Griffen's Fire emblem fanart (and otherwise) thread

Griffen78

Hey-o figured I'd make an art thread....and I kind of want some requests so I can fill up my colors 3D portfolio with more Fire emblem art. so far I only have one:

_93706.jpg

So um....yeah If you want a Fire emblem character drawn just tell me .-. I want to do some FE13 stuff as well, so requests from that would be preferred.

Draw serra, she's my favorite.

Um.....alright I can do that. ANy preference as to staff/spell book that she would hold?

What's... wrong with her head?

um....I suck at drawing heads? That's the best I can tell ya .-.

You might wanna take a look at a few drawing tutorials or books ;/

Her body is okay though right? Is it just the head shape? More detail on what is wrong would be helpful...

Her body is okay though right? Is it just the head shape? More detail on what is wrong would be helpful...

Her head looks like a thumb. It's also HUGE in comparison to her tiny body. Google some head shapes to get it look right.

Her body is way too long compared to her legs. Her torso should be shorter, and her legs should be longer.

Biggest problem is that the sizes are all off :U

hence why I suggested some tutorials about art because you'd be better off just restarting with this one, tbh.

Her head looks like a thumb. It's also HUGE in comparison to her tiny body. Google some head shapes to get it look right.

Her body is way too long compared to her legs. Her torso should be shorter, and her legs should be longer.

Biggest problem is that the sizes are all off :U

hence why I suggested some tutorials about art because you'd be better off just restarting with this one, tbh.

Yeah I'm not restarting, I'll try to improve on my next pic though. Thanks.

If the legs continue up the skirt, then the torso isn't necessarily too long. Her body proportions are similar to mine with the whole short legs and long body thing. FE characters tend to have ridiculously long legs, after all.

Her body proportions are similar to mine

Oh god, you should see a doctor D:

Might as well not spam, soooooo

Following on Kiryn's point, it'd be best to get a skeleton down of what you're trying to draw. Just some sticks and circles, sticks representing the limbs, circles for the bends (elbows, knees, larger, more oval shaped ones for the hands and feet), and then draw upon that.

rvpB.png

Like so.

Edited by seph1212

Oh god, you should see a doctor D:

Nope, my legs are just Asian short.

edit: oh god, I just meant the length, not the size. That would suck horribly if my head was that big.

Edited by CR-S01

Draw something you actually care about and will be passionate enough about to keep studying and keep improving so that when you finally DO put it into the portfolio you'll have made something new that you can take pride in. That's my request.

Draw something you actually care about and will be passionate enough about to keep studying and keep improving so that when you finally DO put it into the portfolio you'll have made something new that you can take pride in. That's my request.

I did .-. and I like valter, so I think I'll draw him first.....I really like most FE characters though, so something I am happy drawing that will also make someone else happy....that is even better.

I did .-. and I like valter, so I think I'll draw him first.....I really like most FE characters though, so something I am happy drawing that will also make someone else happy....that is even better.

Dude if you actually are drawing Valter I will be SO HAPPY when I see him!

*flexes smiling muscles*