don't think it counts.

Dual Tag fits with what I've read. And yeah, I promoted MU before heading into Ch6.

Do you know if after you activate Astra you can still activate other skills?

If Mark is born as a Strategist can he class change to all the other classes like MU?

Also how does the Counter skill work? Does it always activate or only sometimes? And how much damage do you deal out?

Edited by DoctorSlash

Internet connection made, no idea what to do with it. I'll poke around on my own, but in the meantime, anyone know how to access SpotPass or DLC?

Do you know if after you activate Astra you can still activate other skills?

If Mark is born as a Strategist can he class change to all the other classes like MU?

Also how does the Counter skill work? Does it always activate or only sometimes? And how much damage do you deal out?

Counter apparently has a 100% activation rate and does full damage, but only works if the enemy is adjacent.

Don't know about the others, but I've heard the children inherit the full class sets of their parents, so it sounds like Mark will have a wide selection available no matter what.

Just finished Ch13, then remembered the Ch12 shop existed, bought a ton of Master Seals, and started using them. Dammit how am I supposed to choose just 13 of these characters... and with more on the way.

I recall someone was asking about children. Pairing Krom and Soiree, this is Degel's skill set:

Defense +2 (Knight LV1 skill)

Outdoor Battle

Indoor Battle (Knight LV10 skill)

Aether

Degel is a LV10 Knight, which explains Defense +2 and Indoor Battle. Here's the tricky part: Both Krom and Soiree have Outdoor Battle. Neither of them know Aether.

I don't think it's relevant, but Outdoor Battle is Soiree's second skill and Krom's fourth skill. The order of Degel's skills matches their order in the game.

Lucina's skills have the same pattern.

Dual Attack+ (Lord LV1 skill)

Outdoor Battle

Charisma (Lord LV10 skill)

Aether

It looks to me like Aether is just a part of Krom, and therefore Krom's kids automatically inherit it. Outdoor Battle may similarly be Soiree's passed-down skill, as dull as that is.

Edited by Othin

Weird. At what level is Soiree at?

LV4 Great Knight right now.

I just promoted Krom to Great Knight and now he's crushing Callum in every stat, despite being three levels lower. Although granted he's really more like seven levels higher due to leveling as both a Lord and Cavalier. Still shouldn't cause this much of a difference.

Out of curiosity, why the preoccupation with Great Knights? I don't think I'm making any of team members into Great Knights, as most other classes seem more interesting.

Oh, and children start appearing after chapter 13 right? I think I have just 4 more chapters to go then~

Edited by ReedTien

LV4 Great Knight right now.

I just promoted Krom to Great Knight and now he's crushing Callum in every stat, despite being three levels lower. Although granted he's really more like seven levels higher due to leveling as both a Lord and Cavalier. Still shouldn't cause this much of a difference.

Hmm, I have a theory that the child gets the skill closest to their parents' level from their current class (GK's 1st skill is at 5, so cavalier 10 skill gets inherited). On Krom's case, since he's a special case for a dad, it might be Aether by default just so his default daughter gets it too at level 10 (since it's seen in cutscenes).

Krom's growths are better than Callum, I assume. Lords usually have >25% higher total growths than regular units.

Ike is the master of Aether and no one else can have it unless Ike is the ancestor of Krom... :D

Or viceversa. Maybe all blue haired lords are related. Or maybe Greil was taught Aether by a noble from Iris or when Ike went around the world he taught such noble. Many possibilities around; we will have to wait and see if questions get answered on this game or the next one.

Or viceversa. Maybe all blue haired lords are related. Or maybe Greil was taught Aether by a noble from Iris or when Ike went around the world he taught such noble. Many possibilities around; we will have to wait and see if questions get answered on this game or the next one.

Maybe Ike lived the rest of his life as a teacher xD....TBH I'm disappointed by Aether not having it's own animation...actually what makes me angry skills not having special animation...

Edited by Azuren the Hero