.sav File Question

redturtle806

So if I went through and only changed existing stats and items, without adding anything new to the game, could I use an original .sav file? I would restarting the campaign, but I would really rather not play Lyns campaign on normal.

If this could cause problems could someone point me to some info on having all the campaigns unlocked from the get go? I've looked through the Ultimate Tutorial but I didn't see anything.

If you mean you changed starting stats and items, then no, those won't update if you've already gotten a character. If you haven't, then it's more likely they'll be loaded with the new stats (enemies I don't think would be saved in the SRAM).

If you mean just editing items in general, the save shouldn't matter. Like modifying stats and stuff like that. But generally if it's something you "get" then what you got is gonna be saved. If it's something that's always accessed (not permanently stored somewhere), then you should be good.

Personally myself and others just use a save that already has all modes unlocked.