mega cringe-worthy gallery

AthenaWyrm

un7MU.png

I also changed his hair to look more detailed, although I'm not sure if it's working l0l

The changes look better! That same part of the cape still bothers me though. It looks blocky. :P Like it doesn't flow right. I am not really sure how to explain it since I am HORRID at capes. :E

And the new one's forehead looks a tad large but otherwise a good lineart!

As for your style, it seems to fit FE to me. :)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... do that?

Just do what makes you feel most comfortable when spriting. It's not about the process, it's about the outcome. No one cares how you sprite, that's up to you. They just care what it looks like at the end.

Edited by seph1212

I really want to, but I am really curious about why the original drawing looks fine but the sprite version is very disproportionate.

Kind of dumb, but yeah. Anyways, I'll just start drawing like that, at this point I don't think I'll ever figure it out.

Ziggy from Xenosaga would be sooo cool! To fit in with your other Xenosaga mugs and to give you practice with more masculine faces, maybe, since I haven't seen many masculine characters from you :3

it's definitely not bad!

but she looks generic?

we know maria is a little, childish and happy girl, but your sprite's face has no expression (and imo she looks older) XD

also, her hair could be better °w°

Second one is super cute aahh I dig it.

Maria though, I feel like, if you changed her hair color to blue this would be a great Rei Ayanami sprite, which isn't much fitting of Maria. Maybe bigger eyes and a tinier body to help make her look younger? Rounding her jaw a bit may also help her look younger. And the hair is still kinda blah, I think there's a bit more curl to it in her OA, though I suppose it depends which you're referencing.

I think you did a great job fixing the clothes. The only thing about that is that the collar is the same value as the other parts of the dress, making it seem like the collar is sewn flat to a turtleneck.

• 6 months later...