FE13 may not be released? (potentially old news?)

Blademaster!

DO NOT POST FE13 SPOILERS PLEASE! REMEMBER THAT THIS IS THE GENERAL FE BOARD!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/120427/03.html

In addition, regarding “Fire Emblem Kakusei” (Japanese title), which was released last week in Japan, its initial sales figure reached the record-high in the series since the GameBoy Advance and we have received a lot of messages from the Club Nintendo members that they bought a game from the series after a long interval. Although we have not decided on a plan to release it overseas, we hope to further increase its sales.

I apologize if this is old news and not something worth worrying over, but I am taking... extreme measures to make sure I don't spoil FE13 for myself, and as such, I am avoiding that board like the plague, so I don't know if this has been posted on that board. This is also why I posted this in the general board so that people do not post spoilers.

Also, looks like those main stream anime designs did the trick amirite?

Thoughts?

Let us go to the source, then

また、一般的に、ゲーム熟練者向けタイトルというのは、初動中心で定番化は難しいとされていますが、先月、世界各地で発売しました『新・光神話 パルテナの鏡』は、プレイされたお客様の評価も非常に高く、これから、アクションゲームを好まれるお客様向けの定番ソフトの1つとして、その認知を確立させたいと考えています。

また、まだ、海外の発売予定は決まっていませんが、先週発売された『ファイアーエムブレム 覚醒』は、ゲームボーイアドバンス以降のプラットフォームでシリーズ最高の初動となっており、また、クラブニンテンドーでも、「久しぶりにこのシリーズを購入した」とおっしゃっているお客様の登録も多いことから、さらに販売を伸ばしたいと考えています。

また、まだ、海外の発売予定は決まっていませんが、

"Also, while our overseas release plans aren't decided yet..."

So yeah

Don't panic

You could read it as "we haven't set a date for an overseas release yet", even

Honestly, even with the English translation as is it's pretty ridiculous to assume it means it's not getting an overseas release. The line is qualitative as all hell. "We have not yet decided on a plan to release overseas"? Especially since it's followed directly by "We hope to further increase FE13's sales."

In fact the statement as a whole seems to be more evidence that it WILL eventually be released overseas.