Support Conversations

Well then, here's my stab at the Frede-niku pun. Without further ado, Rufure x Frederick! With more to hopefully come soon!

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick C]Frederick: You still haven't mastered the basics yet. Again!!

Rufure: Yes, sir!! Here I come...!

[Theatrical Blackout]

Frederick: Hmm. This is enough for now. You're coming along nicely. You learn things remarkably fast.

Rufure: *Pant* *Pant* *Pant* ... Th, Thank you... very much... Because of you... I was able to... improve my fighting... B, but, I'm so exhausted... its feels like I'm about to die...

Frederick: That's quite the exaggeration. If this level of training is enough to kill you then you shouldn't be fighting.

Rufure: That's true... It's still exhausting. Speaking of which... why aren't you at all tired!? Why are you standing there with that relaxed face without panting in the slightest!?

Frederick: This is only natural for someone who serves Lord Krom. If my breathing was to be disturbed by something as insignificant as this, I would be unable to protect my master.

Rufure: Wow. You must have trained everyday to build up your strength like that.

Frederick: Indeed. Every morning, I'd start the fire before the crack of dawn, then I pick up any stones on the path that look like they could hurt everyone's feet...

Rufure: ...None of that... has anything to do with building up strength... does it...

Frederick: Did you say something?

Rufure: ...No, not at all! I see. Then as thanks for training me, please let me help with starting the fire. Things would go a lot faster with my magic, right? I can just shoot my lightning at the wood, it'd ignite in a flash and...

Frederick: It will also probably turn into a wildfire just as quickly.

Rufure: ... Heh, hahaha... Then, I'll grant you one favor, anything you want! Think it over until the next time we meet, ok?

Frederick: I understand. I'm not used to asking people for favors but... if you insist this much, then I'll take you up on your offer.

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick B]Frederick: Miss Rufure. About the favor you were gonna do for me...

Rufure: You've finally decided! What is it, what is it? I'll listen to whatever favor you might have.

Frederick: I recall that you served up some bear a while ago. I was hoping you would instruct me as to how you can eat a bear.

Rufure: Ah... I did do that, didn't I. I remember Liz was shouting about how the bear reeked... You weren't able to eat it either, Frederick?

Frederick: That is so. As a matter of fact... I'm afraid I'm no good with eating the meat of wild animals especially bears! However, now that the war has become this unrelenting, that is no longer acceptable. Should the day come when bear meat is the only food we have, I must be able to eat it with no problem. That's why I wanted to overcome this issue right away...

Rufure: I see your point. It won't do to have you collapsing from hunger before a battle. I understand. Let's work together to solve your problem with bear meat.

Frederick: Thank you very much. I will strive to reach your level, Miss Rufure, where you would eat everything from bears to deer without the slightest hesitation!

Rufure: .......

Frederick: Miss Rufure?

Rufure: ... Heh heh. Hey, Frederick? You can eat regular meat right?

Frederick: Y, yes. I have no problems with veal or pork.

Rufure: Then let's warm up with them. Try eating this piece of dried meat.

Frederick: Yes... ...!! Uggh! I, it stinks! *Nom* *nom* ... What is with this piece of meat!?

Rufure: That's the bear from earlier.

Frederick: *Girlish scream* Eeeeek!! Medic! Mediii~iic!!

[Frederick faints]

Rufure: ...Hmph. That's what you get for being rude. But... I guess he really can't eat bear meat, huh.

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick A]Rufure: Frede-rib! Hey, Frede-rib! Try eating this bit of dried meat.

Frederick: Please don't parody other people's names! Besides, I'm not going to fall for that again.

Rufure: I thought you wanted to get over this problem, didn't you? I'm not a monster, you know. After that incident, I've been giving you all kinds of dried meat, haven't I?

Frederick: That's true but... My apologies and thank you.

Rufure: Come on now, eat up. We'll start with chicken, then pork, and after that will be beef.

Frederick: Ugh... Well, if that's all then I should be alright.

Rufure: Next up will be sheep. It's a bit weird though...

Frederick: Ugh... I'll manage somehow...

Rufure: There you go. Now for the deer.

Frederick: Uggh...

Rufure: Pretend that it's the bear from before.

Frederick: Gaaaah!! Uggh...! I'm dying...! Medic... Where's the medii~iic!!?

Rufure: Oh for the love of... You're making such a big deal out of this, Frederick. Well, If this level of training is enough to kill you then you shouldn't be fighting. ...Hmm, I seem to remember hearing that line somewhere before.

Frederick: That's the line I told you earlier... Indeed... If such a minor thing is enough to make me yield then I have no way of protecting everyone in battle... Very well...! Miss Rufure, please continue!

Rufure: Your own words were enough to motivate you!? Oh well... It's good that you're still determined to do this. I won't hold back, Frederick!

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick S]Rufure: Alright! Crocodile meat conquered! You did well to get this far!

Frederick: *Pant*...*Pant*... It's all thanks to you...

Rufure: Next up, at long last, is...

Frederick: Wild bear meat...

Rufure: ...Go ahead.

Frederick: ...Ugh. *Nom nom*...*Nom nom*...*Gulp*.

Rufure: ...You did it! You've managed to gulp it down, didn't you!? Alright, Frederick! You've finally overcome bear meat!

Frederick: ...Thank you... very much...

Rufure: Your face looks a bit blue there. Are you alright?

Frederick: ...Yes. With this, it looks like I'll be able to avoid fighting while starved. It's all because of you, Miss Rufure. Thank you very much.

Rufure: Heh heh... Thank goodness. It wouldn't do if you weren't able to protect Lord Krom and the others, after all...

Frederick: ... Actually, Miss Rufure, I have made a vow regarding today's bear meat. Once I'm able to eat it without vomiting, I swore to give this to you...

Rufure: ...Huh? This is... a ring? What's this about...?

Frederick: Please... marry me.

Rufure: Eeee~eh!?

Frederick: Now that I've gotten over my problem... I no longer have an excuse to be together with you. The one I want to protect the most is you and I would be quite lonely if I were separated from you like that... Won't you... please remain by my side like this forever?

Rufure: ... ...... Oh Frederick, I did say I would only grant you one favor. Besides, using bear meat to propose isn't romantic at all...

Frederick: So... that's a no?

Rufure: ...Of course it isn't. I'm beyond happy. From now on, please be my Knight and no one else's. I love you, Frederick.

Frederick: Ah... these words are too precious for me... I love you too. ...From now on please let me protect you, not as a knight, but as a man.

Edited by Enaeius

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frede-rib! Hey, Frede-rib!

I lol'd, that was so funnylaugh.gif

Frederick can't seem to eat bear meat without calling for a medic, that's too funny.

If the localized version has Female Avatar calling him a "meathead" that would be really funny, given the situation.

Been reading through some of these supports, so I guess I should post my favorite pairings thus far.

MUXTiamo - I decided on this before I read through the supports, but I rather like how there's turn out anyway.

SerenaXAzur - And yet, despite the fact that I'll be marrying Tiamo, my OTP in the whole game will include my daughter.

WoodXNoire - Wood is hilarious in his supports, and the way Noire was immediately impressed with his theatricality was appreciated after seeing Serena and Azur disapprove of it, even if in Serena's case she was just lying.

GaiaXMariabel - Admittedly, I haven't looked at other supports for either of them, but looking up their supports on a wiki immediately made me like this couple.

For Lon'qu, I'm so far torn between Olivia and Serge. Olivia's is good, and it's also a nice progression for his character, but Serge's provides him with some closer. I wasn't impressed with his supports with Tiamo, and I'm shocked that the pairing between those two is so popular, but maybe I'm biased since I'm going to be the one who marries Tiamo. Granted, I haven't read of all the supports, so I have a long way to go. His supports with Liz and Sariya were good, but I prefer Olivia or Serge.

Then again, Olivia's supports with Henry are adorable. She really helps her men get over their problems, doesn't she? Her support with MU is also quite lovely.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

snip

Oh em gee. That support was adorable. X) I have to say, falling in love over a roasting bear carcass is...atypical. But that S support was so darn cute. I enjoyed Freddie's general demeanor around MU, too.

What? He regarded her as a woman? This is preposterous. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Btw Enaeius, thanks for taking the time to translate. =) I think there are several Fred lovers in the house.

Alright, this isn't technically a support, but it's pretty cool anyway. Credit to the anon's of /feg/.

Future of Despair 2

Wood: huff, huff, huff…The corpse soldiers are still following us…!?

Azure: Yeah, sorry but they're right behind us…!

Chambray: Whaat!? S-seriously!? I can't run anymore! I'm going to disappear!!

Brady: Shut up already! We're still going to run!! No matter what happens this White Flame and Black Flame need to go back to Iris! We hold the fate of the world in our hands! Hurry up and move those legs!

Chambray: Eeek!!

Wood: What…! There're soldiers coming from the front!? Damn…we're surrounded…!

Azure: Over here! It's a rope bridge! But if there's corpse soldiers on the other side…

Wood: Alright, Brady, Chambray, go take a look to see if there's anything across the bridge! Azure and I will hold off this area for you!

Brady: Got it!

Chambray: I-I'm scared of heights!!

Wood: !! They're here…! Azure, be careful!

Azure: I know! I won't let them pass!

Brady: ...So Chambray, are there any soldiers nearby?

Chambray: Uh…There's some to the south...though we can probably escape from them. But I sense large numbers coming from the east. And they seem to be heading this way! If we're going to run, it better be now…!

Brady: …I see. Thanks Chambray. Yo! Wood! Azure! We're going south! They're coming from the east, so hurry up and cross over!

Wood: …

Azure: Wood?

Wood: …Hey. If we cross that bridge, these guys will follow and come with us…

Azure: …Yeah. They'll catch up to us in no time.

Wood: It won't be a problem if they were just following us. The worst part is, we'll get killed once we turn our backs to them.

Azure: …Right.

Wood: But if we try to fight them off it'll take too long. Brady didn't bring a weapon with him. It'll be the three of us fighting this horde while protecting him. Do you think we can take on the soldiers coming from the east while doing that?

Azure: It'll be a tough battle. But we have no choice…

Wood: …I have a plan.

Azure: What is it?

Wood: I'll fight off these guys, and you take that chance to get across…once you make it, drop the bridge.

Azure: !! What are you saying Wood! If I do that, you'll…!

Wood: Hurry up and go! You can still make it now! There's no time for arguments! Getting wiped out here, or just my death…you know which one is the better option!

Azure: …!!

Wood: …Sorry for yelling at you. But you have to understand. We cannot fail here.

Azure: …Wood, are you serious?

Wood: Yeah.

Azure: There's no way…we can somehow do something and get across together?

Wood: …Yeah.

Azure: …I see.

Wood: Sorry Azure. I'll be pushing on a heavy burden for you but…I'm glad to have been together with you…with everyone. The jewels, and this world…I'm counting on you. …Now go!

Azure: …

Wood: Go! Azure!

Azure: …Wood, I'm sorry, but I can't do that.

Wood: Wha..?

Azure: …Brady! Chambray! Go ahead!!

Chambray: Eek!? T-the bridge!!

Brady: H-hey, Azure, what are you doing!!

Wood: Azure!? By doing that you…you're going to die here too you know!? Do you get it…you idiot…!!

Azure: You're the idiot here!!

Wood: What..!?

Azure: It's true that to return the jewels, your plan may as well be the best one! But do you think everyone will just accept your sacrifice? You think your mother and father protected you for that reason!? …It's not, right? I don't want to lose any one of us here…!

Wood: That's…

Azure: Hey Wood, let's return alive, all of us. To a peaceful future. I…The jewels, and the lives of my comrades, I don't want to lose either of them. If you're staying here, then I will fight alongside with you. With two people here, we'll definitely win. We'll win…so…please, don't tell me you'll die here to let us escape…!

Wood: …Yeah, I'm sorry. I won't say I'll die. I promise. Let's fight together, Azure! We'll defeat these guys, and return home to Iris!

Azure: …Yeah!

Brady: …Those guys…

Chambray: Brady! Hurry! Let's go back and help them!!

Brady: …No, we'll go ahead.

Chambray: What!?

Brady: They said to go ahead to Iris. If we keep wasting time the corpse soldiers will catch up.

Chambray: …What…are you saying…What are you saying Brady!! They might die like this! We were all together before, but we might never see them again! Are you just going to watch them die!?

Brady: …Stop saying they're dead!

Chambray: !!

Brady: I…I also want run over and help them!! …But, what do you think they're trying to do for us? They're helping us escape. To live and return to Iris…hand these jewels to Lucina, and save the world!! If we die like dogs here, their attempts were all in vain!

Chambray: …Guh…

Brady: …And, I believe. I believe that Wood and Azure won't die. They leave their friends in a place like this, there's no way they could die. So…continue on, Chambray.

Chambray: …Got it.

Brady: Alright, then…let's go.

Chambray: …Hey Wood! Azure!! Can you hear me!? We'll definitely get the jewels to Iris! So don't worry! But…But don't die! Got it!? It's a promise! Taguels hate people who break promises!

Wood: Yeah, we'll live and reunite with you!

Azure: We might be a little late, but let's meet again in Iris! For sure!!

Chambray: …Yeah. It's a promise. … This isn't a farewell right, Wood, Azure…

And the conversation between a Male MU and Mark.

???: !! You are…!!

MU: What?

???: W-why are you here!? It is dangerous! Please return to the altar at once!

MU: W-what are you talking about…?

???: H-huh!? You aren't…Lord Gimle…?

MU: I don't know who you're mistaking me for but…him and I are most likely different people. I am not from here, just a traveler from another world.

???: Other-…!? Then, you are the other world's…!? …I can't believe reinforcements came from there…I have to hurry and tell Lord Gimle…But…

MU: What's wrong?

???: …Nothing, nothing at all. Though why would you tell me that? I could be your enemy. Carelessly relaying such information to your opponent isn't a good plan.

MU: True…I can't see your face either, and honestly I think you're suspicious. But, I can't think of you as the enemy…

???: …What kind of logic is that. It makes me think you aren't a tactician at all.

MU: Wow, How did you know I'm a tactician?

???: …That's…

MU: So you do know about me…I mean, you know about the me of this world right? And that hesitation…It seems like he's a precious person to you. …Am I wrong?

???: And what if it is right? What will you do? Do you think you can me spill everything by just threatening me? I'm sorry, but I will not talk no matter who it is.

My determination has been set. I will follow him. No matter what happens, I will believe him to the end!

MU: …I see. I don't know what exactly the me of this world has done, but for you to put that much trust in him…the me of this world…must be extremely happy.

???: …!! T-that's…none of your…business.

MU: You're right…I went a little too far. Sorry. …As an apology, I'll give you this.

???: This is…

MU: It's one of my favorite books I always use. The strategies written are pretty simple, but…if it's by a tactitician, it will definitely help him.

???: …Are you sure? You're giving this to me? I may as well teach everything in here to your enemies….Or, I could use these very strategies against you…!

MU: …No, you won't do that.

???: How can you say that so easily!?

MU: You also…look a lot like her. My very precious person. So…I believe you won't do such a thing. Are you going to be shocked and tell me that's illogical again?

???: …

MU: …Looks like I said too much. Then, I'll be going now. I'm glad to have talked with you.

???: Ah, please wait…! …I already have this tome…you already gave me this a long time ago... The contents, the page creases…they're all the same. I give up…if you do this to me, I can't fight anymore…Even though up until now, no matter what someone says, I would not waver. Even though I killed friends and comrades with my own hands and was prepared to go down this path…It was all because of you…Father. I know I can never turn you back to your kind self…Lord Gimle…Forgive me. I will retreat. However, my loyalty towards you will never waver. To repent for this sin, I will take any punishment you give me…

Edited by Onestep

Alright, this isn't technically a support, but it's pretty cool anyway. Credit to the anon's of /feg/

And the conversation between a Male MU and Mark.

???: !! You are…!!

MU: What?

???: W-why are you here!? It is dangerous! Please return to the altar at once!

MU: W-what are you talking about…?

???: H-huh!? You aren't…Lord Gimle…?

MU: I don't know who you're mistaking me for but…him and I are most likely different people. I am not from here, just a traveler from another world.

???: Other-…!? Then, you are the other world's…!? …I can't believe reinforcements came from there…I have to hurry and tell Lord Gimle…But…

MU: What's wrong?

???: …Nothing, nothing at all. Though why would you tell me that? I could be your enemy. Carelessly relaying such information to your opponent isn't a good plan.

MU: True…I can't see your face either, and honestly I think you're suspicious. But, I can't think of you as the enemy…

???: …What kind of logic is that. It makes me think you aren't a tactician at all.

MU: Wow, How did you know I'm a tactician?

???: …That's…

MU: So you do know about me…I mean, you know about the me of this world right? And that hesitation…It seems like he's a precious person to you. …Am I wrong?

???: And what if it is right? What will you do? Do you think you can me spill everything by just threatening me? I'm sorry, but I will not talk no matter who it is.

My determination has been set. I will follow him. No matter what happens, I will believe him to the end!

MU: …I see. I don't know what exactly the me of this world has done, but for you to put that much trust in him…the me of this world…must be extremely happy.

???: …!! T-that's…none of your…business.

MU: You're right…I went a little too far. Sorry. …As an apology, I'll give you this.

???: This is…

MU: It's one of my favorite books I always use. The strategies written are pretty simple, but…if it's by a tactitician, it will definitely help him.

???: …Are you sure? You're giving this to me? I may as well teach everything in here to your enemies….Or, I could use these very strategies against you…!

MU: …No, you won't do that.

???: How can you say that so easily!?

MU: You also…look a lot like her. My very precious person. So…I believe you won't do such a thing. Are you going to be shocked and tell me that's illogical again?

???: …

MU: …Looks like I said too much. Then, I'll be going now. I'm glad to have talked with you.

???: Ah, please wait…! …I already have this tome…you already gave me this a long time ago... The contents, the page creases…they're all the same. I give up…if you do this to me, I can't fight anymore…Even though up until now, no matter what someone says, I would not waver. Even though I killed friends and comrades with my own hands and was prepared to go down this path…It was all because of you…Father. I know I can never turn you back to your kind self…Lord Gimle…Forgive me. I will retreat. However, my loyalty towards you will never waver. To repent for this sin, I will take any punishment you give me…

Wait so both Marks are MU's and *name of other character here* kids not just one? Huh ... that's interesting to know.

Onestep (if you don't mind me asking anyway ...) can you saw us F!Mark and F!MU's conversation? If it's okay with you.

Edited by December Knight

Wait so both Marks are MU's and *name of other character here* kids not just one? Huh ... that's interesting to know.

Onestep (if you don't mind me asking anyway ...) can you saw us F!Mark and F!MU's conversation? If it's okay with you.

Maybe. It's kind of vague. Either MU did father/mother both a Male and Female Mark in that world, or he/she only had one Mark and Gimle pulled the other in through a portal or something. Or Gimle pulled two Mark's in through a portal. The thing is, the appearance of the Mark's seems to be locked on some kind of black/grey hair, regardless of who you've married ( I could be wrong on this point). So it's unknown who the father/mother apart from MU might have been. So take your pick of which idea it is.

And I'll have a look. I doubt /feg/ will have it though.

Maybe. It's kind of vague. Either MU did father/mother both a Male and Female Mark in that world, or he/she only had one Mark and Gimle pulled the other in through a portal or something. Or Gimle pulled two Mark's in through a portal. The thing is, the appearance of the Mark's seems to be locked on some kind of black/grey hair, regardless of who you've married ( I could be wrong on this point). So it's unknown who the father/mother apart from MU might have been. So take your pick of which idea it is.

And I'll have a look. I doubt /feg/ will have it though.

I would think that both Marks are the kids of MU and *name of other character here* in that world due that I think Gimle wouldn't really care about Mark(s) enough to pull an other Mark/or Mark(s) through a portal just to help Gimle and others to kill things and whatnot but eh I can be wrong.

Yeah I doubt it as well but you never know, also thank you for conversations and for looking to find F!Mark and F!MU's conversation.

Edited by December Knight

If I recall, the first FoD had a longer convo between the female MU and male mark than the same gender ones, and that it was similar to the one between male MU and female Mark. So maybe if they are the same gender, the other mark isn't actually your son?

If I recall, the first FoD had a longer convo between the female MU and male mark than the same gender ones, and that it was similar to the one between male MU and female Mark. So maybe if they are the same gender, the other mark isn't actually your son?

I personally favour the idea that the opposite gender Mark to your MU is the Mark fathered/mothered by the FoD!MU, while the other Mark is a portal traveller or something. That still doesn't quite explain everything though. I mean, what if you married, say, Mariabel? Brady would acknowledge MU as his father, but Mark doesn't even seem to notice Brady and still has that grey/black hair. So it's fairly vague.

Well then, here's my stab at the Frede-niku pun. Without further ado, Rufure x Frederick! With more to hopefully come soon!

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick C]Frederick: You still haven't mastered the basics yet. Again!!

Rufure: Yes, sir!! Here I come...!

[Theatrical Blackout]

Frederick: Hmm. This is enough for now. You're coming along nicely. You learn things remarkably fast.

Rufure: *Pant* *Pant* *Pant* ... Th, Thank you... very much... Because of you... I was able to... improve my fighting... B, but, I'm so exhausted... its feels like I'm about to die...

Frederick: That's quite the exaggeration. If this level of training is enough to kill you then you shouldn't be fighting.

Rufure: That's true... It's still exhausting. Speaking of which... why aren't you at all tired!? Why are you standing there with that relaxed face without panting in the slightest!?

Frederick: This is only natural for someone who serves Lord Krom. If my breathing disturbed by something as insignificant as this, I would be unable to protect my master.

Rufure: Wow. You must have trained everyday to build up your strength like that.

Frederick: Indeed. Every morning, I'd start the fire before the crack of dawn, then I pick up any stones on the path that look like they could hurt everyone's feet...

Rufure: ...None of that... has anything to do with building up strength... does it...

Frederick: Did you say something?

Rufure: ...No, not at all! I see. Then as thanks for training me, please let me help with starting the fire. Things would go a lot faster with my magic, right? I can just shoot my lightning at the wood, it'd ignite in a flash...

Frederick: It will also probably turn into a wildfire just as quickly.

Rufure: ... Heh, hahaha... Then, I'll grant you one favor, anything you want! Think it over until the next time we meet, ok?

Frederick: I understand. I'm not used to asking people for favors but... if you insist this much, then I'll take you up on your offer.

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick B]Frederick: Miss Rufure. About the favor you were gonna do for me...

Rufure: You've finally decided! What is it, what is it? I'll listen to whatever favor you might have.

Frederick: I recall that you served up some bear a while ago. I was hoping you would instruct me as to how you can eat a bear.

Rufure: Ah... I did do that, didn't I. I remember Liz was shouting about how the bear reeked... You weren't able to eat it either, Frederick?

Frederick: That is so. As a matter of fact... I'm no good with eating the meat of wild animals especially bears! However, now that the war has become this unrelenting, that is no longer acceptable. Should the day come when bear meat is the only food we have, I must be able to eat it with no problem. That's why I wanted to overcome this issue right away...

Rufure: I see your point. It won't do to have you collapsing from hunger before a battle. I understand. Let's work together to solve your problem with bear meat.

Frederick: Thank you very much. I will strive to reach your level, Miss Rufure, where you would eat everything from bears to deer without the slightest hesitation!

Rufure: .......

Frederick: Miss Rufure?

Rufure: ... Heh heh. Hey, Frederick? You can eat regular meat right?

Frederick: Y, yes. I have no problems with veal or pork.

Rufure: Then let's warm up with them. Try eating this piece of dried meat.

Frederick: Yes... ...!! Uggh! I, it stinks! *Nom* *nom* ... What is with this piece of meat!?

Rufure: That's the bear from earlier.

Frederick: *Girlish scream* Eeeeek!! Medic! Mediii~iic!!

[Frederick faints]

Rufure: ...Hmph. That's what you get for being rude. But... I guess he really can't eat bear meat, huh.

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick A]Rufure: Frede-rib! Hey, Frede-rib! Try eating this bit of dried meat.

Frederick: Please don't parody other people's names! Besides, I'm not going to fall for that again.

Rufure: I thought you wanted to get over this problem, didn't you? I'm not a monster, you know. After that incident, I've been giving you all kinds of dried meat, haven't I?

Frederick: That's true but... My apologies and thank you.

Rufure: Come on now, eat up. We'll start with chicken, then pork, and after that will be beef.

Frederick: Ugh... Well, if that's all then I should be alright.

Rufure: Next up will be sheep. It's a bit weird though...

Frederick: Ugh... I'll manage somehow...

Rufure: There you go. Now for the deer.

Frederick: Uggh...

Rufure: Pretend that it's the bear from before.

Frederick: Gaaaah!! Uggh...! I'm dying...! Medic... Where's the medii~iic!!?

Rufure: Oh for the love of... You're making such a big deal out of this, Frederick. Well, If this level of training is enough to kill you then you shouldn't be fighting. ...Hmm, I seem to remember hearing that line somewhere before.

Frederick: That's the line I told you earlier... Indeed... If such a minor thing is enough to make me yield then I have no way of protecting everyone in battle... Very well...! Miss Rufure, please continue!

Rufure: Your own words were enough to motivate you!? Oh well... It's good that you're still determined to do this. I won't hold back, Frederick!

[spoiler=Rufure x Frederick S]Rufure: Alright! Crocodile meat conquered! You did well to get this far!

Frederick: *Pant*...*Pant*... It's all thanks to you...

Rufure: Next up, at long last, is...

Frederick: Wild bear meat...

Rufure: ...Go ahead.

Frederick: ...Ugh. *Nom nom*...*Nom nom*...*Gulp*.

Rufure: ...You did it! You've managed to gulp it down, didn't you!? Alright, Frederick! You've finally overcome bear meat!

Frederick: ...Thank you... very much...

Rufure: Your face looks a bit blue there. Are you alright?

Frederick: ...Yes. With this, it looks like I'll be able to avoid fighting while starved. It's all because of you, Miss Rufure. Thank you very much.

Rufure: Heh heh... Thank goodness. It wouldn't do if you weren't able to protect Lord Krom and the others, after all...

Frederick: ... Actually, Miss Rufure, I have made a vow regarding today's bear meat. Once I'm able to eat it without vomiting, I swore to give this to you...

Rufure: ...Huh? This is... a ring? What's this about...?

Frederick: Please... marry me.

Rufure: Eeee~eh!?

Frederick: Now that I've gotten over my problem... I no longer have an excuse to be together with you. The one I want to protect the most is you and I would be quite lonely if I were separated from you like that... Won't you... please remain by my side like this forever?

Rufure: ... ...... Oh Frederick, I did say I would only grant you one favor. Besides, using bear meat to propose isn't romantic at all...

Frederick: So... that's a no?

Rufure: ...Of course it isn't. I'm beyond happy. From now on, please be my Knight and no one else's. I love you, Frederick.

Frederick: Ah... these words are too precious for me... I love you too. ...From now on please let me protect you, not as a knight, but as a man.

That was one Epic support XD!!

spoiler

testing

/spoiler

Use this to make a spoiler:

[spoiler]Text here[/spoiler]

Or quote a post with spoilers to see how they work.

You know there is a preview post button, right?

And you can't delete posts :p

Just edit in what you want to say.

Edited by L95

How do i spoiler things?

Or delete posts?

If you really want/need to delete a post, you can contact a moderator (like me) and ask them to do it.

This time, it's a double whammy! First off, we have Nono and Sol...

[spoiler=Nono x Sol]

[spoiler=Nono x Sol C]Sol: Hmm...? I think I hear a bird chirping... looks like it's pretty close by too...

Nono: Sol! Just the guy I wanted to see! Sol, you always carry medicine with you, right? Please give one to Nono!

Sol: Hold on a sec. What do you want to use the medicine for?

Nono: A birdie was hurt and it collapsed on the ground. We've gotta treat it or else!

Sol: ...I'm afraid I've only got medicine for stomachaches. It won't work on the bird's wound.

Nono: Oh no... What are we gonna do? If we leave it like that, the bird will...! Oh, the Heal Staff! We can fix him up with it, right?

Sol: ...Look, Nono. No matter how awful what happened to the bird is, that kind of thing happens all the time. Both the medicine and the staff are valuable resources. We have to save them for when something more important occurs...

Nono: Something more important!? Nono can't just abandon someone who's suffering right in front of her!

Sol: Nono...

Nono: Idiot Sol! Uwahhhh *Cries*...!

Sol: I... Wow, I've somehow become a really cold person without even noticing... You're right, Nono... Sorry, I was wrong. I'm gonna go get Liz. Can you watch the bird until then?

Nono: *Sniff*... Really? Thanks, Sol.

Sol: I'm the one who should be thanking you. Thank you, Nono.

[spoiler=Nono x Sol B]Sol: Nono... I've brought a change of bandages.

Nono: Thanks, Sol. Looks the birdie's doing a lot better now, huh?

Sol: He sure is. That's because you did your best to nurse him, Nono.

Nono: Hey, what do you think about naming the birdie "Janaff"?

Sol: Hmm...

Nono: It sounds pretty cool. After all, Nono thought it up, you know?

Sol: Nono... I don't think naming the bird is such a good idea. Don't you think it'll make it hurt more when you two part ways?

Nono: We won't be separated! Janaff and Nono will always be together!

Sol: But, won't it be difficult to keep an eye on the birdie all the time while fighting?

Nono: Nono will do her best to watch out for him. I'll be Janaff's mommy! That's why... OK? Please!

Sol: Alright, I get it... ... Let's go talk to Krom about it. I'll help look after Janaff too.

Nono: You will? Hooray!

[spoiler=Nono x Sol A]Sol: I see Janaff's become much healthier.

Nono: Did you know that he was just flying with Nono in the sky? Hehe, it felt great!

Sol: Looks like you're also feeling much better, Nono. Guess being together with someone does that... huh?

Nono: Wow... So many birdies...

Sol: Janaff... Oh, do you want to join that flock?

Nono: No way! There's no way he'd want to do that, right? Janaff and Nono will always be together, right?

Sol: That flock of birds... they've been circling around us for quite some time now. They must be Janaff's family and they've come to pick him up.

Nono: You're wrong! Nono is Janaff's mama! Nono'll turn into a dragon and chase them away!

Sol: ... You shouldn't do that.

Nono: But...!

Sol: Do you think it'd be best for Janaff to be here like that? Would keeping him with you by force really be for Janaff's sake?

Nono: ...No. ...You're right... Nono knows she shouldn't do that... It wouldn't do any good to trap him with us... Janaff... isn't a slave... I'm sorry, Janaff. Even though Nono's your mommy, she was being so selfish... *Sniff*... I'm sorry... Go on now...

Sol: Look, Nono. Janaff's going back to his flock... He looks so happy. I'm sure he's thanking you. Come on, we have to wave him goodbye.

Nono: Yup... Bye bye, Janaff... Be sure to get along with everyone...

Sol: ...They flew off.

Nono: ......... Bye bye... Bye bye, Janaff...

Sol: You did your best, Nono.

Nono: Bye bye... *Sniffle* Janaff... Uwaaaa~hhh *Bawling*...!

Sol: You were a great mama, Nono. You were terrific...

[spoiler=Nono x Sol S]Sol: Nono.

Nono: Sol? *Giggle*...

Sol: What's up? You look really happy.

Nono: I dreamt I was flying with Janaff this morning. Janaff came to Nono in her dreams to let her know that he's alright!

Sol: Yes... That's right. I'm sure Janaff is doing great.

Nono: So did you want Nono for something, Sol?

Sol: About that... Well, I've had a lot of thinking to do too. I was thinking about giving this ring to you, Nono.

Nono: A ring? Sol, do you want to marry Nono?

Sol: So you already know what the ring means, huh. That saves me the trouble of explaining it. Nono... I feel that I can become more honest if I'm with you. I can get back my heart which was imprisoned by common sense and the rules of society. I... want to give you a gift. The gift of

a family.

Nono: Is that so... If Sol and Nono get married, they'll become family, huh...

Sol: That's right.

Nono: Alright! And if Nono becomes a mama again, our family will get bigger!

Sol: Haha... Well, that's true.

Nono: *Giggle*... Nono is so happy. Is it really alright for me to take the ring?

Sol: Of course. I had it made for you after all.

Nono: Thank you! I love you, Sol!

...followed by Tiamo, tragically unnoticed by Krom, and Callum who slips everybody's notice.

[spoiler=Tiamo x Callum]

[spoiler=Tiamo x Callum C]Tiamo: ...Alright. Doesn't look like anyone's found me.

Callum: ...Tiamo... What are you doing?

Tiamo: Ee~eh!? Callum, you were here? Hmph... Guess espionage is pretty difficult.

Callum: Sorry... You were training, huh...

Tiamo: It's fine. I was discovered because of my own lack of experience.

Callum: Is there somewhere you're supposed to sneak into... Tiamo...?

Tiamo: No, but you never know what kind of skills you're going to need in the future. That's why I want to increase my skills even if it's only a little bit.

Callum: ...You're incredible, Tiamo... You're always trying to develop yourself...

Tiamo: You're just as incredible, Callum. You'll never lose to anyone in espionage skills.

Callum: ...I ...It's not like I'm trying to do this...

Tiamo: That's also a talent. I'm quite jealous. If it's alright with you, could you teach me some of the tricks behind erasing your presence?

Callum: ...Even if you say it like that... there aren't any... tricks behind it... Well... Please do your best... in training...

Tiamo: Callum? I wanted to talk to you a bit mo... He's already gone... As expected of him. My skills are nothing compared to his. I have to reach his level somehow...

[spoiler=Tiamo x Callum B]Tiamo: ...Hmm. Looks like it was a success.

Callum: ...So... you're still working on your spying skills?

Tiamo: Callum! I just managed to hide my presence and go around the campsite. I think I finally figured out the trick behind it.

Callum: ...That sounds... really difficult.

Tiamo: Where were you, Callum? When I made a lap around the campsite, I didn't see you around...

Callum: Me...? I... I was patrolling the camp grounds.

Tiamo: Huuu~uh! You were!? ...I didn't notice you at all.

Callum: But... you walked right by me, Tiamo...

Tiamo: Then, I was discovered again? Hmph... I still have a long ways to go.

Callum: That's because you normally stand out, Tiamo... I think you're doing pretty well...

Tiamo: I really stand out that much?

Callum: ... W, Well... You have a strong presence... You're beautiful and your hair is pretty and always fluttering in the wind...

Tiamo: ... I guess I should cut it then.

Callum: Huh... P, please don't... It'd be a waste to cut such lovely hair...

Tiamo: Hehehe, that was just a joke. ...I'm so happy to hear you praise me like that.

Callum: ...Y... yeah.

[spoiler=Tiamo x Callum A]Callum: ... Hmmm... I haven't seen Tiamo... all day long... yeah. I wonder... is she working on her espionage skills agai...?

Tiamo: Bingo.

Callum: Waah... When did you...?

Tiamo: I've finally managed to sneak up on you, Callum. Heh... Things really have a way of changing. Now I'm the one who can find your presence and you're the one who's training.

Callum: Speaking of which... you noticed me... That's amazing, Tiamo.

Tiamo: I still can't hide my presence as much as you, Callum.

Callum: But, you... you're hiding it well enough to use in real combat...

Tiamo: No, not just yet... I'm jealous of you, Callum. No matter how much I train, I don't think I can ever reach your level.

Callum: ...Why.... why are you that concerned about it? Even though you can do all other sorts of stuff...

Tiamo: All other sort of stuff... huh. But, all those skills, they were never my decision. I want to be able to decide something by myself. I want to acquire something that I am unequaled in, something I can truly be proud of.

Callum: ... You... do have something that you'd never lose to anyone at... that's what I think... You... you're a much harder worker than everybody else... Every day, you acquire so much... Isn't that... something that you won't lose to anyone at...?

Tiamo: ...I suppose it is...

Callum: ...That's right... Someone like me can never imitate that... ...That's why... you're fine just the way you are... at least that's what I think...

Tiamo: Hehehe... Thank you... I feel a little bit more confident about myself now.

[spoiler=Tiamo x Callum S]Callum: Oof...! Haaaa....!

Tiamo: You seem to be in high spirits, Callum.

Callum: Yeah... The technique you taught me... I ...wanted to master it as soon as possible.

Tiamo: Hehe. To think that I'd use my training to find your presence like that. I'm probably the only one who knows that you train in secret like that.

Callum: ...Yeah. The only who can find me easily... is you.

Tiamo: I suppose so. Hehe, that makes me kinda happy.

Callum: By the way... There's another thing... that is exclusive to you alone... Here...

Tiamo: ...My, that's a beautiful ring. Is it handmade?

Callum: Yup... It's not very expensive but... it's the only one of its kind...

Tiamo: Hmm... That's amazing. I didn't expect that. To think that you can make rings...

Callum: I worked very hard... to make it... I wanted to give it to you...

Tiamo: Hmm? To me?

Callum: Yeah... I... like you. More than...anybody else... That's why... ... Won't you.... accept it?

Tiamo: Hmmm. I wonder what I should do~

Callum: Huh...!?

Tiamo: I'm joking. Thank you. I'm so happy. I'll treasure it.

Callum: Thank goodness... To be honest... I thought that you might... reject it...

Tiamo: Why would I?

Callum: Because... someone like me... who doesn't have any presence... or... any other... good points...

Tiamo: That's not true at all. I certainly don't think so. The current me can find you easily. And I can also find your good points too...

Callum: Tiamo... Thank you...

hay dose someone know where you can find Azure and Henry's parent child support conversation?

I'm pretty sure that it's generic, and thus identical to the RonkuxAzure one we already have.

Edited by Onestep

Wow, Nono was actually kind of, well, mature in that one (sort of. Get it? Sort? Never mind). I think that would make a great friendship support, I think I'll bring them up to A in my playthrough.

I must say, Callum and Tiamo work pretty well together. You really do see a bit of romance (albeit not that much) from the B support on, so the proposal is kind of justified, more than most supports can boast. Tiamo is as hilariously self-conscious as ever, Sol is still awesome and mature, and Callum is still a ninja. I approve.